Tfw just got into film and still have a new classic to experience for the first time every night for the foreseeable...

>tfw just got into film and still have a new classic to experience for the first time every night for the foreseeable future

Feels good man

Tell us some classics you've watched up to now and some on your current to watch list.

stop littering Sup Forums with your inane blogposts.

I've been into film since freshman year of college and here are some "classics" that I, now at 26, have not seen

>2001
>Clockwork Orange
>Godfather 1/2
>Citizen Kane
>Pulp Fiction
>Se7en
>Psycho
>The Thing

just watched criminal and it was an excellent viewing

same here man. only thing that sucks is whenever i finish watching a classic i can't really talk about it with anyone because it's old already

recently finished watching the sopranos and then i realized im like 10 years late so i had no one to talk about it with

Wtf go watch the thing right now

I've noticed people on Sup Forums don't have hobby burnout as much as other boards

I fucking hate this place. How is "Se7en" in any way a classic, let alone a classic on par with the Godfather or Citizen fucking Kane? You're understanding of movies is literally meme-tier. Absolutely go fuck yourself right now

hey you loser virgin who gets mad at something as trivial as film, that's why i put classics in quotations. because i knew redditors like you who populate this board consider se7en a "classic"

Call me when you start learning French so you can watch La Nouvelle Vague arthouse films without captions that block precious cinematography.

À bientôt, mon ami!

Ive always wanted help with this Pepster.

To me, he seems super surprised/shocked. But ive seen him used in some contexts where Pepe should be angry.

What emotion is this expression trying to convey?

Id rather be righteously idignant about supporting proper Art than go around on a symbionese finger painting website writing lists of stupid movies I haven't seen like some kind of teenage girl

You've been meme'd annyon. Just chill

he's vacuuming the popcorn into his mouth

What does he mean by that?

god you're pathetic. how's it feel to be even more of a hopeless virgin than half the people on this board? makes me laugh

Being a virgin is a binary quality and not a spectrum so you either are or you aren't a virgin and i'm pretty sure i'm not considering im having sex with your mother right now

I watch over 500 films a year, all of them classics. You'll never run out of good film to watch.

But hope isn't binary. Hope was the word which the qualifier was applied to, not virgin.

English'd!

I can't handle these levels of autism

I hope you all die of aids

Kevin Spacey is Keyser Söze and John Doe

>watch classic
>it's boring
>watch another classic
>it's also boring
>repeat thousand times
>give up and watch modern blockbuster
>have fun for the first time in ages

>Understanding English is autism

I think the opposite is true.

>more than 1 film a day
How do you manage that? Neet? No hobbies?

>English'd!

go back to redd*t you shitstain

Your an perfeckt fitt for diss bored.

Never been there, brottoman empire

this

Literally the opposite happens to most people. I guess the system is working for you. Congratulations?

I'm not going to be a meanie and say something like "you pretentious film nerds are just pretending to like this crap" because I've already gotten a lot of shit for saying that, so I'm just learning to be happy watching what I like.

I'm going to rewatch pic related for the thousandth time. I think it's the best movie ever, and I don't care if people don't like it very much.

>Neet

Nope, it's 9-5.

>No hobbies

This. I can fit in 6-7 movies a weekend.

>have a new classic to experience
>Pulp Fiction
>Se7en
>The Thing
delete this thread

True, but Fincher's last three films I genuinely think are modern classics. Especially Social Network and Dragon Tattoo

you excited for high school?

GG is bad