You get the Delorean for one week before it mystically returns you back to your timeline. Where do you go?

You get the Delorean for one week before it mystically returns you back to your timeline. Where do you go?

One week in the past

Visit your mother 16 years ago. I make her swallow instead.

I go back to WW2 and tell Hitler all the shit he did wrong so that we finally get rid of all the jews.

Go to future, write down new company names. Acquire future tech to extend life and cure diseases. Go back to own time, buy stock in companies from the future as they become available, spend extended lifespan as worlds wealthiest motherfucker.

Back to when I was 12, fuck me and my sister

dubs tell the truth

Kek

Go back to a couples month before I was born and super man punch my
Mom in the stomach.

>Where do you go?

When* do you go?
Fixed it for you.

Kenya. 500 years ago. I would rape a Lion. I probably would die, but then I would be mystically brought back to my timeline. Then I could brag about it on the internet and nobody would believe me due to there being no pics. But I would know, I would know, and I would be Dude McAwesome for all time.

Any stipulations or rules?

Bronze Age Israel to undo the future that is Jew

I would go back to the Paleozoic Era. Exiting the door of the Delorean, I would get on the floor, and start doing the dinosaur.

Try my best to prevent ever being born.

Civil war..... Kill yankees

Would see these figures and see the truth: adam & eve. Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohamed.
Visit these places: ancient- sumeria, egypt, rome, greece and sanskrit civilizations from their dawn to their to death.
Visit these periods: dark ages, enlightenment, American revolution.

Would want to see if atlantis existed, all of the original wonders, When man came to be. Cant think of too much other shit.

I would travel back to the time of the inventor of the Delorean and learn how he made it. I would then go back further and invent it myself, then declare him a fraud.

Good luck with the debt and filing for bankruptcy.

>adam & eve. Abraham, Noah, Moses,

Those people never existed

Wouldn't matter, I now have a Delorean that can take me anywhere. Why sex your mom in 1985 once when you can do it whenever you want?

Abraham Lincoln was a very real person.

Fair enough.

So Jesus and Mohamed did?

Go back and fuck Cleopatra and Helen of Troy to see what all the fuss was about. They were probably very hairy ladies.

Also, Bettie Paige. And Betty White in her heyday.

Go back and stop anime from being

Save The World

DMC made the delorian, the fictional character from a film series turned one into a time machine, tard

First, I would secure my future by getting enough info to become rich, so that was out of the way for me, forever:

Travel back to a few hours where a huge lottery was won, buy a ticket and use that money to buy shares in the right companies.

Then I would spend the last 2-4 days looking into stuff that noone knows the true answer to :)

Oh, and btw, I would have alle the time I wanted, not just a week. It's a time machine, I can go back when I need more time somewhere - unless the week specified in the rules is a-week-in-the-seat-time...?

By saying the Delorian, I was referring to the one in the original user's post, which was a time traveling machine. It is the name of a time traveling machine that was invented by someone (nobody said this was the same one from the fictional series, otherwise how did I get access to it).

Back to 1981.

Slap the fuck out of myself.

Then check back in 1982.

If I still haven't changed

Slap myself again.

>Go far into the future
>Find out if they ever create time travel
>Bring back the technology of time travel
>Have unlimited time travel
>Loop hole.