Ok Sup Forums I really need some advice... And I think you autistic fucks would be the only people I can ask

Ok Sup Forums I really need some advice... And I think you autistic fucks would be the only people I can ask.

Been living in my apartment for 2 years now, pushing three and I haven't really cleaned my bedroom in about a year and a half. Cleaning is no big deal usually... But I have what I'm gonna estimate is at least 50 bottles of two year to two month old piss. Most of it is older, moved around when I cleaned my room last time.

I just took three gatorade bottles down to the bathroom and emptied them into the toilet. Holy shit it stank so bad and the room now reeks. My room mates will be waking for work soon and I don't exactly know what I should do with all this piss. Should I keep dumping it down the drain? Throw it in the trash? Take a fucking hike and bury it in the woods? Anyone else with horribly lazy habits know how to get rid of this shit without anyone catching on?

pls help i don't know what to do with it all

pic unrelated

Next time you go to a drivethru toss a few bottles in their dumpster, repeat it everytime you go out. Soon enough theyll all be gone

drain it all.

A good idea, but can't I get in trouble for illegal dumping? also checkd
I'm gonna get fucking sick and my roomies will notice the bathroom smelling like ancient piss.

This is what some of the bottles are like. some even have spider webs. Why am I so disgusting?

Go to /r/Sup Forums OP

I don't use reddit. don't really know how don't really care to know

Why the fuck do you have bottles of piss?

are you telling me you have never been at your desk and not wanted to get up?

mythic world of warcraft raider so sometimes i can't leave either.

i usually piss before raids and if i need to go i do it when we're not fighting bosses, back when i used to play WoW. Now i just piss when i want i get up and launch a hydraulic pressure-wave into the deep bowels of the toilet, slowly but surely undermining its structural integrity with my dick-laser.

>WoW
Figured that had something to do with it. Good thing I've never touched that game.

Also I don't have a desk. I lay on my bed playing PS4 all day. Yet, I still find the time to get up and go to the bathroom to piss and even walk my dog so he can do the same function outside.

Furthermore i have trained myself to hold my piss for up to 12 hours even while sitting.
it used to be a good game, i don't like it anymore after the changes, though you might. Don't let the bad apples ruin it for you mate.

I'd say load it all up in a vehicle when you can and just dump it at a dumpster behind a walmart or something.

i'm afraid of becoming one of those mock news articles. i can see it now

connecticut man arrested for dumping off 100 pounds of bottled piss behind grocery store

Put the bottles inside wawa/rite aid/home depot plastic bags, tie the bag shut, and dispose of at random dumpsters.
Most businesses have cameras watching their trash so be careful of that.

Or wait until your roomate goes to work? Why do you have to do this right now?

I understand your concern, but more than likely your local walmart is not gonna give a fuck, Especially the catatonic graveyard shift workers

nah you want to get rid of it, just fucking find someone you hate and throw them at their fucking house cunt.

Even if you get caught it will be mis-construed as an elaborate long-term revenge plan.

But you still decided it was a good idea to accumulate years of piss bottles. That's like a half-step away from shitting in jugs and stacking good boy points for tendies. And yet you worried not about that.

I usually only use piss jugs when I'm drunk and don't wanna go to the bathroom. Then the next day I dump into toilet and throw empty bottle into recycle bin

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that earlier. I have a lady friend coming over. I might sound like a neckbeard on here but this is like my only nasty habit. I don't even do it anymore much.

Double dubs
Bump

read op: "How do i get rid of piss bottles from my basement without mommy finding out?"

For tossing one or two bottles,nah, if your nervous ask for extra bags from drive thru, put bottles in that & toss.

Being totally honest OP, I just had the same situation. Waited til my roommate was asleep and carried them out to the dumpster. Took pics too