It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism...

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqXY3QdB6_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmfao
See this shit b? this shit post right here?
Its autism personified

Thank you for this op.

I watched that critkal video this morning too op it wasnt very funny

I've seen funnier baits but it's not bad, 6/10

FFS, who put 50P in the retard machine?

he got it!

buy a fucking skateboard and spin the wheels on that if you want to look cool.

hell they even use the same bearings.

>"Sickened" by such a trivial issue
>Confirmed autistic.
>Sasha needs the tard distractor to live.

When you start the spin, you gotta yell "FEEL THE WRATH OF A THOUSAND TIGERS!"

wtf is a fidget spinner

Can someone explain me why people are hating on a random item ?

Its funny when you'r bored

I ordered a fidget box like 2 months ago and it never came. Fucking chinks. The spinner looks retarded as fuck though. its like one of those plastic birds that balance on your finger.

It's just a popular toy. It's all over youtube as well in trending so it's probably a 'cool kid' toy

literally just had a girl in class (college) ask if she could bring hers to the exams

It's supposedly a stress relief item for people with anxiety, or to help people with ADHD focus. It doesn't help with either. It's just a thing younger millennials bought as a fad item. Usually the types of people into Dubstep, vapes, longboards, and shitty black people memes like DAB.

Where have you been

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other people have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

I'm not fucking retarded so I don't gain any solace from watching something spin.

How dare he not know about the latest fad toy craze. I bet he doesn't even have any Pogs or Yo Yos.

It's because all the Chads and normies now own one, so Sup Forums naturally dislikes it, since normie culture is not appreciated.

nice bait op and yes it is the most autistic shit ever

tldr gtfo autist

HURRRRR FIDJUT SPINNARS

Faggots gonna fag

Top. Fucking. Kek.

>I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens
>work additional hours at Best Buy
>Triple Dragon Deluxe™

£1.88 :^)

I gain solace from watching your mother spin.

On my cock.

Don't include longboards in there faggot, they been badass for like 40 years

Yeah cause faggots like you can't find anything better to do than take a fucking bearing and spin in between your fingers. It's fucking lame..go learn how to skateboard or aomething..fucking tards and you mooks made a retard rich for selling you an ABEC7 bearing. It's not hate..its confusion of why degenerates are paying for something like this..when there's PLENTY of other things to do instead of spin a fucking wheel between your fingers. It doesn't do shit for you..how does this POS make you better as a person? Lol tards

its bait you dumb fuck

/thread

"longboards are badass"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. get a real skateboard and learn to ollie. longboards are for posers dude

Not a chad thing. I've got connections to chads who say its for "retards" and "autists"

youtube.com/watch?v=wqXY3QdB6_s

The planet is fucked. Spinners, video games, and bong hits. We deserve Trump.

i almost didnn't believe

You're a Fucking moron. The concept of what Longboards are used for has been around longer than new age skating. Go beat off to some traps, faggot.

You probably hold your deck by the trucks and your only trick is an ollie. Fucking go read a book. You don't know shit, kid.

you keep misspelling it. its "faggot spanner"

I'm dead

Nobody cares faggot, if spending lots of $ and playing with autism toys is an accomplishment to you then you should just do the world and yourself a favour and kys immediately.

I'm glad I've never seen one of these in person. The benefits of dropping out of high school and avoiding retards.

OP is a FidgeBitch

This dude is right. With out the longboard riding style there wouldn't be traditional slateboarding. Skateboarding started with guys not being able to surf so they slapped some wheels onto a peice of wood so they could "surf" down hills and shit.

t. Fool

Northern Spain?
That particular place?

Boring dude.

Yeah dude, you are definitely on the spectrum.

Isn't the whole point of a spectrum that everybody's on it somewhere?

This is great quality bait, but question, where the fuck can I get one? I went to target and they didn't have one. My mom only goes to target so I am stuck with toys from there.

No. A spectrum just shows a large variety of severity over one subject. Light spectrum: Level of intensity in the energy of the waves, Autism Spectrum: same deal. You're not a wave of light are you?

In a way, aren't we all?