If you had a child and they were gonna kill them selves would you want them to call you before hand?

If you had a child and they were gonna kill them selves would you want them to call you before hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGkgxxzWlR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow this made me cry...

How did people get so low?

And yes! Of course.

duh. it's your kid, you're gonna want to talk them out of it. or if you don't give a shit you probably won't answer the phone anyways.

No
Cause then I might feel tempted to talk them out of it.

If they're suffering they shouldn't have to stay just so I wouldn't miss them or so I wouldn't have to face people judging me

white knight? troll? hidden femanon? I hate this place.

I mean I guess so.

I'd also prefer they not kill themselves.

I don't know.

I don't have a child and I plan on at least laying my parents in the grave first.

I don't know. I really don't know.

I wish I had a picture of dicks to post.

My child would most certainly never want to kill themselves.

Suicide in children translates into bad parenting, plain and simple. If you're a decent parent your child won't be suicidal whatsoever.

little faggot can't do anything right, who the fuck holds a gun sideways you little nigger?!?!?

OP, Please don't kill yourself, whatever menial reasons you have, it's really not that bad. You need to speak up, open up to your family, friends, a stranger you met online. Someone will be there for you.

You can fuck right off with that.

My pathetic hangups are MY fault! NOT my parents.

At the very least it would be better than getting 11824578 texts linking you to the live stream after the fact.

I mean, it's not like you could help fix whatever bothering them right? Don't have kids faggot. Better yet, kys. Yeah, you shouldn't talk to the if you have no intention of helping them anyway and its just fake, but then you could actually give a fuck and help them too.

no, not really. they're already a living memory at that point.

Age, setting, location.

>triggered

Your parents were shit if you are suicidal.

It's that simple, no matter how much you try to twist it.

Fuck no I want the little shit to call me after, not before. Only pussies call before doing it.

Yeah. gunna have to go with this

That might apply to you because you're a little shit, but some people grow up with neurotic and abusive parents and nobody to turn to and in those cases, it really is the parents fault. Growing up with parents like that can make you wish you were never born.

Thank you all for the responses to the retardedly funny and cruel to the nice and heartfelt I just wanna know what the right thing to do is if any

OP stop being an attention seeker

If you legitamently want to ruin the rest of your parents lives go for it

Continued: I've seen people in my area sink deep. I know it's pesonal but the rest of the world i've seen worse.

I grew up with abusive parents and can agree with this

If you have a child who wants to commit suicide and need to come to Sup Forums for an answer, you are a shit parent who never loved their child in the first place so what's the point of even asking? It's not like you really care or deserve a child so just let it be and accept your karma in the afterlife.

Damn right I'd want them to call me before hand. I'm gonna need time to set up the lights and cameras

No im the kid not the parent i just dont have anybody i can talk to about this im in the military so i know if i tell anybody about this im gonna have a hundred people banging on my door to march me off to 5-North

See? This is why people kill themselves.

Because all the worthless people that worthless people turn to are fucking scumbag peices of shit.

All of you.

I hope you all die by your own hands.

I hope we all do.

my kids wouldn't be killing themselves they would be too busy kicking all the other kids asses at everything so they kill themselves because their so shit compared to my kids.

How old are you?

I don't believe you have kids.

Enjoy your lonely suicide, faggot.

>Suicidal depression can be fixed by talking about it
If by fixed you meant encouraged.

Oh okay...well do your parents love you? If they do, they'll want to know. If they're the type who will call your higher-ups to drag you off to the ward or something instead of talking to you themselves they don't really love you and you shouldn't call them. Just look after yourself in that case. Go to a shrink and get some stimulants (not the other shit they hand out. Those will fuck you up).

I'm 20 but i just wanna know what would you want? I feel like calling them would be selfish i mean i know theres an argument for killing your self being selfish but ive already made my mind up

you're so right. high expectations and pressure from the parent never made a kid commit suicide.

don't have kids please

Thank you

all these retarted suicidal shitstains need to just end it so that this emo bullshit is out of the gene pool.

Suicidal people who have a good reason to be suicidal don't have a single person in their life who cares enough to understand them. If they did, they wouldn't be suicidal in the first place. If it's talking to some useless shrink or normie telling them suicide is cowardly, then I agree, it would make suicide even sweeter, but if it were a talk with someone who actually cared like a real parent, that's a different story.

I would want them to live stream it.

one of the biggest problems with teen suicide is that kids dont have a strong sense of indiviuality so they think that the way others see them is the most important thing this problem is just being exacerbated by social media and the internet at large.

Thank you all i know what to do now

It's part of being a teenager/young adult. Even if a teen has perfect parents and is raised in a stress free household and they were never abused in any way there is still a good chance the kid will be some emotional suicidal emo faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGkgxxzWlR8

But what if you have terrible life ending cancer and don't want to die a slow painful death?

agreed. facebook is cancer. and the stupid "zero tolerance" policies where both bully and victim get punished further contribute to the problem.

I would hang on for my children.

Guess where you got the genetics that made your body too pussy to resist cancer

The thing about killing yourself isn't what happens with everything else around you, but getting yourself to that point.

One thing that kept spinning inside my head, back when I wanted to kill myself as a manipulation to get my ex to care about me, was when someone pointed out how dying in the middle of the ocean, alone, would be the least selfish way to off yourself, and I kept thinking about it for a very long time.

If you really didn't mind about "dying" or if you just want to get out of your situation, then dying alone, as far away from everyone else as possible, wouldn't be such a scary and tormenting idea, but it is.

You want people to find you dead, you want to cause an impact, you want people to see your corpse, you want to send a message, and that, in my modest opinion, isn't a reason for you to die.

Understand that I'm not trying to talk you out of anything here, I'm just pointing out that you don't really want to die any more than you want to send everyone a very clear message, and that's the part that rarely gets explored by the person who is intoxicated with the idea of killing themselves.

Try to picture the impact of your death five years after it happen, and try to realize that whatever message you're trying to convey will get blurred out the more time goes by, diminishing its impact greatly and constantly.

My question to you is this: Would you be pissed if someone killed YOU to send a message, and robbed you the chance of you killing yourself?

Think about it for an instant, and try to realize why some would say that committing suicide is, very often, more of an act of desperation from someone who is deeply troubled, than a conscious action from someone who wants an end to his own existence.

tl;dr: Suicide is a cry for attention. Nothing more.

That's a different case, I believe.

Yeah I know mine would too, but whats worse? Quick bullet to the brain with a suicide note explaining everything or months of prolonged suffering and agony which they are completely helpless?

All we have is now. Once we are gone, we are gone forever. Make the best of it, even if it hurts tremendously to take a breath.

True
I just don't think no matter what reason you'd off yourself it would be your parents fault

You know, I honestly think about this daily. I know that I am going to kill myself eventually, but I hate thinking about how much it will hurt my parents and the rest of my family. I don't do it because I hate them and they were great parents, but it hurts thinking about how much they'll hurt when I'm gone.

Call me a puss but I would rather end myself than die a slow, prolonged death being a burden to the people I love. But thats just me. Assisted suicide would be a nice alternative

so don't do it fag

Bro, if you thought about offing yourself just to get attention, you're an absolute faggot and should definitely kys. You must cringe like fuck at yourself when you look at yourself in the mirror.

>have a child
Right hows he going to kill himself if he died before he was born ;)

How do you make the most of it when it hurts to take a breath lmao.

Nah, I'd refuse the call and let the little shit die. He might change his mind during the call.

Different user

Not everyone is like you, your post assumes too much. Personally when I kill myself I want to ensure that no one finds out, however I know that they will eventually. It is unavoidable. However I do not care much regardless, at most it's an inconvenience. I just do not want to live any longer. I don't want to be alive, I am not trying to escape. I am just going to sleep permanently.

If you have parents who care about you that much, why are you suicidal? Didn't get the latest iPhone?

not who you're replying to, but I think there's a difference between "really sad about life so I'm gonna kill myself" and "literally mentally ill such that I am compelled to end my own existence".

In the first case, you can talk them out of it by being a friend. In the second, you need hard medications to make them change in any appreciable way. Having a friend doesn't matter if your brain is saturated in chemicals that make you want to die.

It's not that simple. If it was all that simple I wouldn't be here to begin with.

Based-user here. If you've really got nothing left to lose, you might as well just live the rest of your life without worry. Death will come and on a cosmic scale of time, relatively soon, so there's no need to rush it. I've thought about this a lot in my own case and I'm not sure death is any more meaningful than just living life with zero fucks given. Know what I mean?

I don't think anyone who is contemplating suicide is really aware that they're doing it for attention, and I would say that's the case for almost everyone who is under 30.

Based-user here again. Just wanted to add, I totally agree with your response to that other user who said all suicide is just attention-seeking. He assumes everyone's a pussy like him who just does it for attention. Those types should suicide, but not you. You deserve to live.

Under 30? Age has nothing to do with it. If someone's life is shitty enough, they'll kill themselves. There are edgy teenage-minded emo fucks who just want attention but don't lump them in with people who do it for legit reasons. Most people who kill themselves like homeless vets and what not KNOW they won't be getting any attention and are in a living hell precisely because society had forgotten about them in the first place. To lump them in with emos and attention seekers just shows how limited your scope of life and the real world are.

More power to you, but you don't need to be defensive about it with someone who gives zero fucks about your well being.

People contemplating suicide are going through a moment of deep self-reflection, and what I learned throughout the years is that whatever makes you the most uncomfortable are probably the things that hit closest home, so be careful when you start defending your own ideals of what suicide really "means" when the decision between leaving behind a note, or not, is what concerns you the most.

I'd call them and say good fortune and godspeed.

By the way, how does one even expect to be able to receive any attention after they're dead? Your shit doesn't even make sense.

>By the way, how does one even expect to be able to receive any attention after they're dead? Your shit doesn't even make sense.

oops replied to wrong post. mean to reply to

Do you really think OP is a vet with any real problem?

For fuck's sake, he's asking if leaving a note to his parents is the right thing to do, do you really think this kid has any real problems?

He might have in his perspective, but do you really want to live around someone like him? The least amount of emo kids there are around crying about non-issues the better.

Whatever makes you feel better. I am sorry for provoking you. I hope you are not under stress.

Don't shoot the messenger dude.

Instead of attacking me for making you feel uncomfortable, try to understand WHY my message makes you feel so uncomfortable, and MAYBE you'll understand why you feel the need to act so defensive in the first place.

There's no use attacking me for shedding light on something you don't want to see, or even consider.

How should I know about OP? I was replying to the faggot who said EVERY person who commits suicide is doing it for attention and pointing out how that doesn't always apply. I don't care for emos any more than you do but I'm not so quick to judge everyone by that standard because there are exceptions.

Sure, I'd tell them the least painful way to do it. I'd lie of course and tell them to drink bleach or shoot themselves in the chest lol.

I'm not the one asking strangers whether they think my suicide is cool even if I don't leave a note for my parents, and bitching about it when someone calls bullshit.

Attacking me, over your own suicide "plans" only serves to show how childish you are.

Hey my parents never gave a fuck, but if I lived long enough to be a father I would. Shits not a joke

The only thing you shed light on is that you once tried to kill yourself for attention over an ex-gf of all things. Absolutely pathetic. No wonder your girl left you. You're not even a man. You're a sissy attention seeker.

I am sorry for attacking you, please do not allow this situation to control your emotions.

Look at yourself as you speak, mate. You're the one bringing attention to your suicide over the internet and being all pissed when someone calls you a little bitch seeking for attention.

I aint even OP, MATE. I'm just a passing user who thinks its pathetic you tried to get attention from a girl by threatening to kys!

Haha there was a time were i really wanted to kill myself, and I told my mother about my suicidal tendencies and she just called me weak and stupid. Jokes on her when I actually do it :-)

And the point I was trying to make was that there are people with REAL problems like vets who lose their limbs and have no family or friends to support them afterwards and end up homeless scrounging for a meal from the trashcan because the VA won't even give em a meal. Then there's scum like you who just wants attention and tries to compare your problems with those vets by saying EVERYONE is just doing it for attention. You are fucking nothing compared to those forgotten men and women. Not just those in the military but anyone who's paid the ultimate price for the sake of others and had no options left for their own life.

You're speaking about yourself, mate. Take a closer look to what you are saying. Listen to what you are saying.

except you won't because you're weak and stupid, otherwise you already would have pussy

Is this supposed to make anyone feel compassionate about your, so called, "condition"? If anything it makes you scary.

Someone with mental issues like you shouldn't be anywhere near firearms.

I've been in mental hospitals three times OP, don't worry about getting sent to one. Call your parents, let them try to stop you and remember those around you will miss you, even if you don't believe it. Furthermore, check out the website suicideproject, there are a lot of people on there who will understand unlike on Sup Forums where your going to get a bunch of bastards telling you to go through with it. Good luck

>would you want them to call you before hand?
Who the fuck is this Hand guy and why would i want him to call me?

I'm not even contemplating suicide dipshit. Did you not catch the part where I said I wasn't OP? If you're that retarded you should kys. And if your best response is "durr everything you say bounces back to you" I just can't help but laugh. Keep it up and you'll be in a looney bin soon.

Nah, I don't have a reason right now. I hired a killer for myself to stab me in the heart in a park for all of my money. But I wanted to live, I feel a little better currently.

Not really. Coming from me, my family, and the way I was raised, I don't want to hear it. I've thought about suicide often, do I do it? No, because I know how the world is and that won't solve anything except make more problems. If my kid wants to kill him/herself, fucking go ahead pussy.

If sperging out on me makes you feel better, be my guest.

the gun looks like it is plastic and if it was real it would probably be too heavy for that baby to hold up to his head like that. then barring all that his baby fingers are probably too weak to press in the trigger

DO NOT get yourself into the mental hospital. You'll never be able to pay the bill they hand you afterwards and they definitely won't make you feel any better. They'll just shoot you up with big pharma meds that'll give you a little brain damage so you can't resist them whatever they decide to do to you afterwards. DO NOT let them take your freedom.

Yes, and then they should check themselves into the mental health floor of whatever hospital is closest.

They can wait till I'm dead to off themselves. If I can't die yet neither can they

You sound like someone who should be in a mental institution.

You're just talking to yourself but if it makes you feel better, be my guest. Christ abandoned your faggot ass a long time ago.