This is the worst album of all time

this is the worst album of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hig5uLy2fe0
youtube.com/watch?v=VYb6p1xgrsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of them, sure.

there's much worse than some chav's half-assed synthpop

Much worse is going a bit too far but there is worse. This is Electra Heart we are talking about. It doesn't get a whole lot worse than that.

It should have been acoustic.
youtube.com/watch?v=hig5uLy2fe0

Marina is the Hitler of synthpop.

I like it, but I felt it could have been a lot better. I liked that her first album felt more organic. This one felt more impersonal to me.

Finally someone brave enough to say it out loud.

It's still the worst album of all time.

Marina's claim to fame for me is the song Oh No! appearing in a sissy hypno video.

Only real patrician on the whole fucking board.

wow what an honor

Number 1 Angel for instance

The Grum remix of that is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYb6p1xgrsk

The fact that a 5 year old album still gets this many threads means Electra Heart is one of the best pop albums of all time

>worst album of all time
>ignores all the thought and effort put into it (the 4 Archetypes)
>ignores how every song on the album is a hit

sure buddy

The "archetypes" and the whole character shtick was nothing but a failed excuse for selling out.

>selling out.
you know how I can tell you've never made a living in a creative field?

protip: it's because you hold on to this teen fantasy that there's such a thinig as "selling out". you simply don't understand, and probably never will. so, just keep on with your life - just don't think you can judge anyone else.

Yes, because working with the biggest producers and songwriters in pop music in hopes of becoming a pop star isn't selling out.

Glad she's so bad that she actually somehow failed and is now an old bitter woman who can't accept that she will never be a "star" and that no one will ever care about her.

Give this piece of shit a listen.

AOTYEY

>ignores how every song on the album is a hit
There's not a even single hit song on that album, you clearly don't know what hit means.

It sounds just like original with added reverd and speed.

Honestly, Marina is just disgusting.