U mad whiteboi?

u mad whiteboi?

that dude is like 5 foot 6 LOL. small inferior black child.

he is still banging a slammin hottie

Why should I be? I'm white

Nigger lovers

Oh boy! It's the hourly racebait post.

Why do niggers still think they're "winning" when they get a white girl? They are proven to be the lowest of form of humans they genetically cant win...

Lol nigger lovin op left

not really i fuck alota ethinc girls. especially black chicks.but women are women man, whatever your into its all you. i couldnt care less what coler and type fucks who. this is actually really nice to finally see black teens like all ok with parading thier white girlsfreind around thier hood. sucks for her

thisa is funny, im white and i wouldnt even go near that girl. just like for young black men, i nice fine pice of black ass is perfect for me

>tfw every human being on the planet has nigger genes

Blacks were genetically bread to be faster, stronger, and better. You can thank you ancestors for that one.

You forgot dumber.

>
>Blacks were genetically bread to be faster, stronger, and better. You can thank you ancestors for that one.

... But not smarter.

not really mad about this picture

why does this insecure black guy always try to piss off white guys on here? At the end of the day, o one cares.

you mad nigger?

Except for swimming. No swimming. Water is kryptonite for niggers.

1 2 3 4

HOW MANY NIGGERS ARE IN MY STORE

Mad about what?, some girls are into bestiality
why should i judge, i'm not a teenage girl.

no one wants a nigress
everyone wants a white girl.
white girls with ass are striaght up unbeatable
>pic related

You throw ball far.
I'd rather date a languager.

unshopped

Not really. Most coal haulers were already ratchet to begin with.

For the last time, no. I encourage interracial relationships.

I might be mad, if I weren't too busy having a father, a job, an education, a civilization and a future.

thats obviously a rapist getting handsy with the other guys girlfriend. We all know just how much white people like raping each other.

the guy in the shades is about to sucker punch tf outta that white dude.

Top kek

tfw you ruined his fantasy of white girls actually being able to have an ass

White girls are dating every race except white guys

I've fucked a few black girls, so not really

Why should I ? I dont even care about dicksize, why should I? I dont fuck the bitch to get her a good time, I fuck her to get my dick a good time.

Stupid ass bitches, like I care if they cum or not. This planet and this timeline is fucked anyways beyond repair.

OH NO, what ever will we do without the white women?

No really, if a guy that short can get a hottie like that, so can I! It gives me hope OP. I'm going to go fuck as many white ladies as I can and make a ton of white babies! Thanks OP!

I'm more fond of this one

You seem like a redpilled Frenchie