Mornin white boyz with yo lil dick havin asses lol

Mornin white boyz with yo lil dick havin asses lol

Other urls found in this thread:

a2ch.ru/2015/05/12/cp-elbrus-s-processor-sdelannyj-iz-pereplavlennyh-tankov-korotko-o-nem-92808520.html#m92809872
young-and-wild.still-virgin.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh hello Good sir, I see that you have a fine lady with you this good morning

How about some OC for ya black boy

I live in the US dumb fuckin white muhfucka

who do you think you are a descendant of

a country that is majority white

Why are you arguing with a white troll

I have something you don't have....a job and a father.

Italianon here
>italy has high IQ
I really doubt that kek

Sauce

Fuck your thread
a2ch.ru/2015/05/12/cp-elbrus-s-processor-sdelannyj-iz-pereplavlennyh-tankov-korotko-o-nem-92808520.html#m92809872

Morning nigger with your no pay check having ass

Niggers don't wake up in the morning dumb faggot. The liqour stores and KFC don't open that early.

that's pretty funny

>new faggot spotted
>types "lol" on Sup Forums
>kek

ay my nigga. got some more weed?

I only ever see this on the internet. In real life every time I see a nigger with a white woman the white woman is enormous. Why is that?

HALLE BERRY WOULD DISAGREE

It must get boring making the same thread every day. How much do they even pay you

I know you're just some white nerd looking for attention but how come when spergs like you make these types of threads you use ugly/flat white women? If they're ugly the nignogs can have them lol

Shoot the niggers drown the spics burn the kikes race war now

Of course an ape has a larger penis. Evolution has slowly been making them smaller, it just proves monkeys like you are behind actual people in terms of development

who cares about white trash tbh

Jews
They want white wimmen to believe they are missing out if they don't take a nigger dick to promote rice mixing. In the end they just end up paying the toll for burning coal.

REALITY

Again...BBC is a jew trick

Lamborghini and Ferrari and mass immigration

>white boyz with yo lil dick

Kek!
Meanwhile, outside your little brain, we can all see that you have a small dick.
Furthermore dude, you are welcome to the nasty, ugly bitches of the world, take the hint dude, it's the fucking ugly/damaged white chicks that go with black dudes.

What about your black sisters? None of us want any of that nasty, ugly fucked up attitude and disgusting faces, that's why you guys are zooming our girls instead.

tl;dr Retarded black dude thinks he's in the master-race! Mu-muh dick is small.

Apes have incredibly small dicks stupid!

Any sequels to this?

Bumping

I now declare this a rekt thread

Maybe it's just me but I'm ok accepting the fact that black men are superior. If every white girl experienced BBC there would be no white babies.

Black men are better lovers. This is a fact.

Such a Niggerish way to say Hello.
>Typical Niggers
>Not blacks
>Niggers

>YOUNG AND WILD (TE-EN GALLERIES)

young-and-wild.still-virgin.net

morning mate doing well?

Honestly do you think anyone would care about a white girl fucking a nigger? Why would anyone care about a girl who fucks animals?

White WOMEN won't fuck niggers. They are working, raising their children, taking care of their home. A simply girl who sucks a pothead dick won'ty make any damage if fucked by a nigger.

Good for you dude.

Take the skinny tweakers and obese landwhales.

You're doing the white man a favor.

Keep taking out the trash Nigger.

why does that black guy have white legs lol

Yo nigga how do it feel not havin a job. This cracka workin right now pulling down 6 figgas, niggas! Plus my house is paid fo IN FULL nigga.

>SIX FIGGAS NIGGAS!

Smelly jew nigger thread

my dick is small but at least chick is way prettier than that ugly hag you're banging... ugh she's disgustingly ugly. God, you'll fuck anything huh?

wtf

Did he died?

I doubt that she is doing this for pleasure.
It's just a whore which client happened to be a nigger. Nothing worth white man's time is lost.

>the roman empire
>the renaissance

Why the fuck would you doubt that?

who made this chart? kim the great?
I highly doubt north korea is best korea.

Yeah, and in the US you have an IQ of 85 because of the 25% white genes you statistically got in your DNA because of how your slave masters back in the good old days used to domesticate your sisters.

>germany
>less IQ than Italians
Think about that for moment you cuck

And? Nice inferiority complex you got there.

>I live in the US dumb fuckin white muhfucka
You're doing an excellent job of refuting the low IQ stereotype.

Yes, your opinion makes a statement a fact.
>you are a retarded cunt
>my opinion
>therefore 100% fact
you are a retarded cunt, if you disagree, you prove your point also wrong.
so, you either have the choice of admitting that you are a cunt and therefore making your argument invalid or you set your own point to be false.
case closed.

>mfw all the maggots combined got more functioning nerve cells than the nigger

This Was not italianon.

I'm saying i hardly meet other italians that speak english, and overall i won't rate my country to be more intelligent than average, but if the research says so...

fuck you nigga

>florida not being in the 65 zone

shut up newfag, stop pretending to know what you're doing.

Wanna see more of that woman!

Bumping for this