vocaroo.com/i/s0oB5aHB5E6p
vocaroo.com/i/s16ZoYNG8wvj
vocaroo.com/i/s1bJ0KqSTUri
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jiao0bbaka
vocaroo.com/i/s0pKxsICI9NJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0k9LNFLJYkt
vocaroo.com/i/s1rfETSceWv2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user are you a grill or a dude with a great voice? Either way i would like to put my dik in you (if i had one)

Im a girl and xD thanks but no thank user chan

just say hot things while moaning

/thread

Say: "please come downstairs" We need to talk." You know why I wanted to talk with you." (pause) You don't?" Well here is the problem" I feel honored that you love me, but it won't work" First and foremost I am your mother and you are still a young child" There are a lot of young girls at your age" (pause) What? "You only love me?" (shocked reaction) "Young man you will immediately put on your pants again." (pause)"Wait don't" I will give you a challenge young man." If you are able to satisfy your mommy with your cute peepee, then I will become your girlfriend. Ok?" (pause, followed up by moaning multiple times) "This is the 5th time already aren't you tired?" (more moaning) If you keep on fucking me lke that I will go crazy.(moaning) Oh no, I feel it again. I am cumming. (moaning, "oh fuck yes"). (heavy breathing while saying) "Oh man I haven't felt that good in years" You convinced mommy. I will become your personal peepee fucktoy and girlfriend." (talk normal again) And now go to bed. School is tomorrow and I don't want you to be too tired. Good night hun.(kiss) I love you.

Please read that in a motherly kind of voice.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GfL7UMbvMe

say this

"Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?"

say, "Kevin put your huge dick in me and cum on my pretty face, I want your cum on my pretty face".

vocaroo.com/i/s0dRuLW1QJpn

Say "I miss him guys... where did i go so wrong?"

vocaroo.com/i/s10r8lPMEI5s

vocaroo.com/i/s1fw4HD6qdqH

please say as many as you can but try not to laugh

vocaroo.com/i/s03jPxskFW2R

Thank you very much Op

vocaroo.com/i/s0IqEZAmMe82

Holy shit this is the best. おやすみなさい

:3 Np

Say "ohhh big brother your dick is filling me all the way to my womb ohhhh please fuck me harder big brother. Ahhh I'm cumming big brother now fill me up with your hot cum. Pause it's leaking on my pretty pink panties big brother."

Say: "Mmmm Tobi... plunge your dick deeper in my pussy"

x3 thanks

vocaroo.com/i/s0oB5aHB5E6p

vocaroo.com/i/s16ZoYNG8wvj

hm?

thankyou op

Awe

Say "Suck my toes. Lick in between each toe. Now pull out you cock and start stroking it. Are you gonna cum? Go ahead and cum on my feet. MMM you soaked them"

Say " I picked the wrong guy,"

vocaroo.com/i/s1bJ0KqSTUri

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jiao0bbaka

This is best lol

How about you show us the tiddies behind the voice ?

Review: While OP's voice sounds charming, it doesn't help that there are a few problems. I know you don't do it professionally, but maybe these tips will improve your voice work. First of all when you try to do a voice (loli,mother, etc.), your voice barely changes. You need to work on that and maybe watch some tutorials or follow some professionals and hear them do voice work. Learn some strategies. Other thing is how you accentuate certain sentences. Sometimes you are able to sound believable, but on other times it sounds like you not even care. But your moaning is one hundred percent believable, no complains there. Maybe get a better microphone. But that is entirely optional.
I hope that it helps and I don't mean everything I said in a mean spirit. My points are just tips.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

XD thanks

uhm not here

then somewhere else?

XD thanks and I could do better but the thing is i am supposed to be studying instead of voicing stuff for you guys so im trying to do it quick and softly so I dont get caught

XD discord?

No problem. Well then continue on voicing stuff.
Also what are you studying?

Don't have discord.

Do this

I hate your videos. I think you're the worst person in the entire world and you are not even funny. At best you are just mediocre and your videos have gone downhill. Most of the time you are just saying curse words all the time like its funny but in reality you're just covering up the fact that you don't have a single comical bone in your entire body. I hate you. Everyone hates you, nobody likes you. Subscribers are just numbers on the screen, nobody actually cares if you make a video or not. Do you really think people care about some fat fuck playing games on a computer? Do you really think the world will miss you if you just stopped? No one would care and the world would just keep moving along like it did when you weren't born. What? You think what your doing is special? You think what you're doing means anything? No one will even remember you in two years. All you will be is just a small speck of their life were they watched a dumb stupid video on the internet just to fill up their free time, because that's all you are. Just a way for people to waste their time to actually do something important with their lives. You mean nothing to anyone and if you and if someone says otherwise then they are just saying it to make you feel better because to tell the truth they don't even know who you are. They don't even know the first thing about you so how can they say that they care about you? They're just someone behind a screen. They have no actual interest in you as a person. No one has any interest in you as a person. Not even your "friends," not even your family. That's why you feel so alone. That's why you make self deprecating jokes because deep down you know you're a nobody. You know that without your channel you're a useless waste of space. And if it wasn't for your shitty videos no one would even give you a second thought. You're not funny, your're not interesting, I hate you. Everyone would just feel better if you just killed yourself.

Sick discord notification.

XD thanks and im studying german I got a test today

aww rip

o-o to long

Viel Glück beim Test.

XD sorry!

danke schun

post dick or gtfo

J.L.L.

can't you post them somewhere else?

:(

but i dont have a dick

?

Lol someones upset.

nope

>danke schön
Keine Ursache.

sorry >.

Name initials

T-T

XD thanks

ooooooh cool mine are N.I.G

Is this meant for boogie2988?

dont cryyyy make yourself a discord online its free

Tits or gtfo

>won't download discord for user tits
Da hell man? It's a tiny free app. Real good one too

who?

discord

XD yea

Tag?

Ninster#1429

Downloading an app that I will never use again just for the purpose of seeing tits once is entirely pointless.

Some morbid obese youtuber. I guessed this post was about hin?

oh ! like joeysworldtour

hey op, pls do this for my alarm ringtone :)
"wake up edward! [insert whatever you want here] "

vocaroo.com/i/s0pKxsICI9NJ

>like joeys world tour
So not like joeys world tour?

Why would you want to "destroy" me?

nice, can you do one more?

how about some moans and say something graphic about daddy fucking you

oh ;-;

What did you mean by this? Did someone hurt you user?

shush its just a prototype drawing
i'm supposed to be a villain in a comic

sure

Cool

vocaroo.com/i/s0k9LNFLJYkt

XD no one hurt me i was guessing and I guessed wrong

holy shit i did not expect it to be that hot

how about telling daddy it doesn't hurt anymore after he helps you "get wet down there" and now you want more

Potato

Wtf lol. Haha

vocaroo.com/i/s1rfETSceWv2

Its a shame lol I feel bad for that guy.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

do you practice or what because this is gold

say "youll never fuck me like a real man"

do this but then in the middle suddenly say " confirmed pedophile, bring mr hansen in. engaging vaginal lock"

bump

Dang. This is hot. Where are you from? You down to talk dirty on discord? ;)

say: Oh mommy are you sure we should do that? I mean we are both girls. It just feels weird especially doing it with you. Wait mommy what are you doing? (licking and slurping noises followed up by moaning) Oh mommy please stop. I will go crazy if you continue licking my pussy like that.(louder moaning and whimpering "oh mommy yes") You know what mom you convinced me let's do it. (moaning but in different voices mommy then daughter, mommy then daughter again) Rubbing my pussy against yours feels so good. (heavy breathing) I feel it. Could you cum with me mommy? (moaning and orgasm for daughter first then mommy). (heavy breathing) It felt incredible. Can we do this more often mom?