Be me

>be me
>in a relationship with girl for 7 months.
>She's great
>a lot in common with me
>all goes well until we had sex a few months back
>starts acting differently
>always "out with the girls"
>I've never met her female friends
>no sex literally for months
>2 days ago she said she wants to break up
>ask her if there's someone else
>if I was bad in bed
>"no user I'm just not wanting a relationship or intimacy right now"
>needs her "me" time
>I respect her wishes and let her go
>I figure she will just go home and think it over and call me the next day
>she doesn't
>I need a drink
>I go to Olive Garden because I love the selection of drinks and the bread sticks
>walk in and see this bitch eating with pic related
>snapped a quick photo before I took off
Pretty sure he saw me but whatever what do I do Sup Forums? Do you think he's been fucking her before we broke up? He seemed super casual like he knows her. She didn't say anything to me at the restaurant so idk what to do

You should've told him

How the fuck did you get that close to him to take a pic like that? lmao

I found him on social media should I send him a message?

I zoomed and I was only like 2 tables down

Give his fb or whatever you found and request for personal army

Did you get any breadsticks?

Your ex isn't cheating with you (anymore?) so whatever. Not your business anymore. It's not his fault that she can't commit.

His twitter is @VeryLovingCat

So raid?? Sup Forums hasn't done raids in a while...

Not to talk shit but to warn him. I wouldn't even think of trying to fight this guy he's huge.

He ate all the breadsticks

lol probably this nigger is like 6'5 and ugly af I hope she's just friends or something. Idk if she thinks guys that talk are attractive I'm 5'9 and she said it was a good height when we started dating

Yes

No you didn't.

five foot nine... I didn't know they stack shit that high.

Srsly, kys you fuckin manlett

Indeed. that picture is taken upclose

Ayyy 59" the optimal height for the human male.

Same here bud. Feelsgood.man

is this an elaborate personal army request? Just drop his info already

And who cares about HIM anyway, post your ex stash

Kys

R-raid?

Cmon guise, its almost summer...

That would have to be one fast shutter. Since you most likely only held your phone there for a few split seconds
Y'all know this shit didn't happen or he really had time to hold his phone to line up the shot good.
OP says he was like 2 tables down. But for that to be true his phone's camera would have to be really high quality and pointing a lot more downward angle and it would be likely that you would see his ex's head in frame.
But the picture is taken horizontally forward.
More proof that OP didn't take this photo is that you wouldn't be able to see the table.

Conclusion: OP is a faggot or it's the ex who wants revenge.

>I go to Olive Garden because I love the selection of drinks and the bread sticks

M8, if you're wondering what happened, it's this. Go to a fucking bar if you want a drink, you pussy. No woman is going to drop her panties because you bought her a $12 bottle of chianti and some shit-tier pasta with alfredo sauce.

>inb4 oooooohhhh but muh unlimiteds bred stix

Hi OP! We at /b take these concerns really seriously. Please wait for us to take a stance on this issue and we will plan on the perfect plan of action.

Meanwhile you should focus on working to improve your life for yourself, and with dedication always comes a great payoff!
Best of luck!

What if you add some fava beans?

You've been dating 7 months and you haven't met any of her friends? What the fuck is wrong with you? You sound beta as shit, just admit that you're probably a pussy and she's getting dicked my someone who can satisfy her

you just "randomly" ran into them at an olive garden by yourself? I bet that you probably followed the bitch

>Ayyy 59" the optimal height for the human male.
>59" the optimal height

59" is literally a dwarf. 5'9" might as well be one.

"Yeah, just hangin out a the olive garden bar. Met this hot-ass bitch. Totally by herself. Wanted to get with me, cause, you know, playas gonna play at the OG."

> - No One, Ever.

5'9 is the most optimal, practical human height.

Small enough to take on any small space jobs such as tank crew, submarine crew, pilot, etc.

Tall enough not to be turned down for rides at the carnival.

10/10 just a problem with women and their domination fetishes.

You can't fool anyone. 5foot9 is more or less the light version of dwarfism.

She's been bored with you for a while
Leave her alone
Lift, stop eating bread sticks.
Talk to other girls, go on tinder
Move on

What are you autistic? Woman like tall guys because they can protect them. If you're small as shit there's no hope for you.

Why is he wearing a wedding ring?

No its not haha. Tbh its 5'9 -6'2 thats like the okay height. If ur 5'6 not bad. Anything lower though.....

5'6" is the maximum height for potato pickers.

My user twitter account is ready
I'm down for a raid

Dude is that her dad? Or grandfather? If not she's gotta be a MILF and your wife and you are full of shit and your MILF WIfe is fucking some other old dude just like you which answers the question you are implicitly asking the answer is: "The Ocean is full of old turds like you and your MILF WIFE and so go out and swim in it until you bump into another turd."

This thread is a trainwreck

ITT: retards

OP is a liar. Unless he sat down in the booth against the wall when he "snapped a quick photo."

Kek. Nice try. I also like to roll play.

This now smells like a retarded guerrilla marketing campaign for Olive Garden. If it is Darden Restaurants is waisting its money.

I remember when Sup Forums was random and when content was posted, you didn't know if it was trolling or legit because it was all OC, and not the same threads over and over all the time in the same format

>wedding ring on hand