Is there a noncucked western country? I want to leave Poland, it is quite noncucked but still poor as fuck. France...

Is there a noncucked western country? I want to leave Poland, it is quite noncucked but still poor as fuck. France, Germoney, Bratania seem to be fully compromised and my options are: Ireland, Canadia and US.
>Ireland - seems cosy, catholic and not infested.
>Canadia - aside all the shitposting, Trudeau posting seems like a stable country.
>US - as a catholic I would be between retarded evangelicucks and progressives demanding to check my previlege.
Are there any other options? Straya and Zelandia seem like good options.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Oceania
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/feb/16/john-key-says-new-zealand-can-take-267-asylum-seekers-including-37-babies
rainn.org/statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're cucked but not bad yet.

So I guess give it time or only stay for a bit?

I've heard good things about New Zealand.

I heard Liechtenstein is pretty cozy, and respects your individual liberties. It has a very small government so you don't have to put up with other people's bullshit if you don't want to.

I'm not really a small govt fanatic, I would like to go to a comfy welfare state.

The West has been cucked so hard in the past decade that Polan appears to be not so bad for a country.

new zealand is incredibly cucked

So does every Muslim shitskin.

redpill pls

Canada is very cucked an no one here is proud of our country. Chinese shills have infiltrated Canada and are destroying any shred of heritage so more immigrants can come.

denmark is the place

not cucked, although the next 5 years can quickly see that changed. stay away from the capital, and be careful at aarhus. everything else is good.

although job prospects are utter shit. could live off of welfare though.

I'm a MD so I don't see shitty job prospects as a problem.

>coming from a monkey
hehehe

Switzerland is the only uncucked place left in the entire world.

Maryland is full of Catholics. Go there and be amongst your kind.

>willingly wants to be part of the problem
>calls other people monkeys

I don't know any of the Swiss languages, that's why I opt for the anglosphere.

>MD
isn't this the nigger infested Baltimorestan?

Hardly m8.

We dont have an over the top nanny state such as yours. Our cops do their job but dont seem like cunts as yours do.

Our PM refuses to take in any more refugees and impose any more taxes.

Our only issue is the high immigration into Auckland. Which if you avoid you are fine.

Canada is full sjw, but it's a super safe and boring country. Dollar is worthless, and buying normal shit is expensive. But it IS close to the States. Best part; fewer niggers and low iq scum, but a lot immigrants from everywhere, nonetheless.

go to india, there are hardly any toilets that need cleaning so you will have a lot of downtime

>Learn portuguese
>Gather some euros
>Come live here
>Since you bought euros you'll live like a king
>Profit
Ps.: Use this map to chose where you are going to live.

You are poor not country. Don't be a lazy faggot and find a job.

>find a job
>being a MD makes me 600E a month while in the west it's 3000E
fuck working for this country.

>noncucked
>welfare state

Choose one, u're like nazi-commie now

Why don't you just stop being a little pussy and try to make the best of it in the country you were born in? You talk about non-cucked countries, countries only get cucked because people like you want to jump on their gravy train, and you end up bringing it to a grinding halt.

Be the change you want to see, chum.

Or come here, we're uncucked.

Finland might suit you.

Sven... Please wake up

>MD
>while in the west it's 3000E
I'm not even a MD and I make more than that. You should stay in Poland. Money isn't everything. I envy Poland.

NO!

>canada
No, never, don't do it, stay the fuck away.
>US
If Trump gets in go for it
>Ireland
I'd welcome you senpai.

So you get it that we are a 3rd world country?

What you mistake as wealth is really just debt that the jews throw on the goys so that they continue with their multiculturalism experiment.

come to norway, our immigration minister hates immigration. everything her is very expensive though, a coke bottle costs 3 dollars.

Ireland is cucked as fuck. Level of sjw is horrendous. Wages are still at recession level. Cost of living Back at boom levels. But hey, plenty of your fellow Pollocks here

Well, as equally as you are just in different areas.

We get uppity about the treatment of women and you get cucked by having no guns.

Yeah if you live in the cities.
>current year
>not living on the seaside of Mayo

Yeah I should have added *in Dublin.

Cork and Galway are cucked as fuck.

I thought of Ireland because of cathocucks, I would blend in easily. Are there many shitsking in Ireland?

Yeah any town with plastic lefty colleges

Northern Ireland. The Unionist bits, anyway.

Switzerland is as bad as Sweden, it's just no one makes imagemacros about them. Switzerland is Orwellian beyond any sort of measure and has some of the most depressing regulations in the world.

I would probably say rural Austria is your best bet but even then we are far too small to ever get away from it all. Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily maybe?

In the cities there are lots but the countryside is full of traditional Catholics.

Why doesn't South Brazil just secede?

>Ireland - seems cosy, catholic and not infested.

You've clearly never visited the place. Ireland is busily converting old churches into mosques while Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA, is openly standing and winning on a platform of increased non-white immigration.

pic related.

The problem that you have with Ireland is that, much like rural places everywhere, they never got to saw Muslims and Africans up close. And, like most country people, they assume the best in people.

Therefore there's very little resistance to anything degenerate. Bare in mind that Ireland went from arguably the most religous state in Europe to legalising gay marriage in about 25 years. Northern Ireland is far more right wing but as you are Catholic you won't fit in with most of the right wingers there.

My advice would be to take a holiday to the UK if they leave the EU and not return home. They are no better or worse than the rest of us but if they leave at least they will be out of the race to the bottom.

Actually there is a movement to make south independent(flag related), this year, in 02 of October there'll be an plebiscite about this.

Learn how to web design. You can already speak english and you will be able to solicit business in America. It really isn't that hard.

If you have a degree in something useful, move to US. We have plenty of Polish here. And guns. Buy a gun to defend against the blacks.

New Zealand is far more lax on border protection than >we are. If it weren't for Australia protecting >you from the horde, with how eager you lads seem to be to roll over for the big strong Asians, you'd get enriched pretty quickly.

On most other matters AUS & NZ are pretty even.

>Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA, is openly standing and winning on a platform of increased non-white immigration.

what
the
fuck

>I would like to go to a comfy welfare state.
Typical Slav, you might be racially white but spiritually you're basically a Mexican.

>Switzerland is Orwellian beyond any sort of measure and has some of the most depressing regulations in the world
explain

Stay in Poland and make it great again geralt.

Sinn fein is a British party you clown. Stop pretending they are elected in Ireland.

Sinn fein are only elected in Britain. Northern Ireland is our Mexico and they are very butthurt about it.

Why would it be any different? They were Marxists for years, were backed by numerous North African and Middle Eastern dictators and had a close relationship with most of the Communist terrorist groups in Europe through the 20th century.

They fly Palestine flags and got arms from Gadaffi, though I guess they forgot to mention that when collecting for donations among Americans.

When the hell did Aussie get all these mosques?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Oceania

NOT

>Ireland
>a nice place to live

When will this meme end? I grew up in Cork and I've never been as happy as the day we left. Drunks starting fights, armchair IRA fucks shitting up the place hating everyone that isn't from thier hometown and even less sunshine than England. I dread to think what it's like in Northern Ireland

Lets just be honest. The UK is shit altogether.

You go to Ireland, you get beat up by a drunk.
You to England, you get raped by a muzzie or robbed by a chav.
You go to Scotland and some random fucker glasses you.

It's shit all around.

LE

>Ireland
Literally infested with Poland.

I lived and worked there on and off for a few years.

Lots of concrete. Geneva, Zurich, Bern are Muslim cities. I have never seen so many Africans outside of Africa than I have in Geneva, it's Marseille with a wide range of jewellers.

The list of things you can and cannot do is far longer than in any other country. Fining for anything is extortionate and down to the discretion of the police. Bunker inspections are mandatory, on private property. If you are not in on bunker inspection day you are fined. If your bunker is not in good order you are fined. Your car exhaust must be silent. You cannot own a motorcycle with more than a certain amount of power. Also, when entering the place at the border (they never bother to check anymore really, but still.) anything they deem to be an antique on your posession will be confiscated. I had two books confiscated, as they were considered antiques. I was then threatened with smuggling laws.

Liechtenstein and Austria are far better in every conceivable way.

Polish are nice people.

Bunker? What?

>I want to leave Poland

that's funny because we want to go there to escape the eternal Jew and leftist degeneracy

I think that is basement.

Finland (economic crisis), Denmark, Iceland (economic crisis), Ireland (economic crisis), Norway

I guess you may go somewhere there, but people might get mad that new migrants come and push salaries down

mfw slovenia thinks they're better than poland.

Only go to Canada if you plan on living in a smaller city or rural area. Major cities are awful here and should be nuked.

If i had an UK or Canadian flag i would probably say Indians are bro tier.
Prototip: a good migrant is a dead migrant.

Oh. Probably because they abduct little girls.

By law public buildings here and in Switzerland have to have a bunker. Schutzraum.

In Switzerland you have your private (though government enforced) bunker inspected.

>bunker
top kek, nation of preppers?

>implying Muslims in London aren't better than Slovenia and Poland based on your dumbass money logic
Migration is cancer and USA is one of biggest cancers around.

Right now ireland is experiencing rapid economic growth. Politicians will use immigrants to fuel that. I accept that because I benefit from it.

Better they be white catholic poles. Any eastern European that is law abiding is fine in my book.

Who's inspecting the bunkers? What are they looking for?

Ireland is very soon to start cucking itself
Canada is already cucked
US is fucked, whether Trump wins or not

I know

Go to Wales, and relax in the countryside with an almost 100% white population.

For war? Seems a bit outdated.

Nation of fucking retards that get butthurt when you point out that if the Germans or Soviets had invaded they would have just shot the women and children until the Swiss "men" came out of their concrete box.

They literally designed the things only for their conscripts to fit in, completely assuming that the hypothetical invader wouldn't just drive over them and kill all the civilians.

Also they can't drive or ski and they have weird haircuts from the 80s to match their hideous clothing.

>implying Muslims in London aren't better than Slovenia and Poland

They absolutely are not. Catholic Poland is welcome here as cheap worker. Mudslimes are not. And I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with London. I live in USA USA USA.

Basislly that there are no obstructions. A man from the army and a guy from local government come.

There is absolutely nothing right with that country and yet people think it is some libertarian white paradise.

Unfortunately Americans think that New Zealand is 'too PC' because they're unable to differentiate between 'tolerance', 'acceptance' and 'indifference' aka 'not giving a shit'. The net result "dah, New Zealand is so cuck' ignoring the fact that America is filled with whiny men believing that gay marriage is going to destroy America even though straight people have been doing a fine job since the rise of the religious right in the America. Want to destroy a country from the inside - get enough of the population believing in bullshit and blind them to the reality of their actual situation.

Ireland is one of the most liberal countries in Europe.

The Unionist/Protestant areas of Northern Ireland make Poland look like Sweden though.

We're pretty badly cucked when it comes to faggots and Islam thanks to the lelbruls.
People are waking up to the Islam problems, though.

>le muh money
Capitalists are cancer, literally degenerates with no equal. You know shitting Indians/Africans and raping Muslims/Mexicans are even better workers which is why they get imported. Christian cancer deserves first rope and is mostly qualified for hell based on international sins, destruction of earth and extermination of races/animals.

In the 1980's

It's you lads who want the refugees so damn badly theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/feb/16/john-key-says-new-zealand-can-take-267-asylum-seekers-including-37-babies

>Is there a noncucked western country?

Yes, Denmark.

But a dumb Pole like you will never be able to immigrate since you need to learn the language.

You sound like a fucking communist.

>le Catholic cancer
They stolen everything, ruined everything, sold everything to USA, now they run away from country, blaming Communism when they are shit with no equal.

You are welcome to suck Christian nigger penis. I rather sound like a Communist.

Because of economic growth my parents will be giving me a free house and I met my rich gf and I go skiing every year at a top resort.

I just don't want ireland being lost to Islam or blacks. I think ireland could still be ireland if it's just slavs that come here. We both have low IQs. We will get on fine.

AN

True, there are a lot of Asians. They bring money with them though and spend big. We just have to watch we don't turn into Vancouver 2.0.

Remember most kiwis live outside of Auckland, so the containment should hold. Nobody really wants to come here.

It is disgusting that people like you are allowed in NATO.

I hope Muslims rape you, your family and behead you on live TV.

What do you mean by noncucked?

Norway have like 2-3% Muslims (counting the new ones from the migrant crisis) and most (90%) live in the certain districts in the Capital.

Denmark too.

Try India. They need someone to clean their streets. You'll be rich.

>implying i want your interracial Jewish NATO

>I hope Muslims rape you, your family and behead you on live TV.
You know who wishes rape unto others, it's always the biggest rapist and USA is nr.1 rape country in the world and we aren't even counting foreign war rape, which we all know you are nothing short of cancerous animal, just talking Vietnam.

rainn.org/statistics
RAINN: The nation's largest anti-sexual assault organization.
One of “America’s 100 Best Charities" —Worth magazine
Every 107 seconds, another sexual assault occurs
There is an average of 293,000 instances (victims age 12 or older) of sexual assault each year

Muslims didn't commit 1 day worth of American rapes in Germany.