How do I get a black girlfriend as a beta white male?

How do I get a black girlfriend as a beta white male?

Ew scat

Grow a stubble and a hipster haircut. Black women seem to like that Macklemoore look.

Money.

>Grow a stubble

;_;

craigslist or backpage

Cut the rope.

Your best bet is to go adyer a black girl whose family tris to act white. Especially college age preppy black girls, they despise the average black man.

I grew a stubble and now I have to turn down at least 5 black chicks a week.

Help them with college work.
>Black girls can smell successful white boys from a mile away
>Black girls will hop on that dick for a chance at getting an easy as fuq life

For some reason, as far as college grade chicks go, hot black girls will go for the nerdy white guy way faster than the white girl. Maybe it's because they know right now is the time to grab them a white boy before the white girls realize whose going to be the easy ticket to coast through life with.

don't fuck with your gender

Have a nice credit card

Black girls respond to confidence more than any other race of girls, all I have ever done (cause I like the qt3.14 hey youre cute, you like white guys?
> smile
And thats it. Dont sperg out, being tall helps. I have nice stuff but I never buy them shit under any circumstances beyond a beer or a cheap meal. I never spend money on women im not dating

>girlfriend as a beta white male?
Same as any dork. Find a geek lover. Black subculture here in the USA shuns you more than those who earn the racist label of "nigger" in black culture of blacks in general. I suggest making some kind of online dating profile that says "I'm into girlfriends who are not looking like me at all, so - big contrast to me." Black guys consider even the ugliest white chicks as trophy girlfriends, so you do have options if you can dig past that racism.

Under rated post

Yep yep

Walmart

in the zoo

own a KFC or be a crack dealer

Since youre white, to a black girl youre allways alpha comparing to black man.

Dont believe bbc shitposting here, whites have bigger dicks, houses and salaries.

Niggers have bigger lips and thats all.