I'm very curious about smoking but I'm afraid of ending up as a cigarette addict...

I'm very curious about smoking but I'm afraid of ending up as a cigarette addict. I love small treats at the end of the day such as delicious beer, dark chocolate or a glass of whiskey. It just keeps me motivated during the day knowing that in the evening I can have one of those small treats.

Now if I start smoking a cigarillo or similar once or twice a week after work, is it likely that it leads to smoking cigarettes as well after some time? Or smoking the pipe - I always love the smell if others are smoking it.
What about e-cigarettes? I guess they are more healthy

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/blog/scicurious/caffeine-gives-cocaine-addictive-boost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont smoke you retard, it just kills you, makes you stink of shit and makes you look like a 12 year old stupid piece of meat stuck in this matrix. Smoke weed if anything.E-Cig's are not even more healthy. Pretty sure they're worse, Man fabricated juices can't be good. Man fabricated anything isn't good.

As a cigarette smoker, i think most people start how you plan to. Nobody plans to become a pack a day smoker, it just kind of happens. My advice is stay away from tobacco, except maybe a cigar on special occasions

IF ANY OF YOU SEXY COKE LOVERS WANNA KNOW HOW TO STRENGTHEN YOUR COCAINE AND MAKE IT LAST LONGER, SIMPLY ADD PURE CAFFEINE POWDER TO YOUR COCAINE. IT TURNS IT INTO SUPER COCAINE. 0.2g CAFFEINE INTO 1g COCAINE

>more healthy

Thats like saying a cheeseburger is more healthy than a double cheeseburger.

We dont have the long term use studies to say vape is safe. Also some companies have been caught using a certain sweetener that causes pop corn lung and a few have suffered. Its very serious. Those have been banned so i doubt thatll be a problem again so you never know.

Health officials say its highly likely theyre better than cigarettes never the less.

>smoking

Just dont do it OP. You may not be easily addicted to them. Then again maybe you will be. You wont know until they have you hooked and it is an expensive ass habit, for some its impossible to drop, and once youre addicted the cigarette is no longer enjoyable. It lowers your entire quality of life from your wallet to your health.

So if youre so determined, go with nicotine free vape, alternative herbal cigarettes that do not contain addictive substances (they exist and they are quite pleasant) or just forget about it altogether.

Ya feel me?

Touché

smoke a cigar with a small ring-gauge from time to time, it won't lead you to smoking cigarettes. Just use self control and promise yourself not to pick up the cigs. Cigars once a week will not get you addicted to nicotine though.

they will if you mix it with cocaine

Hes right you know.

point taken, do it OP

Take it from an ex-smoker, it's a totally useless habit. And, it's very habit forming.

Smoke weed, suck dick, but don't consume tobacco.

Sweat drips forth from your furrowed brow, a look of mighty concentration upon your face. The funnel is about a quarter inch in and you're already squirming. Dazzling selections of glitter line your bedroom floor, and choices were never your strong suit. You begin with yellow, dumping larger and larger amounts down the funnel. You feel the small plastic pieces filling up the inner workings of your sloppy, friction burned dick. Once youve worked all of the colors in, you're ready to work. You order a pizza, knowing that it will take the delivery man atleast 40 minutes to get your door. You rub yourself in elmers glue, prancing around while tiny tim sings elegantly in the background. A paper mache duck bill is the next addition to your attire. You sit in the doorway, eye to the peek-a-boo hole in your door. You beat your meat faster and faster in anticipation, waiting for the moment the pizza man arrives. His car pulls in, and you've reached the final stage of your plan. As you open the door, a look of horrified disgust comes across the mans face, as you blow a glittery, greasy green load on the pizza mans face. You stick a dollar bill in one of the many jizz veins left on his face, lick your fingers, and light up a cigarette, and start a thread on Sup Forums.

Yeah, dude. Just stick with weed. You can't get addicted and it feels way better than anything tobacco,

ARE YOU FUCKIN 12 ???? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ???? dont start with that shit. dont become a fucking stink machine. dont become a "smoking is social" when you leave us friends to go out to smoke alone.
Dont become a "kissable" ashtray.
Dont become a 30 year old with a 70 year old body.

im 20 with a 8 year old body and i smoke

I smoke weed at the end of the day, if anything try that, really helps. Just have to know how to control.

Oh my god you can get addicted to weed
>Lack of appetite, trouble sleeping without it
These are physical withdrawals, meaning it is addictive. I am personally addicted to weed and have been for years and years. That being said, most people aren't this way

you should try cocaine instead

>I'm very curious about smoking but I'm afraid of ending up as a cigarette addict. I love small treats at the end of the day such as delicious beer, dark chocolate or a glass of whiskey. It just keeps me motivated during the day knowing that in the evening I can have one of those small treats.
>
>Now if I start smoking a cigarillo or similar once or twice a week after work, is it likely that it leads to smoking cigarettes as well after some time? Or smoking the pipe - I always love the smell if others are smoking it.
>What about e-cigarettes? I guess they are more healthy
Pipe on photo is sucks!

Vape heavy.

Can agree. Smoking fucking sucks and blows, kek.
It's not worth it. Continuously brings me more harm than pleasure.

Its not worth it both financially and physically. Ask any smoker that and they'll tell you the same. Pic related

this and only this. fuck everyone else in this thread.

E-cigarrettes still haven't been proven safe. But you should be safe if you have a cigarello once or twice a week.

smoker here, my advice: smoke weed instead, try dmt, kratom or anything else

nicotine is too addictive

Fuck what all these people are saying. You live for you. If you want to smoke a cigarette fucking smoke a cigarette. I was thinking the same thing you were a month ago and then I bought my first pack. You might die tomorrow walking down the road, it wouldn't matter if you had a cigarette in your hand or not.

Used to smoke cigarillos on occasion, then started smoking cigarettes. I wouldn't smoke more than 3 times a week, only when I needed some quick stress relief. Having a smoke at night overlooking the city skyline away from all the shit you've got to deal with brought so much satisfaction. But after I started getting some shortness of breath I knew it was time to stop. Now I just smoke weed around once a week. Much better feeling.

tldr: Just smoke weed my dude

>take dmt daily as a treat
>kratom isn't addictive

never tried any drugs, eh? bet you've read plenty of erowid, though

>take dmt daily as a treat
I never said that. I never implied it either.

>kratom isn't addictive
kratom, in my experience, is about as addictive as weed

>erowid
who?

>You live for you.

>fell for smoking (with no peer pressure), one of the biggest marketing ploys of the 20th century behind diamonds and fast food

So you didn't read the OP, just throwing out "take DMT" (wholly irrelevant to OP's question) to someone mentioning mind-altering substances?

Limited experience with kratom, yeah I had a feeling.

Do newfags really not know erowid?

Here OP, I'll give you some actual advice that doesn't include tramadol analogues and hallucinogens.

OP, you want to experience nicotine? Buy a can of Swedish snus. Get General Mini Mint if your local gas station has it. If you can't find that, see if they carry General Mint. Last resort, Camel Mini Mint, because it's not Swedish.

>It just keeps me motivated during the day knowing that in the evening I can have one of those small treats.

>dog logic

oh, le drug expert
have my respect

Post pics please :P

dont wanna post here add me on kik questions4chan

>boohoo I can't sleep very well and I'm not as hungry as usual. Woe is me!!

Fuck off faggot. Alcohol withdrawal can literally kill you. Weed is no more addictive than coffee or chapstick.

I'm an occasional smoker. Cheap cigars mostly because you can no longer order cigars from the internet in my fag country. Pipe however is still my go to choice if I can be bothered to go to the center of the town and visit actual tobacco store.

I'd choose pipes over smelly cigarettes any time.

If your using weed medicinally it can really fuck you up to stop using it. I had lots of trouble sleeping and getting an appetite when I stopped

Retards think weed is addictive while it's the damn tobacco you mix your weed in.

Weed IS addictive, anything in general is addictive.

cigarettes have nicotine in them, which is a powerful stimulant that makes you crave for more. In addition, it has a ton of carcinogen agents that will give you cancer. Things like tar, lead or arsenic. If you take that step, it's gonna be really fucking hard to quit once your health starts to deteriorate.

lol this guy

sciencenews.org/blog/scicurious/caffeine-gives-cocaine-addictive-boost

Smoke weed once/twice a week instead or don't smoke at all, at least then if you want to do it more often you're not sacrificing health. Tobacco tastes like shit and turns you into a frustrated manchild anyway