/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Is it that time already?

CO reporting in.

time to get cucked

Why are IDs even gone?

lads

Anyone suffering sweaty musty ball skank? I need help.

I play lotta sport and do outdoor work, got bad case of jock itch. Also my balls and taint almost always wet. Even after shower and properly drying it sweats again in minutes. Gf says its now a major turn off, even I can smell it. Talcum powder not fixing it, just makes it painful. I shave and that helped the smell but skin is raw as fuck. The other day I stuffed a face cloth around my balls, got some relief but not practical.

Haaaaaaaalp!

Dunedin reporting.

Leftovers are livesavers. that is all.

any idea where i can buy one of those pizza pouches? need one for uni

Go to your dr. Personally I love getting my dick and balls out in front of willing strangers. As an added bonus they may even fix your problem

bumping with OC of the wife after she got impregnated by her bull

here's a life hack for you. alcohol hand wash. After a shower dry yourself proplery, get in every nook and crevace then sit in the sun and rub the wash into affected area. It might sting if your sensitive skin. Be careful if you got broken skin and keep it well away from your dick hole. Will need to repeat it for a few weeks

Also, post pics. Should I feel bad for thinking that's kinda hot

>Christchurch

What did you eat? Some foods taste better reheated the next day. Pizza for instance.

Go get the athletes foot cream.

Are you the Linwood guy?

was just some leftover takeaways, wasnt amazing but hit the spot

Nope. Sockburn here.

I want to fuck your wife.

Morre

Bryndwr.

the bitch is literally leaking cum

Quads she a lady

trips observed

That's a beautiful old villa. Window recess and door are top quality.

Did you chose the paint colour?

why do you always post her?
chch reporting in

the room was like that when we moved in

me too upper riccarton reporting in

>implying it's always the same person that posts it

Are you a student are are you an asian?

>Bryndwr.
im pretty close to you, ever been penetrated by a Sup Forumstard?

nice dubs, why do multiple people post her?
she hasnt been here for a while

>plot twist
it's actually her that posts it every day

student yes, no i am not asian

>Upper Riccarton
I'll be damned, you must be another UC student,huh? which part do you live dude, I live near Hanson lane

stop
kek i live near uc accomodation
glad i moved out, what are you studying?

if you are a female i would like to have sex with you, i sometimes dont talk to anyone for weeks, im lonely

You might be confused. I'm a male.

Oh... Unless you were um....

the real question is:
>could you pass as female

>uc accomodation
I feel bad if you still live under uc accomodation, it cost about $200 per week at least. I doing Bachelor majoring Computer Science, but take Geography as my minor subject. What are studying dude? also it's nice seeing another uc here

sadly I'm a dude, you should join meetup or any uni gathering if you feel lonely. If you're a student, just talk to random person in lab. I make most of my friends like that

no , i just live near , i pay 150 a week
im studying chemistry, i also do computer science
im not doing well

Auck fag here

vast majority of students i have met are liberals

Lol. No. I'm a bit of blokey bloke if you know what I mean. No way in hell I'd make a passable trap.

Just for conversations sake- you in Strowan? Papanui? Burnside?

im a Sup Forumsack
im in illam

>also do computer science
>im not doing well
w-wait, is your first name happen to be Jared? and is it COSC122

>livin in Ilam
uc halls?

nope, i used to though , halls are shit i fucking hated my roomates, they couldnt keep the public areas clean and on top of that they were borderline commies
no , im a massive loner

I'm having a similar issue with my face, I wash it in the shower daily with a exfoliant or a cleanser and an hour later my face is super oily, like I can feel it on my fingers after touching my face.
Don't know what the fucking I'm doing wrong but I'm getting zits.
Help Sup Forumsro's

chch reporting in

shower different , shampoo before everything else , soap down after
cut coffee, ciggies and fizzy drinks from the diet.

>im a massive loner
well, there's a reason why we all hangout here in this cambodian imageboard instead of hanging out at the Foundry.

the foundry is shit. kiwis cannot drink for shit, i put away vodka neat, i do 4 or five units of alcohol before i feel anything, kiwis drink 4 or five beers then vomit and fight in the street

i shampoo, put stuff on my face, wash body then rinse hair and face, then condtion, then rinse body and conditioner out. Should I do it in reverse order? I'm not drinking much coffee and the only fizzy I have is the odd V, or cordial in soda water. I quit smoking and I vape now.

Also too poor

Nudes?

rinse your hair and face before washing your body.
propylene glycol will still clog your pores, its like rubbing one of those microwave popcorn sachets on your face

those wankers aren't kiwis mate, we drink a whole bottle of vodka and still can drive if we want too ( I reckon you don't do this ). I'm guessing your Aussie,eh?

stop being a poor cunt

>Timaru

Anyone going to WWE in CHCH in September?

>kiwis drink 4 or five beers then vomit and fight in the street
who the fuck you been drinking with?

> I vape now.

Sure am buddy. coming up from Dunedin. fucking excited as its my first live event.

wut nope, im white african, i used to drink fucking moonshine back home ,it reflects a blue color in the light
why though ? bunch of greasy dudes hugging eachother

Rip, using a loofa thing for my body and a flannel for my face. I'm not wiping arse on my face btw.

I'm trying senpai, finished an exam today!

Thanks, proud of you

Mate you know if there's still $100+ tickets up for grabs? I'd be fucking keen. I really hope the Hardys are going..

where should i study next year Auckland or Wellington?

That's exactly why.

Auckland for good drugs and cheap hookers
wellington for hippies and wind

it weirds me out knowing that i unironically enjoyed that as a kid and now i know a bunch of homos masturbate to it

here

I never said i was male..

Plat floor is same price as plat? Niiiice

I have a white South Afrikaans friend who can drink literally anything and can never wasted. It must be your culture that makes people immune to alcohol or something.

Wrestling is pretty like shortland street or and damn soap opera.
Its all just entertainment.
I used to think like you. Then I got woke.

depends, what are you planning to study? If engineering than Canterbury is prolly the best

i am greasy and hairy, dont usually wear spandex though, used to fight hobos in the city.
do i meet your sexing criteria?

They just South African.
Afrikaans is not even a real language.

You might be washing it too much to.
I wear copious amounts of make up so you might need to do a few girl routine stuff like face masks and such. Buy a toner and get some of that myrcella water stuff. Admittedly my skin isn't bad but when it is I use that sudo cream too.
Coconut oil is the bomb diggity

Sorry, nope.

im not a boer, but yes our culture does drink a lot, speed helps

This is exactly how I see it.

I'm a 5 ft female and I can do 3x that who the fuck you drinking with? Lmao.

true , it is actually munted dutch, boers understand dutch but dutch dont understand afrikaans
coconut rice is also good for skin , and switching to just drinking water for a while, if you are feeling especially greasy use receipt paper, it is really good for removing excess oil from the skin

Finishing a box then going into town and continuing to smash redbull vodkas is pretty much tradition by now.

>true , it is actually munted dutch, boers understand dutch but dutch dont understand afrikaans
Learnt this by eavesdropping on soldiers from MGS5.

Coconut oil? Like the stuff in the baking isle? Or is there a cream in the face-care isle? Where do you go to buy your stuff? I'm not much of a girly girl so I'm not experienced in this stuff. I just buy face scrubs at the supermarket.

nigga you got bad genetics.
nigga you using beauty products full of chemicals.
nigga yo diet is shit.
nigga treat the cause not the problem.
nigga watch Dr. Oz.
nigga get woke and find out Dr. Oz is a fgt.
nigga.

its what i see in the clubs and parties, and to be quite honest i dont really believe you, seriously, kiwis talk the talk but cannot walk the walk, i have no doubts that you can drink that much, but can you behave in a way that isnt violent, loud , aggressive or overly droopy?

Coconut rice? I'll definately drink some more water. Yeah my face is super greasy, it has a sheen and I had a shower at like 4.

nigga pls. i know I have bad genetics but I've always had a spot-less face.

I forgot there's other whites in SA when most who came here happen to have a Dutch last name.

I reckon any girl can drink too much with that size. Either you're lying about your height or your horizontally big girl

I'm not a violent and aggressive person. I may get aggressively cuddly and nice haha. I've never had a drunken fight.

i also have bad skin, i get flareups when i get drunk or drink sugar saturated beverages, feel your pain
im not from SA, try a different African nation

Botswana or that country where ever Mugabe is at

No, I drink a lot when I drink and I always have done. 15 beersies is kinda pushing it but I tend to Pace myself from 3pm onwards lmao. I can't even remember the last time I even vomited tbh.
Yeah coconut oil is great for cleaning off makeup, I'd use it over any commercial kind of stuff cause it leaves you all smooth and refreshed. Generally I just buy it from the supermarket. I'm not big on scrubs and that cause I'm lazy buy don't discredit the food based make it yourself YouTube tutorials.

did you mean me?
in which case it strongly depends on how many units per hour you drink, i go through 5-7 units per hour, then taper off to 3 per hour after i put 12 units in total away
my uncle was murdered there, a bit higher

Replied to the wrong person but yeah I'm not an aggressive person at all... I nearly cried when dunners told me he ran over a rabbit. I get stressed out when I accidentally hurt someone's feelings and if I made someone upset I get sick about it. It's fucked and I can't turn it off cause damn people deserve some of the shit they get.

cute