Fact indians are the most powerful race in the world

Fact indians are the most powerful race in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/342170-india-cursed-village-suicides/
youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_border
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's because they have to compensate for a powerful sewage system that they lack

POO

IN

PAY

This is Pajeet, the strongest man alive, lying in wait to destroy his enemies.

YOUR

DENBTS

LOO

Must be because of all those shiny beads they got from you.

>indians are the most powerful race in the world

Only the most powerful smelling

TAKE THE MOTHERFUCKING POO TO THE MOTHERFUCKING LOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You first wang lee

Fun fact: No one gives poo in loo

>indian spec ops

PAY

So how does it work in the Indian military?

Do they shit in the streets, fields, or on runways?

Billy our pajit already defeated you in war

Just in:
rt.com/news/342170-india-cursed-village-suicides/
>A tiny village in central India has seen an unprecedented 80 suicides since the beginning of the year. Locals blame it on demon spirits

>powerful
>hated by own gods

What is this being based on lol

The weaker tenants of the main
Flee from their rage in vain,
The vast menhaden multitudes
They massacre o’er the flood;
With lashing tail, with snapping teeth
They stain the tides with blood.

Dear OP please die a slow painful death for making Sup Forums shitpost about India.

Shut up nigger you're just trying to suck Sup Forumss little white dick so they wont use the poo in loo meme fucking faggot

insecure curry muncher using a proxy.

sad. very, very sad.

sage

No, but they are often very polite and well educated when they decide to leave that shithole and visit the civilized world. Not like their paki neightboors who will scream and yell like fucking retards in what they claim is a language for no reason other than to piss off their surroundings. 500 years of inbreeding really did them no good

fact indians are scared of the toilet witch

DESIGNATED

You lost your argument the second you called me a nigger. Pick up a book white fuck boy and you will see there are no niggers in India.

give him a break. he's doing the right thing.

besides, poo in loo is a stale meme.

10/10

I'm more curious how a entire subcontinent became a race

fact: indians find it physically impossible to POO in the LOO

There are already lots of nigerians here in New Bombay, many of which sell drugs n sheeeit
Sadly, jews are pushing for niggers in India as well
youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug

>australia
>saying poo in loo is a stale meme
Nice proxy, Pajeet.

>indians
>not niggers
Top kek

where do niggers fit in the indian caste system?

i thought the existing bottom tier was already at insect level(?)

>where do niggers fit in the indian caste system?
They don't

Arabs are too busy in blowing themselves up so they rarely make any significant amount of good news in the world except the news of blowing themselves up
Chinese, Japanese, Philippines etc. etc. are major global player but they all look alike and are very hard to tell apart so people generalize them as Asians
Russia is more than half of Asia but want to be a part of Europe or the white master race.
Every time someone asks an Indian their ethnicity they mention it as "Indian" because of being too proud of their country and also of not being mistaken as a Pakistani terrorist because of their accent and skin color.
That's a summation of Asian ethnicity for you.

They are here with their passports not with their citizenship.

Indian caste system find them inferior race too.

Yeah and many are illegal immigrants too
Police doesn't know who came in legally and who didn't

yes, yes, untermensch, i love you too.

i say again: poo in loo is old and busted.

You joke, but they're probably going to end up as a major world power in the next century.

Their military is decent for a developing nation, they have a population to rival China and they're relatively politically stable compared to China as well.

You can't even feed your people

indeed. this is so obvious that the braggardry is not necessary.... which is why other indians are embarassed by OPs like this.

That's not how illegal immigration works in India, the illegal immigration in India is because of staying more than the duration that is allowed by their visa (For niggers). Bangladeshis, pakistanis and nepalis come illegally through borders

>powerful race
>still can't have a clean country

Their military is shit, and will always be shit. Literally shit. Just look up that US naval officer AMA on board an India Navy ship. It was filled with shit and water.

>Bangladeshis, pakistanis and nepalis come illegally through borders
Oh I see
I heard Modi's building a wall between India and Bangladesh to curb illegal immigration
What do you think of that?

don't bother. the entire population of Bangladesh is driving cabs in sydney.

Last thing we need is more population.
I am totally with the plan.

>Fact indians have the most powerful BO in the world

Didn't know there were Banglas in Sydney

True
Also why do you think many Bangladeshis hate India?
It makes like no sense, India gave them independence, sheltered the refugees, gave them relief during natural disasters, etc etc but they always support Pakistan
Bunch of fuckin cunts

Call me when 90% of Indians stop shitting on the street

YOUR

hail a cab in sydney. 90% chance it's a bangi.

i'm very well informed about the textile industry now.

Actually we gave them independence because 10 millions of them wanted refuge in our country, it was better to liberate them from Pakistan than feeding the whole Bangladesh thing.
They are muslims, they are mad at every one who is doing better than them even if we are providing them electricity, protection, resources, infrastructure etc. etc.

nepalis come illegally through borders
What are you a retard? India Nepal Bhutan have a open border with each other . We all can move in between these countries as we please. Just like Eroup.

kek
I had no idea Bangladeshis actually migrated to foreign countries
Do they integrate well?

Yeah
Even on Sup Forums, the bangladeshis always try to insult India in general

-facepalm- A border when open or closed will be always called a fucking border.

-facepalm- A border whether open or closed will be always called a fucking border.

Poo

sure, they've got gps.

Well nobody gives fuck about bangladesh, it's one of the most globally insignificant nations. They are just trying to fit in on Sup Forums by jumping on the "poo in the loo" wagon.

DENBTS

Do you understand the concept of a open border ?

every Nepali can move to India , get a job here, live here till they die .They aren't illegal immigrants .

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_border

Do they poo in loo?

That's every strong face in India in one picture.

>indians weaponize body odor in 2020
>exterminatus in 2021
>superpower by 2030
It's the only way

bad news, brother. they've already weaponize body odor.

i had to fire a guy 3 weeks ago because other devs complained about the stench.

Even if they are not illegal immigrants, they really are increasing the poverty of our already poor country. They commit crimes, they live in slums like we already don't have enough of slums, never pay taxes, increasing our already high population and the they usually send most of the money they earn back to Nepal.

Fact: India has never won a single war in the entire history of it's existence.

>not most powerful smelling maybe
You had one job...

How bad was it that you had to fire someone from the tech field, which is filled by unwashed mtg fatasses here?

I've never been out of south India, and basically live in the most "developed" city in the country , so I'm not really familiar with northern shithole problems . Most Nepalese who migrate here are ... ok , usually stick to their own people . they are mostly cooks at local Chinese restaurant or students .

But I've never seen a Bhutanese , you can't tell them appear from our north eastern

Hint: Poo not in loo

strangely, most of our tech team is skinny and odor free... except for one remaining pm from belgium who also stinks. he's partly french, so that makes some kind of sense.

Like it or not we need their government support , you do realize north east is basically connected by a chicken neck .even a tiny army can segregate them .

Arunachal Pradesh is claimed by the Chinese ,without a buffer like Nepal ,our military wouldn't be able to mobilise there .

Also Bhutan has the same problem with us , our poor migrate there & nearly every slum is occupied by bihari

1860 - Opium war - won
1864 - Abela campaign - won
1865 - Bhutan war - won
1885 - Anglo burmese war - won
1901 - Boxer rebellion - won
1902 - second boer war - won
1904 - british tibet war - won
1918 - world war 1 - won
1945 - world war 2 - won
We have won a lot of wars for Brit cucks
After independence
1947 - Janagadh war - won
1948 - hyderabad war - won
1951 - operation tomahak - india + us vs China + north korea - won
1954 - portugal war - won
1964 - congo war - won
1961 - portugal india war - won
1967 - Cho La incident (china vs India) - won
1971 - India vs pak - won and liberated bangladesh
2003 - Indo pak war - won
1990 - Operation Flowers are Blooming (India + Seychelles vs Military of Seychelles) - won
1989 - operation cactus (india + maldives vs maldivian rebels) - won
1999 - Indo - pak war - won

Well said. White American here and no one has ever bothered to break down the enthicity division of India even once; not in media movies or even from an Indian themselves.

The enemy slipped on the poo-covered battlefield every time, leaving them immobile and defenceless. Truly the most advanced of tactics.

At least you are not meme fag like most people in /pol who only care about poo in loo meme

The only war we lost was the Chinese, we were heavily outnumbered , Shitty PM refused to mobilise the air force .even though the general stated we won't win without backup.

The britcuck trying to hide his embarrassment of being a ignorant fuck behind a poo in loo statement.

I know.

Mate, it doesn't count if it is British India. It was white generals and commanders organising the pooinloos into battle

Who more powerful pillipines or hindus?

I posted about post - independence wars too mate.

Please ignore this guy
He just wants to make us look bad or something

Real fact: India is the oldest surviving civilization on Earth.

And they still haven't discovered loos

Actually we had, Indus Valley civilization (one of the first civilization of Earth) had proper sewage system included with indoor bathrooms. We fucked up when the mudslims invaded.

You just wanted to collect poo loo memes right ?

>south India
>most developed city in the country
If you don't live in Bangalore then gtfo, still you see ugly south Indians everyday so not worth

How bad or those country's for those people to willingly entering India?

LOO IN THE POO

They are pretty bad obviously. Nepal has poverty and is an Earthquake prone area. India is a blooming economy so they migrate here. Bangladesh is landlocked by India, has poverty and is flood prone so they migrate here too.

Funny thing is the pajeets from the south say the northern indians are the street shitters and the northern pajeets say is that the pajeets from the south are the ones with the designated shitting streets, make up your fucking minds.
To me you're all street shitters.