My life's falling apart Sup Forums, feels thread?

My life's falling apart Sup Forums, feels thread?

suicide is the only answer

Tell me about it OP, I love you

Too bad, I hate you.

any of you guys try nofap

I've realized that I've got no redeeming qualities, I'm just a beta fag with no social skills and 2 friends. I've started rooting for my friends to succeed instead of me. It's the shittiest reason, but I I feel like shit

Now that you realize figure out how to root for yourself. Go to the gym, even if its just for cardio and or basic weight lifting, listen to motivational vids. Find a hobby thats easy and inexpensive. Feeding birds or someshit, I feed ducks every now and then; find something.

self loathing is seriously pitiful, there are people in way worse conditions and have nothing and still love their lives.

it's almost as though people's well being is entirely subjective

owait

That's the thing. I live in upper middle class Colorado, parents still together and shit. I've got it good compared to most but I feel like shit and I don't know why

look into the benefits of nofap, it literally changed my life. I used to have no motivation to do anything, hated myself and felt worthless now everythings different and i actually enjoy life

I'll try it, but I don't see how not beating it will solve this. You probably know more than I do though

da fuk? it's the opposite for me. when i'm especially depressed i won't fap for days. you have a seriously odd self image if not fapping cures helps

you need to go 90 days of nofap to see serious results

results for what? i fap when i'm bored. i'm not depressed because i jack off occasionally. it doesn't cross my mind until i want to do it.

fapping changes the way you think and act

i've a very low sex drive in general. i don't think or act based on sexual inclinations homie

We need more shit like this.

>occasionally
I did nofap once (8 months) and I can testify to the benefits. You need to remember many of us here are addicted to the fucking hand. I had been jacking off at least once a day since the age of 12, so the change was drastic.
It's real fucking hard at first. But my confidence and outlook gradually got better. Though that was partly due to a change of internal philosophy. I relapsed since then though, and had my most severe bout of depression not long after. Fake it till you make it is a fucking bitch when you don't make it and come crashing down. It's been 2 years since then. Now that I'm less depressed, more grounded, and know myself better, I'm trying to restart. The asshole that's been posting pics of his daughter is making that hard though, son of a bitch.

I know I'll sound like a cry baby but I've had a pretty fucked up life and it's killed any motivation I had of bettering myself. Everyday I lose a reason to not kill myself. Any ideas of a good way to do it by making it look like an accident

i just don't understand how not fapping is the cure to all your problems. i can go days without fapping with no problem at all. it could not be farther from my mind.
just save up and buy a plane ticket to china, off yourself there and no one will know.

read up on it fapping seriously changes the way you think

fapping/not fapping doesn't change the way i think

i've gone weeks without fapping unintentionally and it doesn't even cross my mind

Lost my email account with everything on it. Legit in like a week my life is going to be so fucked i wont have a job, cant talk to any family or friends. Thanks Yahoo for fucking me over.unless someone here can hopefully hack my facebook or my yahoo.

bump plus i smoke weed daily and just started a new addiction dip.