Sup Forums i need an advice, how can i make money fast? My GF says that she want an engagement ring or she will dump me...

Sup Forums i need an advice, how can i make money fast? My GF says that she want an engagement ring or she will dump me, i cant afford it, im a poor collegue student, any advice?

Buy a chastity device for yourself and give her the key. It will be a lot cheaper and probably satisfy her needs.

:'v that was not a good advice user

>or she will dump me
steal it from her

>she want an engagement ring or she will dump me
you have bigger problems here, especially if she is being so blunt

Show her the fucking door.

sell drugs. or sell your asshole. Will make you $$ quick

Tell her to suck a dick and take a hike.

T. Just broke up with gf of 4 years cause she was trying to get pregnant by not taking her birth control to trap me.

Dump the dumb bitch, man. Nothing good will come out of this relationship.

Tell her that's not how it works. Get out of this relationship while you can, it will only get worse.

If she really dumps you because you can't afford a ring yet, then maybe she can go fuck herself.

Dump her....any girl that demands a ring isn't worth it

>or she will dump me
That's a red flag, drop the cunt.

My girl demanded a ring, I gave it to her, she now pummels my ass with a dildo every night. DOnt do it OP.

Suck a dildo on webcam. You don't have to like it, and you don't have to be naked. Just blow a dildo for hours on end and you'll make some money. You can even be ugly af and still make money this way. Don't even have to be gay.

I know the other anons are telling you to dump the bitch, and I will too, with an explanation.
She is trying to control your behavior by threatening to leave you. If you give in and buy that ring, you'll be showing her that it works, and it's going to set the tone for your relationship, however long it lasts.
Don't do it. You'll end up miserable and bitter. If you're a college student, focus on the important thing, your education and your career. If she wants to be a bitch and leave you, good riddance.

FUck that shit! Thats as bad as a dick!

pretty much this op dont be fucking retarded

my advice is for you to stop being a fag and dump her OP

Thanks user, im breaking up with her, thats gonna be the best 4 everyone