Anyone remember fingerboxes? I used to love mine as a kid...

Anyone remember fingerboxes? I used to love mine as a kid. No better way to pull some kisses in elementery school than to bring your fingerbox to recess.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XVirtual Finger.TRS0&_nkw=Virtual Finger&_sacat=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just found mine out in the shed, man, the memories with this thing.

that shit was so cash

was never able to afford one growing up. Have always envied you guys.

Shame. they were freaking awesome. anyone have pictures of their childhood fingerbox?

I remember these man, I used to have one as a kid and then when I was in high school I found it again and being the time a teenager would do this. I stuck my dick in it. I repeat do not do this, the function of a fingerbox and your penis do not mix.

we were poor, grwoing up i had to steal my dad's empty cigarette packs and pretend they were finger boxes, but it wasn't the same :( still do it sometimes. I wish i could find a good old vintage wood one like all the kids I went to school had!

oooo. rookie mistake. I remember doing that in about 8th grade. wasn't a good decision.

>put pee pee in finger box
>cum
>brother comes home
>puts finger in finger box
>finger covered in my cum
>giggle

This was my grandpappys old fingerbox. ah, the memories :,)

>2016
>Fingerbox

Sagesagesagesagesage

I remember some kids at school had em. When I tried it, I just remember it hurting a bit. Never got the point.

>ITT: We're all faggots that act like fingerboxes are an old thing

Retards, they have digital fingerboxes now and shit. Mine syncs up to my phone and logs every second my finger is in it. I keep it by my computer too. Helps me relieve stress while working.

I remember these!! I saved for months to get a decent bamboo one in 3rd grade

I just got a new case to keep my fingerboxes in, what do you guys think?
Rate my boxes guys!

this fingerbox bullshit has always made me laugh

Too far dude, you should rock the old school fingerboxes, they are still the best and give a much better fingerbox experience (imho).

Have to agree old school finger boxes are the best
>pic not related

Dude, UNCOOL!
You should never put anything in your fingerbox, bullshit is quite specific but it ruins the experience.
As for laughter, there is nothing quite as exquisite as a fresh fingerbox to put the correct finger into.
I always put my left ring finger in and if it fits I imagine that I have married my box.
Who doesn't love sliding their fingers into a nice box?

>old school fingerboxes give better experience
>its like saying a radio gives more entertainment than a TV

Nigga stfu with your old ass fingerbox bs
I hate faggots like you that thing the old shit is best
>80s rock and roll is real music
>today's music sucks
>I hate my generation

Now I'm no Luddite, I'm open to newer types of fingerbox, but a digital one sounds scary to me, how would you rate them, I'm kind of interested.

finberboxes have been replaced with fidget spinners. The sad thing is fidget spinners are real.

I prefer wet, warm boxes

I like the new ones its just sometimes my digital gives me a random shock every time which makes me an old school guy

What is a fingerbox? o.O

Fuck you man, us old guys were rocking these boxes before you popped out of your mommas!

How come the next generation always has to hate on the older?
Fingerboxes are for everyone!

Rate digital fingerboxes out of 10 please!

My dad caught me putting my penis in a fingerboard and he beat the shit out of me then pulled out his "cock" and smudged it along my lips until I opened my mouth and I got throat fucked. I puked and he punched me and kicked our dog. Then my mom came go e and made me clean it up. Being 12 wasn't easy in my household. But finger boxes did bring me quite a bit of joy

You can get heated ones, but as I said earlier you shouldn't really put anything in your box.
I've heard some weirdos like to put their dicks into boxes, that just sounds gay to me!

Fingerboxes to the rescue once more!!!

six fingers/box

Wtf are these!?!?

best fingerbox ever

Haha you fucking loset. They are finger boxes?!? How can you not know that?!? They were a staple of any kids childhood going as far back as the 1400's

Vintage 1950s, Japanese handcrafted

Man, its been a long time since one of these threads! Just ordered a new Brazilian oak fingerbox from Amazon, shits so cash

Litterely never seen one

Fingerboxes weren't that big when I was a kid, the first time I ever saw one was when I was in high school-- and boy, did I miss out. They were so amazing, I felt so left out, so I developed a bit of a fingerbox habit. I remember sophomore year I got a job solely to buy imported or unique fingerboxes, shit was so cash.

homo

This shit is so retarded, all they are is a box with a hole!?

Get with the times.

fingerboxes are awesome. we only had one when i was growing up because they were so expensive and rare. i accidentally the whole thing right before i started secondary school and my parents wanted to kill me!

They're actually pretty addicting.

3d printed fingerbox, under $400

Shapeways dot com

And all you are is a lonely jealous faggot who has missed out one of the greatest childhood experiences

Fucking HOW!! YOU JUST PUT YOUR FINGER INSIDE IT

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

you joke, but i think i used my fingerbox too much as a kid because now i sometimes do, in fact, wake up with shit under my nail.

I was literally just about to bring this up. I'm still skeptical as to whether this is a real thing or if its just psy ops trying to convince everyone on a sub conscious level that they have a attention deficit disorder. Where the fuck did these things come from?

real
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XVirtual Finger.TRS0&_nkw=Virtual Finger&_sacat=0
But ebay search "finger box" and you get the fidget things....

I had my own but i font have it anymore

I think asians made this thinking it was a real thing....
Good at math.... confused about society.

My uncle actually had an entire set!