Is anyone here genuinely happy with their lives? Are you happy with yourself as a person? Do you love yourself?

is anyone here genuinely happy with their lives? Are you happy with yourself as a person? Do you love yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14291857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course not, i dont want to live wth, you must be bought in by promises if you want to live life like a normal person.

im content i guess

I love my life! However, I'm not happy with myself as a person. I hate myself, actually. I actually wonder why good people die while I still.

still live. Fuck, I'm too stoned.

fuck no

It can always be better, but holy fuck. It could be so much worse.

Once you can accept that life isn't perfect, you'll have a much happier life.

Nah wanting to die constantly but can't because I've got to be there for my little brother

I've pretty much wanted to die since I was 4 and I've hated myself since then as well because of my sob story which doesn't add to my post.

christ, 4?

my life not bad, i just do not like myself as a person, i wish i didnt do al ot of the things i do.

Kek

no
nope
nah

No, no no no of course not. I constantly think about dying and killing myself but dont have the guts to do it.

Yeah, I've tried to kill myself three times but when I was 12 I realized that I shouldn't, even if it's just so I don't make my mother feel bad, I've pretty much just lived my life for the past 7 years wanting to kill myself but not doing anything

No I'm not happy with my life. I probably would have committed suicide but I've already put my family through enough so I'm gonna suffer through it until I die alone.

Recklessly do drugs.
Either accidentally kill yourself or have some trips and realize life can be different, gain some new perspective, or you wish to be different.

I was born with the worst mental illness . The one diagnosed when your older...

I hate my life cuz of it.
Im a good person; dont wanna hurt anyone.

But my head is fucked.

Your lil brother will end up being a lil shit whether you kill yourself or not so might aswell do it
>yfw pic related reading this

Yep am looking forward to the future too.

I'm alright, starting to get tired of it though. Still happy 80% of the time though, probably even happier now

whats so great about your life?
you dont resent yourself even a little?

Let me guess, you are projecting and the person's first name initial is C

amirite faggot?

Does it count if your mostly happy with things but tired of dealing with constant shit to deal with? I'm happy in general but starting to wear down a bit. I gotta figure things out fast before I accidentally be an hero.

*giggles

I guess cause I'm working doing what I like and got lucky with a great girlfriend. I guess I don't like that occasionally I get anxiety so have to avoid caffeine and meditate sometimes. But it's improved. And I can be a perfectionist so I push myself too hard sometimes.

Im a hedonist. Think about what kind of person i am? Why thats absurd. Who has time to figure that out. Let your actions decide that.

Now I am. Pretty content and of course things could be better but nothing is perfect and can be perfect. You have to live your life striving for something. Surround yourself with loving people and seperate yourself from what you find to be evil.

solid advice user

Honestly...yes.
It happened very recently and I'm trying to remain 'glass half full' that it won't end for a while. But I could be getting my hopes up just so they can be shattered and it'll be that much more devastating but for now....I guess I can smile and it doesn't feel completely fake or forced.

>Surround yourself with loving people
what if it's hard to find people to be around?

Thanks

Hey fuck u nigger i wrote it
Thanks

i guess it helps just knowing there ARE those people somewhere and you will find them one day

that's true. a while ago, I read some advice by another user that went something like this:

you're a troll guy, and you look around and you see reasonably attractive girls all together with reasonably attractive guys. but that's a biased viewpoint. there are just as many troll girls out there as troll guys, you just aren't looking hard enough.

>happy with my life
no
>happy
yes, all the time
it's my default setting

Okay...

Idk maybe I should've elaborated or something. Whatever.

I've had a shitty less than min wage job at a restaurant for nearly a year but today I got a email confirmation for an interview in a couple of days & if it works out then I'll be better off financially

I've been single for over 2 years due to personal problems but earlier today finally talked to a girl I really like and we had an actual conversation (not 1 word answers like an interrogation)

And I was always a little fat boy growing up until recently, and lately have been shedding weight, building muscle, and gaining confidence.

>I know it could all come crashing down at any point and send me back into depression but for now I am content

i feel i am doing nothing with my life and it s hell. I can't get myself to do anything meaningful and nearly everything I try ends up in failure.

I don't want to play the pity game, just saying I'm not happy with my life and everyday i consider suicide

I hate myself and often think about suicide but I'm the most selfish and self absorbed person I know.

Just dont settle. Dont settle on family, friends, or lovers. Distance yourself from people after the first sign of distrust or betrayal. And also be better in order to keep better. Dont fuck over a friend or spouse that cares about you. And leave them the moment they fuck you over. By your golden years if you keep that up you'll have a small amount of people who amount to everything.

I'm not sure what happy is, or if anyone's entirely happy.

My college semester just ended and I'm looking for a job and have hit my first spot of depression in a while. It's mostly because I'm not doing anything productive just hanging out, and for some reason that always sends me in a spiraling depression.

My girlfriend and I moved in together this week, but we've been fighting off and on. Never kept one around as long as her and even though we hate each other sometimes I'm afraid to lose her. Plus we're dead broke.

I have no friends other than my girlfriend, which isn't so bad. It just means that there's nobody I can talk to about things and no time to get away.

I've been beating off like 3 times a day. If my mind and body aren't occupied then I bite my nails uncontrollably.

Is my life shit? No, it's the best it's ever been and I'm proud of where I'm at. But at the same time I feel like everything I'm doing isn't good enough. Like I'm gonna fuck up my relationship and be left with nothing and nobody. And like my self worth is garbage if I'm not working towards my goals. I'm just ready for summer semester to start.

all good ideas, but they sort of assume you have the capacity to meet a lot of new people

what if you're done getting rid of your shitty friends and you realize you don't have any friends, so it's harder to meet new people?

do you consciously try to not be selfish though? sometimes we cant help what we do man. I lie a shit ton and i try to not do it, but we all do something to make us feel better. as long as we try to fix it, i dont think its that bad.

i bounce between wanting to do something with my life and just accepting what i have now and leaving it at that. Everytime i get the urge to do something better i get lazy and end up not doing it. so no im not happy with who I am, and im only midly content with my life at best. Though currently i have a job that i enjoy so theres that.

Yeah man

I'm legitimately happy with myself but not complacent, I know what I need to do to be happier, I just need to find the motivation to achieve it.

go for it man, alot of people cant say that. thats motivation for ya.

Solid mindset dude, me too. The best thing you can do is become the best version of yourself

Be patient man. You have to put out some effort. Create a social network profile of some kind and then go out and talk to people. You see someone reading something you like in public, start a dialect. Look for common ground in those around you and dont shy away from conversation.

I'm okay with my life, but I hate myself as a person

no friends are better than shitty friends, i promise you that.

Drugs could cause user to go to prison which would suck

let's discuss that
having went recently from shitty friends to no friends, I'd definitely take shitty friends

of course it depends on how shitty the friends are, but odds are there are moments of less-shittiness

when I say "shitty friends", I mean loser friends

Nah I always think about myself and rarely share things or feel like being generous. Like I care about a select few people but I'm always looking out for myself more than anything.

Ive been treating this girl like absolute shit but she fucked me up. She's the only girl that's given me the time of day and I constantly treat her like shit. In a weird way it feels good seeing her pining over me and going crazy but I feel like a shithead. I don't think I can change.

yea i guess that was more of a joke but still, maybe do some acid or something

This.
My best advice is to join a boxing gym or something of the such, although fighting gyms get flak for being full of meathead's, they are such respectful places and you'll likely find a broad or two that you can become proper friends with. It's hard to see when you're down but there are so many people on earth that just live to help others.

>go out and talk to people
so actually I've been going to clubs n shit (uni student) but it's finals season, so everybody's busy - and then we go into the summer when everybody's busier/not around

also, time you put into a club to be in the club is so much lower than the time you put into a club to get friends out of it, and I don't really have enough time for the latter

solid advice, thank you both

Bro*

definitely changes the meaning

Uhh yeaah...

I've worked in many clubs and I can see why it's hard to create proper friends in them. They're more so tinder for a fire and not the initial spark.

>is anyone here genuinely happy with their lives?
Yes.
>Are you happy with yourself as a person?
I'm a honest person, and I try to improve.
>Do you love yourself?
Yes.

My life is not perfect, but it could be worse and I should be grateful for the things I have.

oh, I'm sorry
like "running club" or "juggling club" or something, not like actual dance clubs

Both are appropriate. Though hitting on girls at gyms of all sorts is generally lame.

Only women and normies are actually happy with their lives.

well you have those shitty days that you can't avoid sometimes. they get to me every now and then but that's life.i'm generally a happy person. if you can love, trust, and be yourself, you'll be happy. you can't take life too seriously. i could get robbed 20 minutes from now and get shot dead..that's how quick it can go. so that's why it's good to live for happiness and only that

No, no, and no. I'm just too much of a coward for suicide. Thing is, if I had the courage to kill myself, I might also have the courage to actually live. Quite a conundrum.

``no I hate myself. I am a highly functioning degenerate.

Hate myself. hate the chocies I have made, yet..
I love my life. accept everything. roll with it.

just roll with it fags. or not;;;;KYS

simple breh

true

see news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14291857 for an elaboration on this theme

bullshit

it's not that you might have the courage to live, it is the courage to live. when you're actually fed up and seriously want to suicide, it's similar to a spiritual awakening. at that point, you're experiencing so many feels and heavy emotions, that your natural instinct is to end it all. but if ur a smart cookie, you'll use that for your good. if you can come out of depression/suicidal shit, you'll realize how strong you really are

You guys are fucking cubts who have nothing better to do with your lives than partake in melodrama bullshit that you don't even know fuck all

I agree bro.

all you traps and faggots listen to to that faggot.

JUST ROLL WITH IT OR KYS

I agnoledge the fact that i have a good life as of right now, Familly, friends, enough money to get by, but no love, not my parents, not my siblings or friends love me, i know that i should be grateful for what i got but i kinda feel i´d be a lot happier if i didn´t have anything extra, just me, a job back on my ranch and live my own, life i´m not really a loner but i like to work hard for my shit, if i want i want to earn it not just ask for it and have right there, TL;DR I´d like to build my own life from the bottom up by myself but for now cant complain :v

has anyone felt like they wanted to die because they love life so much? it's really weird and that's why i'm asking. i genuinely want to experience true death sometimes because i feel so good in this life. dunno how else to explain it. and i don't mean ego death from DMT, shrooms, or whatever. i mean true death, no pulse type shit

You fucking cunt.

YOU CANT HAVE IT ALL FAGGOT. KYS

SOUNDS LIKEYOU NEED TO ROLL WITH IT FAGGOT. JUST KYS TRAP SCUM

YOUR AN AUSSIE ABO FAGGOT

no

i hope you live a productive life outside of the internet dude. your shitposting is like no other. i wish you the best. and i am dead serious my dude

whats wrong man

DUD I REALLYTHINK YOU AND YOUR MOM WOULD BENIFIT LISTENINGTO DISTURBEDS; DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS.

IT WILL HELP U SUCK TANNY ASSSHOLEAND HANG YOURSELF. OOOOAWKAKAKKAK

>genuinely happy
not right now..
good looking single, no girls wants to stay in a relationship with me
i lose my job in a month
i live in a poor apartment to make rent in a Afghan neighbourhood...

THANKS NIEGER. IM SO HIGH AND LOLIN.
FUCKING FAGSZ

i wanna kill myself everyday. I don't cuz I don't want to break my parent's hearts

No. I've never at no point been happy with my life. I really only am alive because it would destroy my parents and family. I really really have to die. Like nigga, you don't even know.
But I'll have to make do with dissapearing and occasionally talking to my family. Death of self or whatever. Or maybe it's just going somewhere where icanpretend on someone else and my problems are a life away.

Secretly, they'd be relieved.

say fuck it and travel, you never know what you find on your trails

see i knew you weren't serious lol. Sup Forums while high is fucking amazing. nigger fuck em fuck all the niggers fuck em

this. dont escape life, just your everday surroundings

WELL THEN YOU SHOULD BECOME A HEROIN ADDICT, AND HELP EXPEDITE THE PROCESS OF YOU BECOMING A FULL BETA CUCK TRANNY SCUM BUTTFUCKER

KYS BRO, AND PUT ON SUBLIMES; SEED WHILE UR AT IT.

ATTAIN NIRVANA FAGGOT

love yourself, op. look up alan watts - suicide. there are people out there that have info that isn't taught in schools or anywhere. this culture is pretty shit and it's prolly has a lot to do with you wanting to kys

LOOKUP; TRIPLE BUTT PUMP ON YOUJIZZ, STARING HOT BUTT SLUTS.JACK OFF====PROFIT

Who you calling a triple butt, you poopy butt?

Not everything, but i can afford pizza and high speed internet so im good overall.

Travel, or paint or draw these are good ways to understand your pain or get away from it. I had a really hard break up with who i thought was the one, traveled europe on a dime and learned so much about my self. Its also a pain escape because you keep your self busy with traveling.

Go to bars, meet people destroy your barriers and live.
If you do any of this, at some point you can exhale on the top of a mountain, and you have been born a new person.

this is probably the best solution for anyone feeling that low.