So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

just when you think you have read the most pathetic thing on Sup Forums you come across shit like this

It's made for autists, just like Sup Forums, what did you expect?

this motherfucker is way too into it to be autist lol

Have you ever met an autist? They get obsessed with all kinds of weird shit

OP can go suck a dick

Mmm! This pasta is delicious! And still so fresh! Mmmphf! We're eating it up!

߷

I bought 2 just in case

Is this the new fingerbox 2017 meme?

>I tried upgrading my spinner
Do you got the autism, boy?

check out my awesome spinner

kek'd

Can you spin your fidget while fisting your own asshole?

Never in my life did I think I'd have to use this old ass meme again.

I love the effort man, may post at a different time when less haters are on.

God Damn this is like those fucking Pog's all over again.

man I hope this is a fucking bait, otherwise you´re so fucking authistic and you should fucking kill yourself

is this like the new bey blades?

>WD-40
>Lubricant
Bait harder faggot

>Not realizing it's pasta
>Not realizing it's designed to fuck up the bearing
Sure is summer

First time this was posted was bad enough, please don't let this become another piece of shit bait.

my fingerbox is possessed.bought it in a sale of work in saint denis, in the noughties, and think i must get it ethericly cleansed .
when is yours from.

gr8 b8 m8 this makes me ir8

> Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads.
> And you're gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone.
> No, no make that Quaker State.

mfw It's all ball bearings nowadays.

For real some people really believe this, I kinda just blank stare and move on...

"Hmm, this hinge seems to be squeaking even more, I don't understand, I put WD40 on it last week, maybe I should add some more"