Bisexuality is the superior sexuality
prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

young-and-wild.still-virgin.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you mean?

I can't. That's why I'm bi.

can't argue with that

you sound as if one would choose; since we dont, all you are is a fascist thinking his way is superioir to all the others. You sir are a little Bisexual Nazi.

when bisexual you can fuck qt girls, bois and both prefer you because there's nothing hotter than someone who is perfectly ok with their femininity in comparison to manlets who feel the need to prove their manhood

How much do you get paid to make these threads?

your attention

Opinions aren't fact, you're just a standard faggot with zero special qualities. Now get back to sucking dick and leave the hard workers alone with your gay shit.

but this one is, consider it this way water is blue

Bisexuality is strictly better than either straight or gay. Just like how Lightning Bolt is strictly better than Shock.

Being hated for being a faggot on one side and hated for being straight on another. Bis are attention whiting pieces of Shit that deserve everything given to them.

it is a fact though. not being limited to a single sex is obviously better.

420 dollars
says the standard faggot with zero special qualities
can you be more wrong?
girls love us for being comfortable in our skin and boys love us for being able to act girly and manly
this.

If Straight = 100% for producing offspring
then Bisexual = 50% of producing offspring
thus Straight will always = to the majority
thus privileged as the majority

Maybe if I were a girl, but I'd rather just be a fag. Tbh I'd rather be a girl

Does this beautiful creature have a name?

Congrats, you made the stupidest post I've seen all month.

What are you even saying, that bisexuality reduces sperm count? A bi guy could spray in 50 women and 50 dudes and have a hell of a lot more luck with producing offspring than your virgin NEET ass

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

>their femininity
So all Bi's are fags? You can't be a macho bisexual?

And catch 50 different types of aids you complete utter faggot.

you can be either, as well as top, bottom, or switch

This. All of them I know are just straight guys that couldnt get a gf so they settled for a bf claiming bisexuality because they didn't want to admit theyre fags or extreme beta's.

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.?!?

no they cant make up their fucking minds, sexually greedy faggots

you're then assuming on average a bisexual person will have twice as many sexual partners than a straight person. If so I don't think you've even graduated high school

I can't. It is the most effective way to spread AIDS.

I never once assumed that. My criticism was that sexuality is irrelevant to number of partners.

>reading comp

you can't even follow simple logic... goodbye

poastan gayshit

gone skiing

a holes a hole bro

You know you want that D

I love bois, but hate hair on body, give me a hairless blonde boi, i give you my life.

OP is a faggot, but he is right

post more like OP's picture, blond gods, but without fucking monkeylike body hair please.

>/thread

Only for women

>YOUNG AND WILD (TEEN GALLERIES)'

young-and-wild.still-virgin.net

sage
sage

Pi pika piiii!!!

This honestly a fair point.

if you're attracted to any other sex than the one opposite to your's that makes you mentally ill

it is but we aren't allowed to have nice things because conservatives feel persecuted when people are allowed to do things that they don't like

enjoy AIDS faggot