If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Socks are forbidden, even in boots or sneakers. Girls must remove their shoes at my will. For offending the rule, they must suck me off.

All girls should fart in my face

i doubt many girls would wear boots or sneakers then, probably all just sandals and flipflops

All girls must fuck their fathers in front of the class while everyone watches at least one day a month.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

i want their feet to be stinkier

Give handjob per my command. Punishment is vaginal sex

bump

Girls must wear yoga pants. Punishmennt 1 hour at vacuum bed.

can guys touch them when they're in the vacuum bed?

Yeah thats the purpose

maybe have an opening for her pussy and nipples

where can i find all of Fred Sweetsoles stuff

i miss that content.

Would it still be a vacuum bed then?

yes, the sides would be sealed
similarly to how her head is sticking out in

bump

any footfags lurking?

if they breathe they have to kill themselves

whoa

bump

bumping

Butt plugs must be worn at all times. Only skirts and heels are allowed to be worn. Only undergarments that allow part of the plug to be seen are allowed. Students will be subject to inspection at any time. Students will be required to increase size of worn plug periodically.

Any dress code violation is punished by confiscation of all clothing other than shoes. A second offense is punished by the student being ball gagged followed by placement of a tail plug, cat ears, collar and cuffs and said student is only allowed to lay on floor during class and must crawl on a leash being led by an administrator between classes.

Any failure to arrive at school with a plug or removal for any reason other than specific instructions given by an administrator will be punished by insertion of another plug exactly twice the size of last plug recorded being worn by said student. A second infraction will result in the insertion of a plug three times the size of last recorded plug.

A third infraction in either plug or dress code code of conduct will result in said student being held for 24 hours during which time they will be restrained and available to the entire school faculty to be used sexually in any way the faculty see fit.

how would she be restrained for punishment 3?

Like so.

would she be available to students too?

All students are female and are completely sexually submissive. So no.

for the particularly misbehaving ones, maybe they can be transferred to an all-boys school as punishment

Great idea. They can be used as specimens at the boys' school for sexual domination for a year if they don't learn after the third infraction.

the fuck is wrong with the japs feet

would it be possible to get them sent to an all-boys middle school? being used by younger boys would be humiliating for her

As superintendent of this sex school district, I decide middle school is where boys and girls get evaluated on whether they will become dom-male, sub-male, dom-female, sub-female, dom-trans, sub-trans. After completing a selection process they can be sent to specialized switch-male, switch-female and switch-trans schools after 2 years at their respective role school.

The district board, containing the principal of each school and the superintendent, will decide which school the student will be sent for punishment.

TL;DR middle school is co-ed.

Bump

what would they do to her?

Be used in classrooms as a female specimen to demonstrate different sexual techniques to be used on a submissive female, rather than reading in a book or seeing pictures or videos.

They will also be in study rooms at all dom and switch schools for the students to use during their one scheduled study period.

will these girls be sent to middle schools too?

Yes. Subs from each school can be sent to middle school to be used as demonstrative and study aids.

If you could get psychiatric help, what kind of help would you get and what would be the punishment for you not following your doctor's orders?