Aus/pol/ General - Election soon mates

Rumour is that the Double Dissolution election will be called tomorrow.

Who are you voting for?

Don't say Greens even if you are just trolling. I can't deal with it.

Do your I side with thing here: australia.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Other urls found in this thread:

australia.isidewith.com/political-quiz
hrlc.org.au/law-reform-commission-report-a-wake-up-call-to-restore-basic-democratic-freedoms-in-australia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont know who to vote for m8s, both major parties seem fucking shite and i fail to see any point in voting for a minor party

>keep shitskins out
>remove SJW
>legalise 420
>decent NBN
>no 457 visa

>legalise 420
I dunno about that m8. The rest sounds good tho.

I'm going to vote for Ben Carson and draw dicks.
I convinced my father to do the same thing but he doesn't even know who Ben Carson is.

>I convinced my father to do the same thing
Is Dad a bit slow m8?

I honestly have no idea on who to vote for until I look at the major talking points on each parties political platform.

If neither are good I will write it is a shit choice this year, drop the ballot in and fuck off home.

> i fail to see any point in voting for a minor party
> what is preferential voting?

It's called the Senate m8, there's plenty of point. Minor parties all the way as you're right, the major ones suck balls.

> not wanting to legalise 420

Figured i'd get bashed for that one, truth is i prefer a smoke over a beer 9 times out of 10 and the laws in my state (WA) are the harshest in the country and seem to be getting worse.

But yeah, would put that as the least important issue for me as long as the fucking muzzies are kept out

>look at the major talking points
m8 what are ya doing on Sup Forums if you don't even have any political opinions and need to listen to their bullshit before deciding who to vote for?

>not wanting to legalise 420
Glad you agree m8.

m8 marijuana is strongly associated with worthless people who do fuck all with their lives.

It is right to discourage its use.

I'll probably vote for the Shooters and FIshers party, I've been fucked around enough by Liberal and Labor.

Could argue the same with booze oldm8, check out Northbridge on a saturday night for your degenerate viewing please

>Shooters and Fishers party
They are called Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party now.

Pretty stupid, but their policies are okay.

>booze
No m8 booze is enjoyed across the board. Marijuana has that degenerate subculture vibe to it.

Pic related are Jackie Lambie's senate candidates for her new party.

I literally can't even.

>not american politics
Lol who cares

Thanks for the bump m8.

I agree with you too. I am more into the American election this year.

>i fail to see any point in voting for a minor party

>pleb who doesn't understand preferential voting detected

ALWAYS vote below the line.

>not realising that Australian politics has done more to shift the Overton window more than any other country yet.

We have two designated refugee islands. Think about that for a second.

That's the only thing we're any good on m8.

And we muck it all up by importing rapefugee scum by the planeload.

Because I vote for those who propose for a smaller government, lower taxes on businesses and workers and putting more responsibility back onto states and onto persons.

The problem is neither party has actively gone for all these major talking points so we are stuck with the same shit, election in and election out.

>we are stuck with the same shit
Yeah pretty much.

who do i vote for to get better internet

Any lefty party will do m8. Greens or Labor.

I have already got my NBN so the rest of you can get fucked.

Yeah you're not wrong. A lot of Australians still have pretty conservative views, it's just no one gives a fuck about politics and keeps flip flopping between labour and liberal.

>keeps flip flopping between labour and liberal
Yeah, although it used to be worse. The major parties actually get less votes now than they ever have. Labor can barely even get 40% of the vote any more.

>australia.isidewith.com/political-quiz
>It's a Sup Forums discovers that it supports the Greens episode

>Don't say Greens even if you are just trolling. I can't deal with it.
Daww the delicate nationalist wants a safe space!

I'm voting greens.

>I side with
Last time I did it I got like 98% Greens

Today some greens people knocked on my door as I'm a registered supporter. I offered to hand out HTVs for the pre-polling

>voting for the greens
i'd rather slit my nutsack open and let the testicle fall out

>already got the NBN
We're getting FTTN here and these constant DSL connection outages are pissing me off.

>libertarian policies
>in australia
Literally never going to happen. People want to be babied here, it's sad.

>I'm voting greens.
Get out you fucking leftie cuck.

People like you have completely ruined everything that used to make Australia great.

You can't be fucking serious right? Labors NBN has been an absolute disaster.

>let the testicle fall out
You only got the one m8? My dog doesn't have any.

>FTTN
I've got FTTP m8.

mad cunt

>Labors NBN has been an absolute disaster
What the Liberals did to it didn't make it better m8. come on.

Where abouts are you?

u like spuds m8?

>Where abouts are you?
I live in a country town in SA m8. We were one of the early NBN sites.

why? I always vote for greens because they are going to save the future for the human race. The other parties are desperate to mine Australia empty.

i'd only be slitting one side of the sack
i need the other one f.a.m.

>I'm a registered supporter
Sex offender register most likely.

Haha yeah. Turns puts the greens heavy handed economic policies are the same nationalisation of essential services and NBN they want. And they want real action on the cost of housing.
>But but greens are all SJW globalises who want to ban freedom and enforce sharia law!
Yeah, except that, in reality Di Natale was mocking alternative medicine and anti vaxxer faggots on national TV.

I don't know who'll be running in my area but I like shooters/fishers, ALA and maybe the LDP.

The biggest conflict this election cycle is who I should put lower on the senate preferences, lefty labour or the cuck coalition.

> I always vote for greens because they are going to save the future for the human race

Honestly can't tell if you're serious or not right now m8.

All right it's confirmed. Sup Forums is now a Green politics board. Let's clean up politics and the planet. Feels good brahs.

Happened to me. I did the US one and was getting Libertarian candidates as my top 3 or 4 (Gary Johnson 92%), then a few Republicans and Libertarians for the rest before Bernie and Hillary. Meanwhile, I did the Aus one and I'm 77% Green. When I do the political compass I'm right-libertarian, about 3 squares away from centre for each.

I will put coalition last in senate m8. We don't want them to get a majority. They have some really bad ideas. They'll sell the whole country to the chinks if nobody is there to stop them.

>early NBN sites
That explains it. Ever since the party switch-over our local council has been fucking around non stop. SE QLD here senpai.

>save the future
>by stopping all attempts to build nuclear power plants, increase the defense budget, or actually protect our borders

Get fucked cunt.

>ban freedom and enforce sharia law
Have you completely blocked out literally everything they've been saying about letting all "refugees" and "asylum seekers" into the country, indoctrinate kids into believing they're trannies, and the entire gun control movement?

>>People like you have completely ruined everything that used to make Australia great

What makes Australia great is our generous benefits and welfare state. Libs and their US-fanboy CIA-controlled ideology are the enemy of everything that makes us the lucky country. It's not that I don't nominally also support Labor's policies, it's just they're a bunch of limpdick cucks who roll over and do what they're told.

I'll take some treehugging if it means getting someone better than them.

>Not wanting to lower the levels of degeneracy in our already fucked up society.

Normally vote Lib. Might vote Lab because Malcolm is a cunt

Justice Party

The LibLab duopoly needs to die and only Derryn and the gang have the broad policy appeal and network to break the independent ceiling

Justice 2016 get hype you bitch

>What makes Australia great is our generous benefits and welfare state.

...Is this some sort of new hybrid environmentally friendly shitpost?

Put the Cuck coalition last. It's where they put you.
>They are the most anti freedom
hrlc.org.au/law-reform-commission-report-a-wake-up-call-to-restore-basic-democratic-freedoms-in-australia/
>They banned your guns
>They banned the Return of Kings guy from coming here
>They are actively making it harder to buy your first home.

Any cunts in Adelaide want to meet up for a drink?

Should have just been fiber-to-the-node to begin with.

The most important thing to how I vote is weed

Nice Derryn m8.

Labor

I fucking hate the cunts but after being in the public service for a while you just cannot vote Liberal

I've always voted Liberal but they just absolutely hate the public service. I hope my vote is the last one counted, and the one that tips the vote, and I hope that this is the election that ruins the Liberals forever because Labor got into power.

That is how badly the Liberals treat the public service

>Any cunts in Adelaide want to meet up for a drink?
I don't leave the house m8. How weird are you though?

I don;t hang out with normies.

To be fair I don't think I side with takes the LDP into account but the Greens are LITERALLY the most pro freedom party.

vote for kangyroo
kangy go boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing

Vote Liberal Democrats you fkn plebs. Only wholesome Libertarian party in aus with David Leyonhjelm in the senate atm.

Also lol @ arguing alcohol isn't degenerative af as well. All drugs are degenerative to dumb cunts.

They had 6 years to bring that in and didn't get it done

I'm asking complete strangers on Sup Forums to meet irl for a drink. Can you get much weirder?

>they just absolutely hate the public service
So does anyone with a brain m8. Sorry but it's true.

>Can you get much weirder?
Yes m8 you can. Nice digits btw.

Are you gainfully employed/studying?

Hey if you don't love it why don't you leave? Americans hate having quality of life and a healthy society why don't you move there?

>not putting minor parties first when you hate Labor/Liberal

>wholesome
Pro drugs and fag marriage. Choose a better word next time m80.

I'm in my last year of uni.

Wait are you this same guy from last night who was asking about my dick?

>To be fair I don't think I side with takes the LDP into account
It does now. LDP and Family First were recently added.

>they've been saying about letting all "refugees" and "asylum seekers" into the country,
They simply want us to uphold our obligations under the United Nations.
>indoctrinate kids into believing they're trannies
Well, that's not what Safe Schools was doing and Tony Abbott introduced that.

What's it matter, the lower house preferences only make a difference in meme electorates. 90% of the country just decides between Lab/Coalition. It's as pointless as my repeating digits.

???

This site doesn't even seem to have Shooters and Fishers on it.

>are you this same guy from last night who was asking about my dick?
No m8. Was he asking about your foreskin?

That guy is weird. Did he link you to the website with the pics of dicks on it?

Because the Liberals rile you up with stories of our excess

Meanwhile our pay rises don't keep up with inflation and we don't have enough staff to do our jobs. Oh but fuck the lot of us, right? A job worth doing is a job that should be done by the private sector?

Even America has a public service and even Americans, with their ferocious Libertarian ideals, do not spend their days complaining that the public service exists

Fucking knobs the lot of you. I hope your industry gets picked on next

im voting liberal now that i know they wont be fucking with centrelink benefits.

Shit so he's a regular is he.

Yeah he asked about foreskin but didn't post links to sites. He asked about my sex life though.

Shooters and Fishers aren't a real party and have never had a Federal seat. They have one policy: muh guns, and that's a state issue.

I've given up on ever having decent internet here. I've seen anons in Siberia with speeds more than fifteen times faster than mine at less than a fifth of the cost.

You're everything wrong with society. I bet you're white too

> i have no idea how our system works

There is this thing called the Senate? It rarely if ever has a majority of one side or another. Our system is one of the most democratic in the world, learn to appreciate it instead of being a faggot.

what a shitty argument, why downgrade when it was already rolling and fuck it all up

I do love it. I've been working hard since the age of 10 to secure a future for myself and my wife. I do not appreciate upper-middle class white folk crying about discrimination and demanding the products of my hard work.

The money has to come from somewhere, and you can bet your ass I'm against people taking my honestly earned money.

>They simply want us to uphold our obligations under the United Nations.
It's not our obligation to take people with no checkable background, criminal history or medical history into our mainland. They are safe in our detainment camps, and they can always go to another country that will take them, or back home.

>Well, that's not what Safe Schools was doing and Tony Abbott introduced that.
Prove it.

>didn't post links to sites
You got off lightly then m8.

Meme electorate or not a party gets a small amount of public funding for each time someone puts them 1st.

Also IF enough people put your preferred minor party first then it might win the seat or motivate Labor to improve their policies to appeal to those voters. You have nothing to lose.

>now that i know they wont be fucking with centrelink benefits
How do you think you know that m8?

they are always wanting to fuck with peoples welfare bux.

>this naivety
Holy shit. Is this your first election?

FAMILY FIRST
A
M
I
L
Y

They will if they think it won't cost them votes.

>FAMILY FIRST
Soft on abos and immigrants m8. Typical Christian weaknesses these days unfortunately.

> Specify lower house
> "Haven't you heard of the Senate"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, they already changed a bunch of rules around welfare for jobseekers and young people, as well as deliberately slowing down processing for claims. Is that not proof enough that the Liberal party intends to fuck with centrelink? What more do you need?

>tfw Scottish
>tfw will never be Australian

i suppose politically i should be grateful since my understanding is Labor and Liberal are both abysmal, while here there's a case to be made for the SNP, Conservatives and Liberals [don't say greens even if you are trolling. I can't deal with it.

Any changes you can think of off the top of your head?

Its been a few years since I've been on jobseekers so I'm curious about what's changed.