I am 99% sure this team has the most deluded and retarded fan base in football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXc7BpOCZ_U
goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/12/26/30859312/liverpool-star-firmino-charged-with-drink-driving?ICID=HP_HN_2
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right

You're right

nobody disputes this

Didn't you mean to post Liverpool instead, Gypo?

pretty sure not

it's hard to let go

youtube.com/watch?v=TXc7BpOCZ_U

these assholes take the cake, it's understood

the only reason for ABLism is mass manure propaganda

as manure goes down, shitposting against liverslip goes up. note how it's practically stopped since their good run of form

>From Romania
>Supports Leeds

truth desu.

liverpool and united are both deluded fanbases clinging to their past success and our year meme.

always the victims, it's never your fault

ABL = Leicester

you vastly underestimate the hordes of paki manure bandwagoners

>this flag
>this post

>thread about united

>united customers try to make it about liverpool

ABL is a mental illness

Not so fast....

>posts about Liverpool
>Liverpool customers try to make it about Leicester

shaking my head to be honest

>this flag
>this post

Those are bandwagoners, when it comes to actual fans of the club, Liverpool's are as deluded as they get.

Filing this in my australian ''''banter'''' folder

yea we're familiar with the 39 Juventus fans you murdered over here, too

>be afraid.jpg

>hating a team from a country youve never been to from a sport you know nothing about

i get being 'fans' of our team, but trying to fit in by hating on them is unironically SAD

>you know nothing about

We know you killed 39 italians and effectively cucked your biggest rivals of ever getting a European Cup by doing so

Yeah how do Arsenal fans get a past? They haven't done shit in forever and continue to think they have a chance to win the title as soon as the season starts.

I've not made the thread numb nuts,every human with half a brain hates them scummy cunts

>i killed

not only was i not there, im not even a livershit fan

>only scouse scum think JFs trying to fit in is pathetic

muh scouse boogyman

*as Gerrard goes down, shitposting against liverslip goes up

FTFY

lmao who said im a fan of any team in epl?it just happens that i dislike united's fan base because theyre retarded and deluded and i dont have to be english to see that you dumb customer

they accept theyre shit and want wenger out

the customers think mouyes is gonna win them the league THIS YEAR

ITT: bandwagoners throwing shit at each other and fighting about who's the biggest shit in the toilet bowl

>you're not from England so you can't possibly know anything about our game

recent world cup results say otherwise.

I'm not trying to be some faggot like in Green Street Hooligans, but I realized what Liverpool did set English football back a good 10 years, until United finally won it in 99

Really? Bullshit. They only accept it come December. Fucking United fans have accepted them being shit by like October.

Arsenal fans are the most deluded.

they literally don't though.

to be fair to OP it wasnt meant to be, but united fans cant let their club be criticized or be the butt of any jokes. i guess they know nothing but winning so theyre not used to being laughed at

>fighting over which retarded group of people who enjoy watching 20 men run around a pitch chasing a ball with arbitrary rules are more cancerous to society

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy sports.

Yes they do. Stop trying to rewrite history because Arsenal have fucked the Everton and City matches. Before those matches they clearly believed.

Ty is the poster boy.

goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/12/26/30859312/liverpool-star-firmino-charged-with-drink-driving?ICID=HP_HN_2

Daily reminder that Liverpool will forever have the worst fans and players.

Most delusional fan bases in no particular order:

Man united
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man city
Chile national team
Mexico national team
Belgium national team

I would add Chelsea to this list but I don't really see many Chelsea fans on this board or in real life so I can't say.

firmino literally looks like a drug lord desu

JUST

Tbf we know we were always going to fuck it up. I don't think I have ever met a Belgian that was optimistic about the last EUROs or WC.

this thread is cancer

get in here

(you)

>Firminho in jail
>Coutinho ded
>This is our year la ended for MXCVLIII time

don't forget Mané to AFCON and Sturridge being a walking glass statue

no because most of their fan aren't english

>maximum damage control

all they care about now is finishing above tottenham
so every season is a success

if a future season ended
==============
18. arsenal
19. spurs
20. derby

it would still be successful

>football

Erm..... that's a soccer team

The only thing they accomplish in recent year is finishing above spurs and that is unironically SAD