Natural Web > Web Shooter

Natural Web > Web Shooter

Other urls found in this thread:

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Spider_Queen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Natural Web > Web Shooter

Miguel O'Hara was the first to have organic webs and he was awesome, I like Pete with the artificial ones too though.

Only if you are a fucking idiot who knows nothing about the character beyond the other movies.

He's just trying to drum up a weak controversy where none exists, don't fall for it.

I always thought it was hilarious that people got upset about him shooting actual webbing from his wrists when they were totally cool with the idea of him sticking to walls because of tiny little hairs coming out of his fingers.

Fucking nerds.

Nah.

Web shooters show parker as the genius he is.

I recall someone ran the numbers on natural web, Peter would need to eat 20 odd dumptrucks of burgers a day.

>web shooter spider man
>doesn't actually have any powers related to spiders except climbing walls

>What is spider sense
>What is spider man

That looks fucking stupid, and any normie will think so as well, can't wait for it to flop due to this bullshit and the shoehorned niggers.

yes because spiders have precognition 10/10

And proportinal strength

The fuck is spider sense supposed to be anyway?

>What is spider sense
Superhuman ability that has nothing to do with spiders
>What is spider man
A man that one ability linked to spiders apparently

if you're going to have artificial web then you need a way to explain the super strength and spidey senses

also the 'bitten by a spider' origin story needs to get canned

Your average writer back in the 60s, Stan Lee, thought they had precognition because they reacted even to threats behind them and were pretty fast reacting, in reality it was just that spiders have multiple compound eyes, but this wasn't discovered till later, and he didn't want to retcon the character.

Raimi's Spider-Man's powers was based a lot on Miguel.

Even his spider-sense looked like Miguel accelerated vision.

So where does he get the artificial webbing from in the comics?

Same with how he climbed walls, with talons. Peter's wallcrawling powers are due van der waals forces of attraction, like real spiders, not with small talons.

Not really, OP

Yeah I can see this happening because of Raimi's abominations.
>whats that on his wrist?
>what the fuck? spiderman needs machines on his hands to shoot webs?
>diz iz stoopid!

He makes it by himself, supposedly the spider bite gave him insight on how to build it.

Us alphas rite?
Shut the fuck up homo.

Some form of electrical/radiowave sense or something. He use it to track down his psider-tracers in the comics by tuning them to his sense's frequency.

In the early comics it wasn't just a danger sense, but a more generic non-psychic 6th sense.

>they were totally cool with the idea of him sticking to walls because of tiny little hairs coming out of his fingers.
I wasn't, because that's not how it works in the comics. Eventually I accepted it because it didn't matter, same with web shooters, whatever they choose it will be fine if the movie is fine.

Why aren't there more reasonable people like you here?

He makes it becaus ehe's a nerd. In the first Spidey story it was liquid cement on the tip of the web that made it stick.

It was 1962. It made sense back then.

What's the point of giving spiderman superpowers from a spider if he can't shoot webs naturally? He's just strong agile man who made a device that shoots webs. If he's so good at making devices then why doesn't he make something better? He could have literally any other backstory since the fact that a spider bit him has nothing to do with his powers.

Ho hum, try harder OP

>He's just strong agile man
he can hold a building from falling

Like i said he's just strong-man.

His spider related powers are his reflexes, ever see a spider jump a foot away the second you get near it? And Spiders are strong as fuck for their size, so a human size spider can lift about 10 tons.

Spider-Man

Spiderman is a different character from another comics oompany.

And hurl a train.

He crawls on walls like a spider. That's spider-related enough.

>People discussion something they don't understand or even took the time to read
Peter didn't master his powers yet, it's been shown many times that if he did he'd be able to shoot webs natural, grow venomous spikes and other spider related shit. But current Peter Parker still isn't able to do this because he's still "young"

>he can invent some of the greatest technology the world has seen that would revolutionize the way we live and work using webbing to construct stuff

>decides not to share his secret with anyone a make a living making minimum wage as a photographer for a boss that hates him and has fired him numerous times.

>Reflexes
>Strength
>Wallcrawling
>Agility
Those are more than one spidery power, user

He actually, eventually, decided to share his discoveries, that's why he has been billionaire in the comics since 2010

>poor college kid able to invent state of the art technology

uh huh

His web dissolves.

He's gay for the JJJ

and his webbing only lasts an hour before desintegrating

>spider-man
>only has 2 legs, not 6

>Comics
Kid Geniuses are ten a penny.

This shit just keeps getting stupider and stupider.

Web shooter is kino, natural Web always creeped me out as a kid.

>Comics
>Not Stupid
Pick One.
Comic Hulk is smart now. Also a Father.

>Why isn't he millionaire with his state of the art inventions?
>He's now
>This stupid
ok

Fact: Raimi's Spiderman is the best spiderman depiction ever to be made He could shoot web on his own, he was strong as fuck and durable. SpiderMAN.

Comicbook spidey is dogshit. He's literally just a skinny twink with sticky fingers who'd get beat up by his starbucks barista. Spiderfuccboi.

>There'll be no cop out we swear
How are comic writers LESS self aware these days?

GR8 B8 M8 8/8

It wasn't state of the art and he was in high school.

The web-shooters were based on another comics character from the 40s.

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Spider_Queen

Did you not see this episode of the cartoon?

>Peter would need to eat 20 odd dumptrucks of burgers a day.

Oh yeah? Then how the fuck do real spiders do it, nigger?

#checkmate

They have to eat proportionately less relative to their size to make much less fluid to support much less weight.

I'm not baiting. Raimi maxed Spiderman's potential as a character.

It annoys me how every comic hero just happens to be a super genius (before they even got any powers)

It's one thing to have powers that make you smart, but nearly all of them are naturally smarter than anyone on earth.

>I'm not baiting
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

Yeah, but have you ever seen an actual spider? Fuckers eat, at most, a fly a week. That does not scale up to "20 dumptrucks of burgers every day."

#comicsareforkids

So many newfags in this thread

Read some comics or watch goat Spider-Man TAS

Now he has 8 limbs

That's a 'no'

Find the article and refute the math then.

Because it's cool to insult others when you are anonymous, full of insecurities and in the safety of your own basement

>tfw Spider-Man is the most popular superhero ever created

>but muh Superman
>muh iconic
lol

>muh Batman
low as fuck

>muh Iron Man, muh Cap
literal nobodies

>lmao why is he BATman if he isn't a BAT?!

I'm not gonna "refute the math," dork.

>Super strength
Ok!
>Spider sense
Ok!
>Stick to walls
Ok!
>I can shot web
No! Not realistic. Needs to much calorie!

Batman chooses a bat as his image, he does not have superpowers, and the things he does relate more to bats than web shooting Spiderman does to spiders

No, it's definitely Superman or Batman, sorry friendo

>punching people in the face is more related to bats than to spiders

>hanging upside down
>screeching
>scaring people
>flying around
>eating fruit

This is gonna be a iconic bomb which will bury Spiderman movie franchise. No director or actor will want to touch this afterwards.

Ok, your loss.
Oh, wait. You want me to be amazed at your epiphany that comics are silly. Ok. "wow, thanks Captain Obvious."

Literally me. Oh, wait...

What is my loss? And who are you quoting?

Natural webbing makes so much more sense. Having an endless supply of back-up webshooters that he needs to change in the middle of battle because he runs out, all of which costs him money, is just stupid.

Like a spider he should be able to shoot webs out of his ass.

He did undergo few mutation in comic books / cartoons. Dr. Conors helped him to control his mutation, but I remember it was a huge problem and it could happen anytime. This story would actually make a great movie, if it weren't PG13.

>I can't follow a conversation on Sup Forums
Bless.

It's a spindle you herbologist. Not an anus.

No, seriously, you said it was "my loss.". What is, not taking the opportunity to do internet research about how many hamburgers Peter Parker would need to eat in order to generate webbing, and whether that amount is in proportion to actual spiders?

I'll gladly pass on that opportunity, Poindexter.

>Can shoot Zyklon B out of his wrists

What the hell Raimi, I don't remember this from the comics

>I'll gladly assume myself correct with no basis.
Your loss I guess.

There's no "correct" about it, you dip. You can't have one impossible aspect of a superhero get a pass while another does not. How many hamburgers does he have to eat to maintain his super strength?

The other is not an aspect of a superhero, spider-man has webshooters not organic web, makes sense you ignore the thing that he doesn't have.

>Spider-man
>He isn't a tiny arachnid but a man with some spider powers
This is fucking silly, why are they randomly removing spider features?

How many hamburgers does he have to sell to afford his endless supply of shooters and material?

>You can't analyse one aspect of a given item, only the totality
I wonder why science has so many distinct disciplines then... Go user, revolutionise human understanding with your new paradigm.

I remember a cardtrige costing him around 25 dollars.

He works as a Journalist?

>Wolverine
Woverines don't have healing factor
>Cyclops
He has two eyes
>The Flash
He isn't naked

Comics are stupid

Spiders have 8 limbs, unlike insects

Spiders only produce theiƕ web once plus some mainttaince. Also a fly is about as big as a spider, so yeah.

It's useful to add more drama since he can run out of web, just like in the comics.

I'm not analyzing the totality of anything.

Superaspect 1: not realistic, disallowed
Superaspect 2: not realistic, allowed

Why? Because that's how it was written. There's no logic to it. Just be honest about it, rather than citing some nerd's attempt at rationalizing the irrational-- that one superpower is ok but another is not because "he'd need too many calories."

Currently, it's short range, low descriptive pre-cognition. Spider-Man can sense immediate danger, from the very near future within a small distance around him. In one book, his Spider sense was beefed up and he could see well into the future with crystal clarity.

>this nu-male as Flash "Chad" Thompson

>so yeah

Excellent Tumblr argument

Because spiders have tiny hairs on their appendages that help them climb on things. They don't shoot webs out out their legs. If it was accurate, he'd be shooting the web out of his ass.

>a fly is about as big as a spider, so yeah.

But Spiderman isn't as big as 20 dumptrucks of delicious hamburgers.