Ask an abandoned mine explorer anything

Ask an abandoned mine explorer anything

What's the weirdest/coolest thing you've ever found?

A lighter from the 1800's

timestamp with abandoned mine

Any spooky shit, like sounds or radios or faint voices?

Do you ever get scared that the ceiling might collapse while you're inside?

ever get lost?

Do you believe in ghosts

Fuck off faggot, also nice dubs. But fuck you.

>chek'd

fuck off this dude might be interesting

At what age were you abandoned? How has it affected your emotional growth?

Do you know all the risks? Beyond just cave-ins, gas, and the occasional dangerous animal?

Wizards. I don't mean the magical ones. I mean the hugless types who have gone full hermit.

What kind of explorer are you?

Say I want to squat in a mine, maybe build something. What are my challenges?

this

We're you abandoned because your mommy mine didn't love you?

Find any tommyknockers?

This is not a Loli thread. What are you doing here?

Have you been spooked by something in there? Could you greentext the story?

find any precious metals

Do you know what was mined for in the spots you've explored? How far underground have you gone?

Besides the obvious like cave-ins, toxic gasses can build up/be trapped in mines that have been abandoned and are no longer ventilated. Also bats often live in mines, so you could rabies, or more likely some other disease through contact with their guano.

Pic related: me climbing around in a dolomite mine that had all said warnings posted outside.

Is it a remote low key place? Do you go there a lot? Or do faggots go there and smoke and ruin it for everyone else

Get off the stage!

Where do you find the mines?

Have you ever jacked off in one of the mines?

I have an unrealistic dream of finding a mine that is no longer cared for or cared about, going deep and building a small place to live. As one user itt said, going full-hermit. My biggest worry would be being stumbled across.

>Ask an abandoned mine explorer anything

What does your moms pussy look like? Pics?

fuck a girl in the mine

Are you familiar with Dr. Schauerhelm's theory that cave and mine explorers are trying to return to the womb because of a cold and emotionally unsatisfying relationship with their mothers?

How do i clean my glass? Got some awesome pipes and such but i cant seem to get this nasty taste out of them. Any suggestions?

Main issue is that the further down you go, more likely you'll encounter the aforementioned problems. Except for maybe the bats, I don't think they go too far in since they want to fly out every night.

But if your biggest worry really is just being found, then why not. Deeper in you go, the more likely any potential explorers will pussy out before reaching you.

Soak them in rubbing alcohol

do your lungs heart after being in such a place after an extended amount of time

could be the mineral composition of that water. Maybe buy one of that attachable water filters that go over the tap

Are the toxic gasses you'd be likely to encounter the odorless/colorless kind, or the "holy shit do you smell those rotten eggs" kind?
Pic related is what I want to retire in.

Why is it a problem If someone stumbles across you?
That just means you'd have something to eat other than bats and mushrooms

ehh it still has a funky taste even if i boil it afterwards

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Not until they've played a game first

I like you

Ok time to let the adults talk now

Why'd you decide to stop posting to youtube?

Just bring a canary

Tbh, I don't know. Could be natural gas from the ground itself, which I believe you would smell, or could be carbon monoxide, which you would not smell or detect otherwise, could be other stuff I have no idea about.

If he wanted to hear things like people saying "I like you" he wouldn't be trying to retire in an abandoned mine

What state you in? Here in Az we have many abandoned mines.

depends on the woodchuck and the size of the logs, nigga

get stuffed dipshit

Nah...dude's right. You're the dipshit

about like so

'bout as much wood as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Well worst case scenario I wake up dead or chased out of the earth by ground-farts. I'll have to look into our abandoned copper mines this summer.

Nah...that dude's right too

This kinda shit is why I need a deep hole in the ground

I can't argue with trips...guess I'm the dipshit

This is from southeastern California, near Death Valley. So I guess kind of close to Arizona actually. I really enjoy exploring tunnels and caves and mines when I get the opportunity to, but the area where I actually live does not have many.

>wake up dead

Imagine being the only survivor of a world nuclear fallout. Just living there for a shit ton of time and realizing that the world just ended they day you lost the internet connection and the energy left in the generator

It's a grandpa-ism, like having to walk uphill to school both ways.

Newfag.

Try putting it in a box with someground coffee for a couple of weeks.
If that doesn't help try heating it to some hundred degrees Celsius. For an hour or so.
Maybe that'll help with the taste.

really enjoying the pics, more please?

>get to watch the internet shitpost for the last time right before the big 404

buy new cup of the same design

kek

Are you attracted to miners?

987 is nice too.

do you bring anything with you like a bird to show if air is safe?

a canary is idle

the importance of hyphens
>an abandoned-mine explorer

I think that user had a serious question that you are dodging, OP. The world wants to know about your subterranean fap habits.

nice try, this is clearly the inside of a horse vagina

spookiest shit you have encountered.

ah, a fellow explorer

he can't, so stop fucking asking

Did you ever see other miners polishing each other's pickaxe?

Not that user, but I can't imagine why the answer would be no, I mean you're all alone down there with tons of rock between you in the world. If I can bust one on my lawn on a sunday morning than spelunker-OP can fap underground where none but god may judge him.

He likes abandoned minors....

a few caves around here are mining caves, although most are natural

That was the last one I had of an actual mine, unfortunately. I do have some of some urban storm tunnels if you're interested though.

I'm not OP. I don't think OP has posted anything in this thread except for the lighter, so I stepped in with what I have.
I have not fapped in a mine, but I did have my first kiss in a storm tunnel- not the one in pic related.

I wish.

that lil mag, must be in cali

it's a lancer 20rder

>storm tunnels

yes please and thank you

>Could be natural gas from the ground itself, which I believe you would smell
You would not smell it. That rotten egg smell is added by the gas companies so we can smell leaks, it is not a natural occurrence.
Also, radon.

i dont have the pictures with me but when they filmed i think fire down below, (not op) they came around here, and me and a freind back in high school went there, and they had golf carts around everywhere, camera cars, and signs for htem, but noone was around. we took pictures, and smoked out and left. wanted to meet steven segal. i didnt do all the trips my friend did and he had shit tons of cave videos we made and pictures.

Is the white part in the image on the left supposed to be Donald Trump with his dick hanging out?

this thread has got to be fake. There was something like this the other night and all the replies are too similar for it to be a coincedence

Natural gas, unprocessed, has no odor. It only has that horrid "natural gas smell" after an chemical recognition scent is added to it.

[source: I live around a lot of LP refinery and storage facilities and that's what the safety literature says]

Be careful you wonderful lunatic.

Dammit, you're right. I read about that fact recently but it slipped my mind.

This one was fun because it opens into the ocean and gets flushed with sea critters at high tide.

I've explored many strip mines. Ask me anything.

I think you're fake

How?

No, a few bats and mice

does water fill to that top line or is it just the darker one below? Great pic by the way.

The FBI does lurk these parts user

They're comfy

What about sulpher, isn't that naturally rotten-eggy? I suppose it's probably less likely to be a concern though even if it is.

just because you know you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

Not really. You look for weak spots