MFW all my childhood friends are saddled with student debt and have useless "god-tier" degrees and moved back in with...

MFW all my childhood friends are saddled with student debt and have useless "god-tier" degrees and moved back in with their parents while I own a house and make $70,000 a year with my own landscaping & snowplow business.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4285838/money-can-buy-happiness-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice job, and if you're smart you can grow your business much larger than that. Why do you call your friends' degrees useless, though?

Mfw when I make 71,000 a year own a slightly larger home than op and my own landscaping ,plow and small thrift shop bussiness

MFW when i make 72k a year, own a sligtly larger home than this bitch and own my own landscaping, plot, small thrift and groceries shop business

>yfw no face

Neat. College is statistically still the better choice for most. You're one of the exceptions. Enjoy it.

MFW I own a landscaping & snowplow business..

kek

This

Except around 70% of the top wage earners don't have a college degree soooooo.

Mfw I make 1 million + a year renting sailboats on lake Winnipisaukee over the summer. Dropped out in10th grade and worked for my uncles Landscaping business till I had $74,000 to buy my first 5 sailboats. I have a 6000 sq ft home on the side of a hill overlooking the lake. No thrift needed.

MFW this illiterate fuck could have created a much more profitable business with much less labor and be rolling in much fatter stacks of cash then a measly 70k if he had a finance or entrepreneur degree

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

[citation needed]

Says the kid with student debt.

What does that have to do with your pic?

So what? That just means they had an idea that was extremely lucrative. 99.9% of people aren't going to able to make their living by revolutionizing the home computer. That's where college comes in, and statistics show that the average college degree holder will earn about a million dollars more than the average non-graduate.

I went to Carlson school of business, top 15 in the world. Payed off my student debt with returns from the stock market. Make over $400k and I'm only 2 years out of college. Willing to bet I make much more than Jose with the landscaper in 10 years then he will make in a lifetime.

This is so obviously bait.

Good for you, I wish you great success. Still, as your business grows and you move into more of a management role, if you haven't already, you might want to consider taking some small business related classes at the local community college. Tax and HR related stuff can be very useful

Yup. And 10 years from now you'll still be making 70k a year in the same house and they'll be making 200k a year and they'll never call you to hang out because they know you can't afford the week-trip to a beach house in Malibu. Trust me, I used to be just like you.

No degree can substitute for work ethic, imagination & drive. So many dropouts like Faceberg & Gates, the list goes on. The only reason the statistics are the way they are is because of nepotism and bureaucracy. College degrees are becoming less and less valuable in the marketplace. Knowledge and understanding are key, but not necessarily learned through college courses on equality, diversity and gender bullshit.

how proud you are to show off your wealth but someone with a conscience as tainted as yours will soon find money cant solve loneliness.

Mfw I didn't even complete my useless degree but still earned a mountain of debt. Now making $30,000/yr at the ripe age of 27. The shame is bearable but I want my remaining 30 years to be far more productive than the initial 30. Wish me luck anons.

"Shit, he shut me down! I better come up with some bullshit to make I sound like I have the last laugh."

It's literally been scientifically proven that money buys happiness.

>MFW all my childhood friends are saddled with student debt and have useless "god-tier" degrees and moved back in with their parents while I own a house and make $70,000 a year with my own landscaping & snowplow business.

Mfw I have a good tier degree, make $80k a year, and don't have to break my back to earn it.

Good job owning your own business though, that's how you make it.

I have nothing to prove. You only have to answer to yourself. I just hope you don't rely on money for all your happiness. You need to be happy with yourself or you'll be miserable if you ever end up broke.

You raise one or two good points but please don't argue with people like him/her. It encourages them.

The success I reap in my career life does make me happy with myself. I'm going ti be better off than most becaus of my hard work. How could I not be happy with that? Besides, what kind of woman thinks a rich guy is a bad thing?

Lol you should be a comedian

only to a point if we're talking about the same study/news story from years ago. at the time it was said something like 60 or 70g was where happiness maxed. past that there wasn't appreciable difference.

>le leddit maymay

you're in for a rude awakening

>still no citation
>hurr durr reddit meme

time.com/money/4285838/money-can-buy-happiness-study/

>he thinks that just because he makes a house payment that he actually "owns" it

L O L

Renting from the bank is cheaper than renting from anyone else.

I can see that. College degrees do open more doors for those who can't find their ass with both hands.

Wait, you're a nigger.
How about that free education?

thank you for posting this i forgot about this one

Imma take it.
Fuck nigs.

Please, don't feed the troll.