Bridget Regan had to have her hair chemically straightened and dyed brown for the role of Kahlan...

Bridget Regan had to have her hair chemically straightened and dyed brown for the role of Kahlan. She was originally a redhead.

What happened to the "obscure trivia" subject title, juranoid?

forgot, was on my way home from my awesome job. I get paid half a million to rub boobs, butts, and the feet of actresses.

Oh my God

Bridget Regan is the coolest fämälämäzoids

Did she dye and straighten her pussy hair too?

The only reason I kept watch LotS was because I fell in love hard with her...and then Cara

404 for u

Bridget Regan is top tier waifu material, she needs to find a mainstream show asap, she's not getting younger

Antje Traue should play her sister

they should solve crimes

and sex men and women

would you watch a chicks-on-a-mission film with the following cast:

Bridget Regan
Evangeline Lilly
Jessica Biel
Elizabeth Bänks
Katherin Wynnick
January Jones
Scarlett Johanssen

it would be called The Sassy Seven

This needs to be back on netflix

time to get the women in their 30's back in fashion, women > girls

add Katheryn Winnick to that list and we got a hit

Your harem is getting out of hand, juranoid
No man needs more than 5 at the most

A week has seven days.

Bridget Regan
Jessica Biel
Evangeline Lilly
Elizabeth Bänks
Katheryn Winnick

call it The Foxy Five, the story of five bearcats takin' care of business.

The number of men these three women fucked probably tolls in the thousands or tens of thousands.

Why would you waifu a non-virgin busted slut, user?

I mean yeah, I'd fuck them. Probably even date them. But they're no good waifu material.

shame about the skanky foot tattoo.

that's a bit challenging though, need a list for women in their 30's, their 20's, legal teens

women who looked good when they were younger

women who look good when they were alive etc.

can't have too many waifus tbqh, as long as you put one above all the others, a queen waifu if you will, like prime Sharon Stone

Not my post, I know how to spell names properly even while drunk

But the list is fairly accurate

>expecting attractive women to remain virgins well into their 30's

nah user, that ain't natural, and virgins are severely overrated, zero sexual experience, no confidence etc.

i'm not hating on you, but you seem to prefer girls, the rest of us are appreciating women right now

I was just thinking how weird the passages from this series about the BDSM sex witches torturing the main character are. how a bunch of 13 year olds read a middle aged man's sexual fantasies

Dat ass tho.

No wonder they hired a black dude.

Tabrett > Bridget

Who is middle?

Sword of Truth series is just Terry Goodkinds interpretation of Ayn Rand's philosophy wrapped in an adult fantasy setting

it's one of my favorite fantasy book series, but i absolutely understand why many people hate them, they're very fucking polarising

Antje Traue

Faora in Man of Steel, female lead in Pandorum

it was fun to read as a young person but you have to admit its staggeringly bad prose. the world is kind of interesting

Oh, she looks really different in that pic.
>never noticed her freckles
C-cute

Who is the best actress out of all these?

I'd say Scarlett Johansson.

each time they introduced a new women the last women became less desirable. Bridget regan, then the blonde mord sith, then the even hotter mord sith who joined richard.
With each introduction it made you look at the previous women with question.

i kinda dig the philosophy and the stories surrounding Richard and Kahlan so i can see past all the bad prose, some story lines were more of a struggle than others, but that's what you get when the series span more than 10 books i guess

Highest paid? yes, best? fuck no, Scarjo can't act

I would argue she can. She was very good in Under The Skin.

Who would you say is better out of those women?

All waifus in my harem are great little actresses

Not him but I would go with Elizabeth Banks and maybe even January Jones just in terms of skill. I don't think Scarlett is awful but she's not the best on that list.

>even January Jones
user come on
come on
I mean seriously
come on

Fuck off, she's kinda okay, and we're not exactly dealing with living legends here.

January Jones? She's awful.

Elizabeth Banks I can see being better than Scarjo, but I haven't really seen her in any really good roles where she can show her skills.

January Jones is underrated, she is great when they let her shine. Just too pretty.

She is hotter than a Finnish sauna, fämälämazoid

A mile of broken glass.

I have speakers in my sauna, they are wired from the living room.

Is it true that all Finnish women shave everything? :(

Yes even their moose

Right, but even in Scarlett's best roles, she still sounds like she's reading straight from the fucking page. January Jones isn't a whole lot better, but she is better.

I hope so