Are you in love?

are you in love?
are you pretending to be in love?
do you feel something like love for someone?
do you feel empty right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love#Biological_basis
youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste
youtube.com/watch?v=zD71055315c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfaction
youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Moot.

In love.

Continue, op.

I'm empty

I'm feeling something like love for someone. I wonder if I'll ever be convinced it is indeed love.

love isnt real. it's just a chemcial reaction

you aren't real

> yes
> no
> yes
> yes

Being in love is a shitty feeling.

empty and full of love to give

You're a chemical reaction.

>no
>yes
>yes
>meh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love#Biological_basis

> I was
> no, was real
> yes but that someone never feel same way i did
> absolutely

I'm in love with 2 girls, I'm cheating my gf right now

I don't even know what love is.

what is love

baby don't hurt me

I hate to break it to you but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.

I think I know what love is

For you youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I

and "hunger" is just a chemical reaction that compels me to eat so I don't die. But food is still delicious.

So do you feel like fucking your family or do you just not love them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste

This is far superior

youtube.com/watch?v=zD71055315c

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfaction

Faking love, no idea what it is really. Parents never showed it to me, I'm secretly ded inside.

Only rage and disgust for humanity remains. Consequences are gay...

enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU

I feel broken, trying to hold myself together with all my strength, not to show the weakness that would destroy me, the death of my mother destroyed me.. it's been 7 years when will this end!

Yeah I love my girlfriend. She makes me happy. Wildly different personalities though so I hope it lasts. Mainly I can deal with it because she is submissive. However lately she's starting to have certain assertive moments. Going to have to put my foot down if it's going to work out

I'm pretending to be in love with my current girlfriend.. she is amazing, she really is, but love just isn't for me... All i want is someone i can fuck with, not a life partner.. And i can't even break up with her since we have gone too far, i don't know what I'm doing... Everyday i wake to hoping that she will break up with me (she is easily a 7/10) but she is just too loyal and loving, what am i even doing with my life

I love my girl of 6 months and she loves me but I know it won't last. We're going to different colleges. I already know she isn't trustworthy. I'm with her for the moment being because without her I will be alone and pussyless for a few months (until college starts, I have no friends from highschool).

That sucks :/
Maybe you can get some college friends

Pretending, but soon I'll let myself become vulnerable aka fall in love

Lol nope.

I fall upon the thorns of life, I bleed

Im pretending because, why not?

Felt empty for the longest time in my shit marriage...married my HE sweetheart like a giant dildo...15 years later we are FINALLY divorced and so really have VERY DEEP feelings for my current GF... secretary at work we started dating last year before the divorce was final but even though I'm not trying to hop from the frying pan into the fire I think this one is a keeper. Pic related. Side note... probably the only man ever who left his wife for his OLDER secretary kek.

You're a fucking loser and deserve to live a lonely life.

not in love, not pretending, not feeling much for anyone at the time and has been this way for at least 3-4 years.
feel empty, yes.

Are you here to offer me to join a cult?

What happend?

Yes I love my girlfriend

With who?

Pls tell me

Your mom

* I hate people like you that are not grateful but you have your reasons and what you are right now, you're totally fucked. You gotta man up and tell her or you just going be miserable all your live with her dude.

the later.
definitively the later.

first memory of my mom:
pushing a cushion into my face so I shut up. I was 3. Really teaches you how fucking disgusting people can be.

Also, not the previous poster.
I agree with him, tho.

...until you really break up and start crying like a baby because just now you realize what you had and what you will miss now.
"my life is so bad, what do I do now she is gone, she was the love of my life"
"to want what you dont have" ...do you know that?

seriously fuck you and your stupid lowscum tier brain.
grow up or finally kill yourself.

I'm in love with a girl I know. I've told her how I feel and she feels the same. She's 7 yesrs younger than me but age doesn't seem to bother her. We talk all the time, she's shy and awkward but I think it's cute. We've been on a date which was awesome. We both had a really good time.
But she is in the party phase. I've been there so I totally understand. She came out of a toxic and abusive relationship and enjoys going out with her girlfriends.
I'm always asking her if she's free and she has plans 99% of the time.
I know I'm being an absolute beta but she is so amazing I can't help it. I'd never want her to stop seeing her friends. I just want her to make some time for me but I don't know how to go about it without sounding like a needy creep.

Any advice for a lovesick user?

If you don't bend, you will break

"delicious" is nothing but the dopamine output you get from it. You are hardwired to enjoy it, since that is the 2nd way how your body hardcodes your psyche to persue your urges.
The first one is uncomfortableness, like hunger and pain.
With a simply reconditioning, you can ignore pain, and instead flood your system with dopamine, so you start enjoying injuring yourself.
A simplified, but practical example are Emos. They get a kick out of cutting, and are away of the pain from it only on a very downscaled extend.

>away
aware.
fix'd

hey ride the train man. Later on, when you'll want to settle down, you'll have you qtpie already.

... eh.
not a native english speaker.
forgive that crap that I hastily just typed up...

I don't think you are getting it. The point is that even if love is a chemical reaction, it is very enjoyable, and it's nice to enjoy life. I was making what's known as an analogy.

Lessee... Yes
No
Yes
No

Got left by my ex who tried to string me along and still kinda does. I left her and went to an entirely different state. Lost weight, work out, and now have several women whom I see regularly. They are aware of each other and enjoy our poly dd/bg lifestyle. I love all three of them in their own way. I finally let myself come to terms with it and stopped wrestling with old feelings over my ex. It was terrible for my girls anyways... They were hurting to see me in pain. I've known that I can love more than one girl for some time, but I just felt the need to be "loyal" to my ex which was stifling. It ruined our relationship.

What fucking year is it? Go back to the 60's you free love scum.

No
No
No
No
Yes

yes.
accompany her more.
make friends with her girlfriends, and possibly their boyfriends.
either of 4 things will happen:
-she becomes jealous and paranoid that her friends might hit on you, so she stops going out that often entirely on her own.
- you actually enjoy it, and you both have a great time
- you don't actually enjoy it, but do it for the sake of your relationship anyways
- she doesn't want you to come, but goes out anyways: Huge red flag. She might cheat on you this way, usually. Confront her about the reasons why she doesn't want you to come. especially if she had a abusive relationship before, it's not uncommon for women to snap afterwards and become giant sluts to cope with the past.

I LOVE BIG TITS

Oh, I know.
Doesn't change the fact that you essentially follow a primitive urge, that limits your capacity in judging the situation. Like a starving human would eat poisonous things, a human in love will easily hurt himself with otherwise untrustworthy sluts that will drain his pocket later on.

love is not "wrong".
It's just a urge that you need to recognize and control as such, much like hunger.
In the same way you can get fat by eating to much, you will increase the risk of getting hurt (psychically and economically), if you follow it blindly.

Everything in moderation.

So should I ask her if i can come out with her?
I'm not the one to impose on a good night out. I understand people have boundaries. We aren't dating but I'd love to be.

yes.
ask her.
also, I wasn't aware that you just have a crush on her.
It's entirely possible that she's simply not interested in you. Take the clues and move on, if that's the case.
Else nothing but the friend-zone awaits.

i dont know
no
yes
yes

You have no idea the joy you get from such an arrangement on everyone's part. I want no part of a typical vanilla relationship ever again. The joy and love and devotion involved is beyond a simple explanation from words. The submission of a person to your will lovingly and completely trusting that you will care for her and protect her forms a bond I wish you could feel. Like nothing I've ever experienced.

>no
>no
>no
>yes

and no, just because she tells you she feels the same, that must not necessarily be the case. Often girls will avoid conflict and lie, since they don't want to disappoint / hurt people they value otherwise.
Take the initiative, and see how far she follows trough.

mhm.
Hormones at work, it seems.
We talk again in 20 years, when you are trough enough trouble that derives from such a lifestyle.

>The submission of a person to your will lovingly and completely trusting that you will care for her and protect her forms a bond I wish you could feel.

I know that feeling well, but I am not so insecure that I need to find it amongst multiple partners at the same time. Stability is the spice of life.

all of the above: yes.
which board did you think you posted this on?

I'm in love.

OK I'll give that a go.
Thanks user.

"Just because it has been described scientifically it is worthless."

People like you are cancer in real life.

good luck, user.
Hopefully everything turns out positive.
If not, don't miss the point of no return.
Pull out in time, before you end up in the friend-zone.
The next worthy women will meet you later in your life.

I'm in love with jacking off to anime tits

>it is worthless.
>love is not "wrong"
>Everything in moderation

Your reading/comprehension sucks.

I have seen through the illusion of love after having experienced it a few times. The best thing you can do is to distrust it because it'll lead you to do very regrettable and stupid stuff like getting legally married or having children at a young age (this in case you're a man).

People simply aren't made to stay with the same partner forever. Enjoy it but don't assume it'll last forever. Trust me, you don't want it to.

I will admit that I'm in my thirties, working out and taking prohormones which are boosting my test development by about 260 throughout the day... So I definitely have the stamina and drive to please them thoroughly and still want more. I enjoy it though... I'm also not financially obligated to them. That is something I refuse to do for any woman anymore.

Oh god am I in love OP...
Unrequited love.
We were fwb and honestly good friends and I used to talk to him every day. But when I told him how I felt, he said he only loved me as a friend.

I stopped contact with him because it hurt too much. And now here I am writing about it on Sup Forums because I just want to be around him...

i'm not sure if i've ever been in love. had a few GFs but i don't think i ever felt what others describe as love.

I was dating this girl. She was everything I ever wanted. She showed me love, and affection. She didn't cheat on me like the others did. We hung out all the time. We got into the occasional fight, but we always kissed and made up. It was great. I thought everything was going okay. Then out of nowhere, two weeks ago, we're sitting in her mom's car outside of church (She's 17, I'm 20, she's homeschooled and I'm in a boy's home. we're not allowed to have cars here.) and she breaks up with me. I still don't fully understand why. It was straight up out of the blue. Like the day before we were laughing, hugging, kissing, hanging out. We were just happy. Then the next day it just all fell apart. I still love her, man. I'm just having to shove my feelings down because I get kicked out the boys home June 1st and I legit have nowhere to go. I'll be homeless if I can't find a place. This just. All of it hit so fucking hard and fast, man. God, I really want to kill myself. It'd be easier to die than deal with all this bullshit.
fuck me, man.

I'm falling in love, i'm going to have a drink with the girl this afternoon, i hope i won't fuck it up

I only feel love when I daydream about what love feels like.
I'm a little socially awkward but nothing tragic in the sense.
The main reason ive never kissed a girl is that when I start to work on a girl, I hear through multiple people that she already has a boyfriend.
This has happened 100% of the time and im 19 now.
does it get better? is finding mutual love just luck?

It also hurts that my family and friends all make fun of me for it and theres nothing i can do.
Everyone says that im not really an adult if im a virgin? how do I even respond to this?

>I'm also not financially obligated to them. That is something I refuse to do for any woman anymore.
I take it back.
If you follow trough on that, it might work out until your body starts to become floppy from all the 'roids, kek.
No seriously, good luck with that.

I know that feel.
Luckily it goes away.
Biologically, the (lack of) hormones responsible for this pain go away after 6 months.
Psychologically, it doesn't take much longer than that IF you manage to shape your life around new goals. Else it takes years / possibly forever.

find a mirror
prize apart your cheeks
look for sticker reading diesel or petrol
drink appropriate sauce

Yea, that was my early life.
Then I did trust a girl enough to actually open up.
She wasn't worth it, but it improved the depth of emotions I can recognize. I still have a hard time controlling them, tho.

I'm sorry, user. I don't think I can offer you any kind of sincere encouragement that you'll find helpful. Just remember, life is our one great indulgence and death our one great abstenace. I know you're hurting. We're all hurting. But you've only got one shot at this whole existence thing. Don't punch out before your time.

is finding mutual love just luck?
yes.
Keep playing the game, if you eventually want to score the jackpot. And in the meantime, toughen up to endure the many disappointments that are placed randomly along that road.

disregard what just said.
Death is your private decission, so if you're coward enough to run away from the challenge life posseses, and big enough of a prick to fuck up those around you psychologically, I wish a happy flight off of the next building.

Life is tough.
Deal with it.
THEN it actually becomes infinitely rewarding.
Suicidal people piss me off.
Selfish assholes.

I wanna know what love is

good luck m8.
post creepshots later on.

see
have a nice life.

You sure told him, Dad.

kek.
got called "dad" by another pussy a week ago.
maybe I should actually procreate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want you to show me