Based on the first 5 games of the 2016-2017 NFL regular season. Guess which one of these teams made the playoffs

Based on the first 5 games of the 2016-2017 NFL regular season. Guess which one of these teams made the playoffs.

A) Minnesota Vikings (5-0)
B) Denver Broncos (4-1)
C) Miami Dolphins (1-4)

Shut up.

SEETHING

Congrats bruv y'all worked hard and deserve it. Good luck

Congratulations, you get to play 17 games this season!

This. The Dolphins are fucking terrible. I can't believe they are a playoff team. I blame the JUSTs and the Bills.

>terriblequadget

Yes. But terrible teams making the playoffs is nothing new, I mean apparently the rules say they have to let an AFC South team in.

18 minimum asshole

Yeah, and they'll all end up with the same amount of playoff wins.

Just realized the first round of the playoffs is going to be fucking garbage. All 4 games.

1 extra game doesn't mean shit

Enjoy your first round exit fags. I can't believe there are people excited to go one and done in the playoffs. If you aren't legit super bowl contenders then the playoffs are pointless

>another pats bandwagon fag

men the dolphins have been to the playoffs now twice in 15 years

>this disappointment of a franchise couldn't get Dan Marino a ring

Every night I pray to Gase

I am a Texans fan and I can confirm this.

Playoffs can be weird, sometimes shit teams make it all the way because of flukes and probability. See the panthers last year.

>mfw Savage vs. McGloin

Funny thing is if the Broncos literally had one or two better players on the O-line and CJ Anderson/Vance Walker didn't get injured they'd probably 12-4 and Super Bowl likelys

What part of Miami are you from?

Who are the 2008 NY Giants?

I mean 2007

>Dolphins vs Steelers
>Giants vs Lions/Packers
>Lions/Packers vs Seahawks

>Boring

That Dolphins/Bills game this week and Steelers/Ravens yesterday was probably the best games this season.

Kys Dumb Potato.

Literally 0 chance of that happening. Broncos are too trash to stop the Raiders, even without their QB.

Redskins are kicking the lions or packers out. Basically the loser is gone. Giants have NOTHING to play for in washington dc

They've held literally every single team to offensive production 20 or below this season except maybe 1 or 2 teams at most, do you really think they aren't going to shut out McGloin?

nah nah nah, you see the dolphins are the kansas City chiefs of last year. Win out memeing their way to a wildcard spot to win one playoff game and lose.

mcgloin isn't even gonna be a factor, the raiders will run all over them which if you remember was how they already beat the broncos earlier this season

/Fort Lauderdale/ here

FINS UP

Also Mack rapes at Mile High. Now he has Irvin opposite of him AND a completely healthy Mario Edwards on the inside. Semen/Lynched are gonna get murdered.

I don't think the Raiders have a good enough ground game to do that twice, this time at Mile High, and without (((MVP candidate))) Carr for the Broncos to focus on. They also have Talib this time, who has been the literal best corner in the NFL this season. The second best being Chris Harris Jr.

kek

Two playoff trips in fifteen (15) years?

You must be very proud of what your team accomplished in that window.

Idiot.

Miami Lakes represent

Denver?

the onlt team in the afc south that can win a playoff game is the colts, before losing to the patriots, but next time we're going to do to Brady what we did to carr

305 TO MY CITY, NIGGAS

I'm a broncos fan and i remember talking to someone in week 4 about how the dolphins fans must be sad realizing that they wont make playoffs and i wondered what they were up to. Now I got fucked by irony

>but next time we're going to do to Brady what we did to carr

Lose?

Nothing except the memes.
And the Giants LIVE to meme.

I sense some scared Patriots fans in this thread.

The Dolphins are coming. They finally have a good coach and they've begun to assemble talent. They're not cursed with failure like the Jets and Bills, they've actually won shit in the past and can do so again in the future.

Also, let's not forget, THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A PERFECT SEASON.

>DAN MARINO'S LAST GAME WAS A FUCKING PLAYOFF BLOWOUT TO THE FUCKING JAGUARS.. I PERSONALLY SAW THE GAME MYSELF !

>a perfect season while your dad was in middle school

literally irrelevant