I wanna be one of those "deep web" hackers. Where do I start?

I wanna be one of those "deep web" hackers. Where do I start?

I've been around the block a few times but only a few. Is the ion cannon really shit? How can I make a key logger and how can I use it? How do. Umake a fake login site so I can collect sweet, sweet passwords? Ect. gimme your knowledge, nigr

V4

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2649128/
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
i.imgur.com/83QqwsU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Studying cyber security as my college major. What DO you know how to do?

You're fucking dumb

And so it this guy for replying a second too fast and not getting quads

Join my kik group #arkanon4chan

We are hackers

You're either underage or retarded. You probably don't even know a single programming language.

imdb.com/title/tt2649128/

That picture sure is deepest of webs OP.

lmao

If these fags are hackers then you're gonna get fucked and be part of their botnet

So close to quads ;-;

But yeah, you don't just "decide" to become a hacker, let alone doing the big shit like I assume OP is dreaming of. So much of it nowadays is social engineering anyway.

Whats the point of a botnet anyways? what do the 'hackurs' get from it by putting people in it?

the ability to do shit like DDoS

Main thing botnets are used for are DoS attacks, which can go on to serve other uses if you time the attack well.

Its like giving them your computer

So by being added into a botnet, your network/whatever is providing assistance to their DDoS'ing?

yeah. they use your computer and internet to send a bunch of data to shut servers down

>Asking Sup Forums to learn how2hax

Good luck with that.

Join the USAF. They will teach you.

Or move to Russia.

faggit

Well that's pretty nigger-ish

Would I notice a slowdown of my own connection if i was added to a botnet used to ddos?

BREAKING HAPPENING

THE DNC MURDERED THE "RUSSIAN HACKER"

>youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN NARRATIVE = OVER

DNC = DONE

HILLARY/PODESTA AND OTHERS = JAIL

first you need to grow a neck beard

Look up the exodus lead by the oh pol and to go to the next level.

i.imgur.com/83QqwsU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Move into moms basement. Eat pizza rolls, hot pockets, Mountain Dew, Doritos, until at least 350 pounds. Don't shower, brush teeth. No sunlight.
Piss in random containers. Let lots of dorito dust collect in your neck beard. That'll get you started.

OP, all you gotta do is watch Mr. Robot once and you'll be ready to hack the world.

Top Kek.

probably not. but it depends what they're using you for. use something that monitors your network up/down and if it's high without you doing anything actively then you're probably being used, or you have some other sort of warez

I heard mtn dew is getting canceled

I know all about Seth rich but Holy shit they have proof that he was murdered for conspiring with wikileaks now??? FUCK