Log

kys hayden

Get a log of this guy

Grow up

Whoa log mine

Logtastic

Cancer alert. Abandon ship.

>captains log

EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH THIS SHITTY FUCKING MEME!! EVERY DAY!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FUCKING IMMATURE FAGGOTS DONT STOP MAKING THESE GOD DAMN THREADS, IM GONNA SUCK A WARM CREAMY STEAMY LOG OF SHIT OUT OF ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE!

Look guys, we put ALOT of strain on Andy sixx's asshole. For that very reason, this next get is in thanks to his perfect asshole that produces the most divine logs ever conceived. I'd accept nothing less slidding down my throat at this point. Heres to more earm, creamy logs.

Re

log em

Roll, loggers. We owe him this much.

Log em

Thank you Andy sixx

We NEED your logs, Andy.

Grow the fuck up.
GET

Andy, please let me feel your log skidding down my throat...

LOG THESE FUCKING NUMBERS

Your gift will not go unnoticed, user. You will one day feel the creamy log slidding down your fucking throat while the corn massages your esophagus. Fuck, I'm getting fucking horny thinking about it.

Please donate your gets to provide nutrients to master Andy so we can get more logs.

Dubs logged.

Re log

Have a log, user. Help me roll to feed Andy?

Andy, have this delicious spicy taco wrap from taco bell, don't worry...I'll be right here waiting for you.

Roll for more log fuel, mother fucker... I need that goddamn log.

Don't you stop producing logs on me Andy, PLEASE.

FUCK

Log

Of

Shit

Fun fact: consuming feces is statistically less likely to cause vomiting than eating pizza hut crust. Fuck that crust.

Slidding

Down

My

Fucking

Throat

So

Epic bread

Hot

My throat is ready for you, andy...

So much mucus ready to lubricate your log...