Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

how do you like to get fucked?

what do you mean by "understand music on a deeper level" how is it different from normal?

what was ur iq at the age of 7? then i had my iq done and wondered how much it might of went up but i might be sTUPID

oh look this thread again.

>falling for this opypasta

my IQ is lim x->0+ of [your IQ]/x
;P

when did you have your stupid 166 iq checked?

btw girls cant have 166 iq their heads are too small. then genius level hasnt been invented yet.

how many lines does a record have on it ?

pic is not op, pic is obviously chick he thinks is cute because also genius level iq reporting in

IQ doesn't score past 155. If you're smart then good for you I guess but I don't believe you.

Wow, all of that and OP is still a fucking faggot

Did you even know what a limit is used for? If it's your IQ, it's a constant, not a function. So, you are a lim x->0 Fx=1 IQ fag

>this marks the sixth time we have created this thread this week
>we have become exceedingly efficient at it

They always are.

Your IQ passes as vegetable compared to my space alien brain. I have an IQ of 18,504

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

>Trumps supports see my face and Reports me coz i am trap
>Trump the GOD himself Deports me
>Parents then Abort me
Op never too late to abort 18 seems good

if you have an IQ of 166 why can't you come up with better bait

135 and I can do it in my sleep