Alright Sup Forums what is the best way to kill yourself?

Alright Sup Forums what is the best way to kill yourself?

Easiest for my parents and family to go through. I dont want them to have to wipe my brain off the walls because I shot myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_wlzZZtM4yU
youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here, Dont try to tell me to save myself. Ive made up my mind so fuck off

What's got you down OP?

Don't do it op. You will regret it once your dead.

I meet new girls and I fall in love with them just to have them tell me they've changed their mind about me. Its been like this for years.

My friends never ask if Im okay

The only girls that seem interested in me have boyfriends and I am not attracted to someone that'll cheat.

Im the least favorite child

My parents sent me to live with my Uncle while my brother stays home and they buy him anything and everything but Im expected to pay my own way for something as simple as clothing.

Turned 18, nobody followed through on plans for my birthday.

Best friend moved to Japan

Nobody can understand my emotions

Did I mention I just want to fucking die already?

>nobody can understand my emotions
whew bud coming on a little edge there
I promise you'll regret it the moment you pull that trigger. Can I at least talk to you?

Jump off a bridge or something

[spoiler]Denounce Islam in a Muslim neighborhood. Be a martyr[/spoiler]

I was thinking more like running my car in my closed garage

Here OP

Don't do this, OP, it doesn't work, and it's painful.

It's not. Feel free to research it for yourself, OP.

Use the method if you're doing it anyways. I don't want you to, but if you die, die like this.

sounds good op. we have to increase hatred towards mudslimes and them killing you would be pretty neat

Kicked out of the military. Came home just to drown myself in any drug I could get my hands on; adderall, cocaine, meth, xanax, ecstasy, LSD, weed, Vicodin, oxy, even morphine once or twice. All of those have been done since 2016. Now I'm dealing with some medical issues. Dropped 20lbs within the last few weeks. I view myself as a weak-minded person so honestly if I've been able to overcome my MAJOR depression from reasons of the military, and drug-use just worsening it by 100x. Then I think you'll be alright. Currently I'm just dealing with extreme anxiety. Which has made me really anti-social lately.

Move to another fucking place. Fuck your friends. They're faggots. Fuck your exes. They're faggots. Fuck your family. They're faggots. Just fucking leave, you don't owe them anything.

Take kratom

jump off a bridge/building or a shot to the head is quick and clean, just do it someplace else and write your explanation note

it be easier to be accept suicide rather than random murder or smth. dont reply to this i wont care

I've heard of that many times before, what's the actual purpose of such?

youtu.be/_wlzZZtM4yU

Easiest way is Exit Bag on live stream...

Why do you even give a shit? Ded is ded. I doubt itll make it any easier for your parents whether they have to clean your brains off or not.

Kratom Is god
>>on about 12 grams of MDT red now

Made this video on Kratom
youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

Ride a bike along a street. Wait for a large vehicle to drive by and "fall off". It'll look like an accident and nobody will feel guilty.

You sound like a typical underage fag. Welcome to life. You stI'll have more than a lot of people have going on so suck it up and grow some balls cause honestly you don't deserve to have it as good as you do you narcissistic prick

Did you disobey the Don't Ask Don't Tell rule? I thought they got ride of that

Think of a way where you die but you're not directly doing it kinda like 'suicide by cop'. Find a way that makes you look like a hero who sacrificed himself. Maybe push someone out of the way while throwing yourself under traffic or something

For sure. It happened at COP Margah, Paktika Province too; faggot.

Lol if you hate your life so much then Give yourself a different life. You wont miss your old life if you join the military and actually do something productive with your shitty worthless existence.

It helps with drug addiction, and helps with depression/anxiety in studies. It's a low-grade, almost totally nonaddictive opiate.

I only say Military because you'll be able to leave all those people for as long as you choose and who knows maybe you'll rejoice with them later in life 20 years from now, Don't do it OP you're just throwing away an amazing gift given to you by god or as you atheist niggers say some sort of superiority. Good luck OP.

>almost
we've all heard that one before
its illegal in my country but from what i heard its pretty tame idk man never drink it

Partial hanging, you can wank at the same time to make it look accidental

Sleeping pills then a bag over your head. I know a guy who went like this

Damn you should like take a shit ton of Acid or ayahuasca and you have the possibility or guarantee of being re-born living a new life once you reach Ego Death. LSD has been known to cure people of extreme anxiety and PTSD

Op, if you really are going to do this, with no talking you out of it, I recommend doing what this guy said. Be a hero op, go out in a blaze of glory. Let your story be heard forever. The story of a hero

While this was insensitively worded, it's still the best advice you can l

Well, after experimenting a few times with LSD this year, I can officially say I found the meaning for my life, finally. So all the drug-use has come to an official stop. Although I do think I need shit for this insane anxiety, I no longer believe in medicines that just mask the underlying issue and fuck your body even more in the long-run. The brain is a really powerful tool once you know how to control it somewhat; obviously. Unfortunately I still need to figure out the anxiety part of it as previously mentioned.

Don't eat, drink lots of coffee. This will make your body expel poop and piss.

Then do the whole running car in the garage thing.

This is basically my plan, along with a script to time a 3 hour later goodbye email informing them that my body needs to be picked up.

This method is clean, simple and you just get dizzy before you fall asleep, forever.

My parents expected me to pay my own way as well while their favorites got everything handed to them. I'm 34 now and doing quite well. I own my own home and both my brothers still live at home.

You need to learn when adversity is actually a gift.

My LSD experiences has gotten rid of the depression. I don't believe it can help me with my anxiety though. I'm able to focus way more when I'm on LSD, which the more I focus when I'm in public the more my mind races/anxiety rises. Which is just a really shitty habit to pick up from my time in the military.

Op your a shallow peice of shit. This life isn't just about you you you it's about helping those around you. If you insist on being a fagget and offing yourself, then at least do it in a way it helps others. You have all the time in the world to plan this shit. Try live streaming yourself drawing Muhammad in a Muslim neighborhood or defecating on a Quran.

> One's own life is, their own.
> You are selfish to claim other lives belong to you, or others.
> Life is about the process, not helping people or anything else. A killer's life is still THAT process.
> Helping would not be drawing pictures or defacing a book. That is just a sad attempt to be funny.

Life is given by parents

In a logical way life is just a process nothing more but for each individual person its full of experiences emotions etc and in an emotional way how would this kids parents react to him killing himself and because this affecting their process of life doesnt that mean that op is also breaking your godly rules?

As in hes interrupting the parents process of life