Chicks you would sell your soul to fuck

Chicks you would sell your soul to fuck.

Do you have a Dullahan fetish?

>dreamcatcher
>volcom "nor*cal" star
>random stars
>her baby's footprint
>anything turning into birds (dandilion)
>"inspirational" text

HAHAHA every generic tattoo you could imagine.

And holy shit, she's skinny. Heroin?

OP, you have shit taste in humans.

My ex

This girl i Just saw in another thread

My little sister

Moooar

You just love shit posting dont you?? Another thread where you post 3 different girls...

Cute tits.

Left

My aunt. My fraternal twin and I (sister) moved to a rural area to pretend we are a married couple. We have 3 kids now. Our aunt lives nearby. Both of us did everything but fuck her. We want her so bad. I did her once but that don't count, she was dead-drunk. I fucked her and hours later I ass-plowed her. Dead-drunk, kind of like fucking a sex toy. So, that does not count as fucking her. Sister was not involved, so half of me was involved.

need some green text and photos please, for.. reasons.

All these attractive bodies ruined by a bunch of ugly tattoos. They look like temples covered in toddler crayon art. Just a sad display.

Or her

LMAO! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SELL YOUR SOUL FOR FUCKING FLESH? STUPID HUMAN! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD ONLY THEN SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH!

You pussy whipped cunt. Women aren't worth my 2 cents. Neck yourself.

How is it living rural? You like it out there?

can I get some body pics of the two of you? no face just curious what bro/sis fucking looks like for reals. are your bodies similar?

I'm not creative and that greentext thing annoys me. Auntie knows we are "incest twins" and played with us a lot. No real sex to this day.
Really boring. Area just got cable. Most locals love the TV service. I was the first to pay out the ass for high speed internet.
Do you take incriminating pics of anything you do? Do you take pics when someone who trusts you trusts you will take no pics? Just like you, I have no pics. Are you one of those people takin pics of your breakfast, going on twitter or Fightbook or something that makes your private life public? Good thing we are not like that. Our children are lucky to not know about us in any internet way.

Oh, at least you have morals you sick fuck

>Oh, at least you have morals you sick fuck
Sorry for being human, or thanks for being human. This is where in real life, I would just stick out my tounge, make a noise and go away. Or, say "Jealous?" and go away quickly and ignore your answer. Shit I do is hard to do online.

Not really a sick fuck though. Sex is sex, it feels good. My views on incest are go for it if you have on intentions to breed and you're just helping each other get off what is the problem? So kudos to you user for your wincest, you got laid when many others go without. Inbreeding is fucking dumb though and people that decide to start a family with a family member are fucking retarded.

Autism detected

This exactly.

Breeding each time was accidental. We aren't stupid, we know the shallow gene pool thing. We just - constantly exchange genetic material and made some miscalculations. Not our fault that we were so fertile that we got a kid on EVERY mistake. Seriously, we were and are really careful.

Mate, i'm 30 and have had unprotected sex with my past 4 GFs and I have no kids. It's called anal and "the pill / implant" Birth control is a thing. Other GFs who were not on birth control I did anal with or used a condom. It's not hard to avoid "mistakes". Enjoy your autistic life with your autistic inbred children. REEEEEE

A bit too thin for my taste.
But would still sell soul/10

Taylor. My obsession since we started working together a few years ago. Would give anything for a piece, but sadly never gonna happen.

Fair enough user. I personally like em thin.

Oh, so you are one of THOSE people, the guys who get knocks on their doors by guys who hand them papers saying "You have been served" and get sued by lotsa' ladies with one lawyer for child support. Or, you are one (metaphorically speaking) didn't get hit by that bullet in Russian Roulette yet. Kudos, lucky.

Girl from work

No it's called taking precautions and no knocks on doors yet. Even years after teh break ups. You're the guy that knocked up his sister. GTFO retard REEEEEEE

jesus god

>taytay

Any interest?

anymore?

You guys will never fuck her while she's wearing that, Kek!

I'm sorry for offending you, Judgy McJudgerson who Judges. We screw an average of twice a day. We have been doing it for years. So, we screwed up on NOT having a kid 3 times. That's a well over 99.9% NOT fucking up. We are happy none turned out like incest babies in the negative way. The middle child is better than both of us at her age. Also, sister and I probably have a better relationship than everyone you were ever with combined.

Some yeah, all stolen from FB. Her tits have been my obsession forever. You like? WWYD?

Where she work? What's her personality like?

Her halloween slut costume from a few years ago.

No she looks like a stuck up vapid slut, probably enjoys keeping up with the kardashians

Please stop posting this fake looking bitch

She's cheeky, flirty, funny and has an amazing ass

That the chick from the reactions videos?

Your train is here. It's time to leave.

what a waste of a soul mate that is one ugly mofo

I asked where she works.

A sports store
So she's always wearing shorts

Those potatoes look a bit dented.

her lips say amazing bj

Keep going guys, don't let this thread die

Masha?

14 year old emma

My cam whore / sub / slave. She lives across the pond but wants to do -everything- for me. ATM, Fisting. She wants it all.

WHERE THE HECK DO YOU WORK

Pic of her face.

If she's that willing, despite the distance between you both, you are not her only "master"

You think I care? I'm not in love with the slut.

pic kinda related

kinda

No, Right 100%!!

All I'm saying is a sports store

Poster for the new Rocky Dennis movie starring a woman because equality

My sisters friend. Life would be made

I agree, right hands down. Left can watch.

she hidin a dick for sure