So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

Other urls found in this thread:

wd40.com/products/multi-use
wd40company.com/files/pdf/sds/mup/wd-40-multi-use-product-aerosol-sds-us-ghs-7-20-14.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will this fit in my bottom?

Don't you have something else to do, waste your money on something else

Top-tier op

gr8 b8 m8 we should d8

underrated b8

Unfortunately if the ceramic bearings are spinning that fast there's not much you can do to slow them down, aside from purposefully adding something to them like a weak glue to slow them down. To be honest it sounds like you got a pretty good rig, good job OP.

߷

Ayyy

>January 2017 Hangshi spinner

listen to this nigga over here

Honestly OP, there isn't much you can do, but what I do recommend is that you tighten the bearings back up and then you add a little more weight to the ends, it should hopefully slow down the spinner enough to increase your times but still be effective at doing those sick tricks.

I prefer fingerbox spam, personally.

WD-40 is not a lubricant. Take it from someone who goes through a lot of bearings. It will ruin that shit.

Fake

you dont lube cermaic bearings

>lrn2engnr fag

stay in school little guy

If anything use proper lubricants. WD-40 is death

Get Si4N3 bearings you fucking mong...

Is this the fingerbox thread?

>Hangshi spinner
Wow this shit it retarded.
It's called adderall you have a mental illness that requires it.
GET SOME!

Custom casted lead shot weights and Si4N3 bearings.

Can get 5-6 minute spins, easy.

Get pro kids...

Do you fear everything you don't understand?

Nah I just grew up foo.

What are you talking about faggo?

WD-40 works great!

My dad and I just built this one, and lubed it with wd-40, spins fine...

oops wrong pic.

Mfw Noone takes ur shitty bait

>Beyblade

If anything, the spotlight should be on these, not fidget spinners.

You can't battle fidget spinners against each other.

must be a skater?

WD-40 Isnt a lubricant

>WD-40
"lubricate just about anything"
wd40.com/products/multi-use
please exit Sup Forums.

It lubricates temperarily are you fucking retarded after a while it just hardens and fucks things up

HURRRR FIDJUT SPINNARS

"Best Lubricant" it the title of the webpage....
You may be the "fucking retard" here....

>Drives out moisture
That does not help with lubrication

It contains an oil which acts as a lubricant you fucking incapacitated mongoloid.

If it's hardening and fucking things up it's because dirt and other shit ends up sticking to the oil and gunking it up over time.

No lubricant lasts forever you fucking dumbass. You have to occasionally reapply new lubricant after it's gotten dirty. Why do you think you have to get you fucking car's oil changed with new oil every few thousand miles?

Here is the MSDS
wd40company.com/files/pdf/sds/mup/wd-40-multi-use-product-aerosol-sds-us-ghs-7-20-14.pdf
All of these compounds solidify well below 0°C so either you do not clean your equipment or you are not using WD-40 when you think you are.

u get good i have a ss torqbar and ss rotablade tri stubby hehe im a real fag

I'm not saying there are lubes that last forever dumbass
What im saying is exactly what you said dirt gets on it
WD40 is a fucking dirt magnet and is probably one of the worst fucking lubricants.