Drug thread! what's every on tonight? i've been skiing for about 8 hours, pic is from 3 hours ago

drug thread! what's every on tonight? i've been skiing for about 8 hours, pic is from 3 hours ago.

Got some amphetamine salts

25 mg extended release

Called in a vacation day for tomorrow since I still have 16 days left anyways

Where can I get some of those?

nice. i'm railing coke tonight. ever done it?

30mg for me!

Who's ass is that?

Fuck yea

I love doing big ole Hollywood lines then sparking up a Marlboro

But just like adderol my cock doesent work unless I can pop some opiates .. methadones or norcos

friend of mine I was railing off earlier tonight.

They are prescribed for adhd .. a guy I work with sells half of his script when he's hurting for money ... he pays over 300$ a week in child support

>cute female friend expressed an interest in trying some drugs
>ask her why and she says she ever went through that phase when she was younger
>I figure she means stuff like weed, Mdma, shrooms etc
>"Hey user would you ever try heroin? I kinda want to "

I did a big .4 shot of H like 6 hours ago and did some amphetamine 3 hours ago. Feels good man.jpg also 420chan is WAY better for these threads.

My eyes are fucked

con bootin 2 it

Ayyyy ma nigga; went through an 8ball yesterday with my gf. Something about railing lines off your girl makes it way better

Lost count of how many 10mg ritalins ive snorted/popped today, along with 2 xan bars so far. Gonna go write some music soon.

Ahh lucky bastard. Amph salts are easily my all time favorite drug. Shit is fucking BOMB. Hope you're having a good time homie

that your gf?

Gonna buy some bars but not sure what to expect never taken them

she looks nice and fucked up in that pic. love it. :')

My girl is sleeping so I'm just chain smoking and shit posting.

Haven't got ahold of any of these in like 3 months or so ... so I'm loving it ... feel fucking tits

Nah hahaha, same physique and she's blonde though. I just always post pics from my ass folder whenever I reply on Sup Forums cause who doesn't enjoy a nice ass? (also my ass folder is 10/10)

Oh man I know that fuckin feel. My buddy gets his scripts in 3 month increments so I'll usually buy 40-90 every time he refills. The gap in time allows my tolerance to go back down to zero so I'll be flying for like 2 straight days whenever I pick up hahaha.
I'm actually going through the whole process for my own script right now, praying they give me the amphetamines rather than methylphenidates first

Some really, really great heroin from the markets

Anyone here from Michigan ?

currently seeing what effect L-theanine has on u-47700

damn. you should take pics next time you rail off your gf :p

Dropping some Lucy. 4 Hits for me tonight, and about 60mg tomorrow morning Addy to stay up at school.

Clammy hands and limp dick

Feelsbadman.jpg

I almost wanna boot up dragon quest heroes 2

I actually do have a vid but it includes more than just railing lol

Would you be able to get her hooked and make your drug whore?

Did everyone bail already ?

may I see? lol the whole thing

Post it

glass / ice tonight. any other slang terms for the methOD?

I have been using cocaine and adderol for over 10 years

Never had the chance to try meth

But I'm from back woods Michigan .. I know it's around I just don't have a plug

just like addys but less of that euphoric feeling, not bad but id rather mdma.

I like mixing adderol with a good opiate

Feels great plus I can get my dick hard

God tier as fuck

I wish I had some norcos or domes right now to make the cocktail

i lost a friend to speedballing, just be careful with yourself man

If you do it just snort it. And make sure you have nothing to do the next day.

Thanks

I hear ya brother

Anything to do with opiates is a deal with the devil.

I wish I was one of those people that tried them once and hated them

I got some Vicodin after getting my wisdom teeth pulled when I was 16 and fell in love

I hate coming down from every damn stim

Kicks my ass

Anyone ever do PCP? I heard it's pretty great in low doses.

I agree with what you said earlier, addy + opiate is God-mode engaged. Fucking LOVE it. Very rare occurrence for me though cause I'm one of those people who tried opiates (more than once) and I'm honestly not a huge fan unless I'm mixing with stims. I understand the neuropsychopharmacology behind opiate addiction and all but I've never been able to understand how people fall in love with it so intensely based off my experiences.

& I'm sure you already know this but benzo's are your best friend during stim comedowns!

seems like you have a great ass folder. mind uploading it somewhere for me? i recently lost a lot of my folders Dx

Yea ... having a couple xanny bars really helps .. that and lots of water

I would say the appeal of opiates to me is that warm and fuzzy blanket of happiness.

I love talking to everyone and I become genuinely interested in hearing what they have to say.

I tend to get emotional .. just in the since that I just really care .. I usually say a lot of sweet things to my girl.

To me there is not a single thing on this earth that's fun .. that's not more fun after I take 5 or 6 norcos

Would love to homie but I'm doin too much other stuff rn and just checking in on the thread every now and then. Learning a song on guitar

facts. People would always tell me to smoke bud but honestly I hate mixing weed with stims. Ruins the stim imo.

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about (that warm fluffy blanket feeling), it just never really beat stims for me I guess. Things that annoyed me about opiates are the fucking itch you get and the nod.

here is an ass to add to your collection

I have to take a Shit ton to nod

I love the itch

I fucking hate smoking weed period