Can someone school me on the Chinese football league quickly? Which are the teams in particular to watch, i.e...

Can someone school me on the Chinese football league quickly? Which are the teams in particular to watch, i.e. who has the most money and the best players? Are there any normal, non-billionaire clubs in the league and are they just getting slaughtered 10-0 every weekend by the rich ones full of foreign players?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/china/21636097-football-long-national-shame-becomes-compulsory-school-partys-goal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone has decent money
there are no good players
the pitches and stadiums sucks
probable corruption

I'm seriously thinking about going over there and blagging my way into a job in Chinese football.
Fitness coach, scout or something. Shit I could probably even get a game, I play Sunday League and I'm not a bad player.

Everyone has money cause its the government behind it, not individual investors

Typical european arrogance, thats why uk countries suck at the game

Has anyone been swallowed by a sinkhole and died in the middle of the pitch in China? Or had a truck smash through the billboards and kill an entire squad?

Seems like the kinds of things to happen over there with their disregard for human life

Just booked flights to Shanghai. I'll prove you wrong you cunt.

I could get a job over there just for being white

>money laundering
welp you wonder why they shell out millions for aging stars

Post screenshot of ticket or gtfo

Be careful. Plenty of large asses in China.

They're filling their teams with superstars to 'improve' in marketing and capture the chinese attention, the gov made football obligatory years ago. The NT is shit though

economist.com/news/china/21636097-football-long-national-shame-becomes-compulsory-school-partys-goal

Your mindset is stuck in the 90s lad. They don't give a shit about white people anymore in fact they shun them ever since their rise to power. I know many second generation filthy rich kids who despite knowing perfect English (school in America) insists on never speaking it back in their homeland.

Good luck over there you can probably be a bouncer or open doors for people in fancy restaurants they love having white people do that.

beijingfags BTFO

imagine the quality of chinese whores you get for being a white millionaire

>a truck killing a load of players

no, that only happens in europe

Chow mein United are my team (lifelong by the way). Sweet and Sour city are fucking cunts and don't get me started on Ching Chong FC

It's a front for money laundering support anyone you want

Their league is probably the best in Asia looking at past recent results

They overtook the J-league already? At least Japan has home grown B and C tier players

Japan hasn't been in a asian cl final since 2008. They have the best nt (I think) but the league isn't that good

It's not as good as the ayy league

>an irishman getting a white monkey job
like pottery

Imagine how much pussy the first good chinese player will gt

>they shun them

Not in football, there are plenty of less than average euro coaches there