Do i have cancer?

Do i have cancer?

no, you have AIDS

its a hematoma, stab your fingernail with a knife and the blood will come out

You hit your fingernail too hard. It might fall off in a day or two and then grow back.

you should probably suicide so you don't have to go through it.

Drill a hole in it, or heat up a needle to relieve the pressure

I've had it for 4 weeks

this
i've seen a webm of some guy literally drilling his nail because of this, can someone post it?

the blood under your nail is dry now. No point in drilling or burning a hole in your nail

it will go away, don't worry

had the same thing, if it grows, gets darker or changes in anyway than you've got a problem, could be melanoma. If you don't go get that shit taken out. Essentially its a mole in the nail bed and it grows out with the nail.

According to WebMD, you have Metacarpal Chlamydia and is treatable only with fecal matter from the host carrier.

Eat some beans OP

Tear it off if I get dubs

perfect

Looks like necros (dead cells) need to go to the docktor to get it cleaned

this
i've seen a webm of some guy literally drilling his nail because of this, can someone post it?

it is fine ither leave it and it will go away aftre,a month or so or take ur nail off it is like when u get ur finger caught in a door or somthing

OP wont deliver, fucking cunt

people heat up a paper clip and shove it in their nail and it all comes out. they say pressure is relieved instantly. its painless if you do it right.
look it up.

>this
>i've seen a webm of some guy literally drilling his nail because of this, can someone post it?
this

>this
>i've seen a webm of some guy literally drilling his nail because of this, can someone post it?
this
this

This but I let it grow out and the dry blood washed out.grew back not big deal

such a troll thread

>this
this
this
>This but I let it grow out and the dry blood washed out.grew back not big deal
This
this

looks like a severe case of homosexuality. better start preparing your anus before it fully sets int. it'll be easier that way.

Try not smashing your shit in the door next time you dumb nigger

niggers and jews in africa and israel, you got a problem with that ?