Why is the world obsessed with white standards of beauty...

Why is the world obsessed with white standards of beauty? Is it because people think white girls are the most attractive females?

Other urls found in this thread:

young-and-wild.still-virgin.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because white is right, nigger.

took the words right out of my mouth

FPBP

i am not white, and for whatever evolutionary reason, white women really are (by most subjective standards) the most beautiful women on Earth.

would you have a problem admitting that black men produce muscle mass faster than other ethnicities?

second.jpg
white power!

You don't have to think to see that white people are the most attractice.

Probably influenced by the media, if you were to ask the question which race is more attractive to a culture that has never seen white people before, the answer will probably be their own race

Well niggers and mudslimes aren't attractive.

nicebait.jpg

/thread

niggers literally look like pieces of shit. white women are beautiful. black women are currency

here in asia having blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin is like being an angel. So I don't know why some of your white girls are race mixing with black and muslim dudes. Genes are getting ruined.

Whether intentionallly or not, that is a point. Black girls generally just aren't as sociotypically desired foremost among most races; I think there are some incredible chocolate women, but I prefer skinny white chicks, every guy's number 1...

Lel, pretty sure the tribes that have never come in contact with whites before would rather a pristine white girl to some orangutan nigger that smells like shit with saggy titties.

Because white people are generally more attractive than darker skinned peoples. Asians are a close second.

Culture means nothing

What is "beauty"?
What is "obsession"?
What is a "standard"?

You seem convinced about your own statement, so I'm not gonna try to answer. I'm also afraid that trying to answer it will make me dumber.

However, I will say this:

I'm not trying to state the complete reason for me wanna hook up with some girls over others, but:

I'm definitely governed by an inner mechanic, which is able to put women on a scale of how bad I want to fuck them, be with them and protect them.

And I can also safely say white women statistically outperform any other types of women in my accumulated empirical data of life.

Also, black women statistically rank the lowest.

Also, I'm white.

So black girls are simply inferior then?

once upon a time, fat people were considered to be attractive, do you find fat people attractive?

once upon a time, wealthy people were considered to be attractive, do you find wealthy people attractive?

Yes, in average.

as long as they are white....

the once upon a time thing is a nice touch

Black is inferior period.

history is your friend

so then you know there is a reason for attraction in specific traits outside of innate preferences, how is it then so implausible that you can prefer lets say asian women over white women

>think
it's a indisputable fact. There is no room for debate

Kind of off topic, but I have a 5 year old niece that is like a daughter to me, and as my relationship has grown with her, I've developed a different view on things. For instance, I still enjoy looking at hot girls of course, I'm not some beta cuck, but when I see these girls that look like they're teenagers, I think to myself "damn, my niece will look like this in a decade from now"... and a decade goes fast. Being like a father to her, I think I've found my purpose in life, and that is to protect her. Protect her from scumbags like I see on Sup Forums all the time for instance. Make no mistake, I'm also a scumbag. But having a daughter or young loved one makes you look at these things differently.

But yeah, skinny white girls are pretty hot generally. I like brown girls personally. Indian, middle eastern, some Latinas. Not black girls unless they're light skinned.

Hot pic btw OP.

white women are best women user

Damn why is the black race such a failure?

Oh well black women can always buy Caucasian hair to put on their heads.

"fat" is a negative word, so if I am to describe a girl as "fat", it would imply that she is obese to an extend where I would find it repulsive.

However, I find women with feminine curves very attractive. In your book that might be considered "fat", but besides these retarded attempts to describe women as belonging in different categories, I actually believe, that we are all equipped with a sophisticated inner tool in our brain to determine what to breed with and not. And I actually believe, that we have some kind of the same tool - fetishes and other perverted sexual desires, I believe are most likely natural results of traumas/experiences, which in effect would alter this tools workings

dunno.
niggers go after white pussy rather than black pussy
indians go as fas a chemically bleaching their skin to be less brown
muslims hide their cunts in bags
Asian men fancy white women more as well
Latinos seem to be the only people content with their own race.
And white men seem to be generally attracted by tight japanese pussy and exotic latinos, but still mostly prefer white women.

so yea, considering all of this, white women seem to be generally the most attractive.

I guess shittier comes around with Aborigines, Mongolians and Niggers. No one really seems to fancy them, broadly speaking

get outta here nigger

and yes, niggers do have better musculature, but that's because ur a farm animal

>muslims hide their cunts in bags
sides_in_orbit.iso

No it's because white girls are objectively the most attractive.

This

Aborigines are probably the most ugliest out of all of the sub humans.

true, environmental causes outweigh natural ones

i do prefer asian women tbh.
>tight japanese pussy
you mean cute asian girls?

>probably

*defiantly

possibly, but constant cute, girly behavior becomes repelling quite quickly, especially how japanese overdo it.
It's nice for maybe a couple of weeks, but after that, I rather have a based, relaxed, non-ADHD women around me.

**def·i·nite·ly

>YOUNG AND WILD. (TE-EN GALLERIES)

young-and-wild.still-virgin.net

>Is it because people think white girls are the most attractive females?
Yes.

there are asian girls who are cute in a quiet way though..
i see the stereotype of "cute asian girl" is different for you and me.

Generally in consensus, western world, yes, though there are always variables...
I wouldn't personally say "inferior" though, that has kinda derogatory tones

i like whites and asians (no darkies, if ur skin is darker than khaki, u need to be on a field picking cotton)

i will bang an asian, but thats it. they literally have no souls. just awful awful robot personalities

post pics you retard

> u need to be on a field picking cotton
they have machines for that now

if that were true id assume the world would have the good sense to eradicate all the niggers

White is beautiful

/thread

most white girls look like shit. The same can be said for most races. Asians and North Indians (dot) / North Pakis age better than most. Black girls can be hot when they are young.

Helen?

>white girls are the most attractive females

Basically yes. White women have been the standard of beauty for as long as there has been a concept of beauty. Every culture's women aspire to be white. Asians bleach their skin to be more white. Blacks spend hundreds of dollars on weaves and perms to straighten their hair, and light skinned and mixed blacks are simultaneously prized and envied. The lighter skinned people of any non-white culture are considered higher class. You can't argue that bro.

white women have shit bodies compared to young black and brown women but what they kill at are beautiful eyes and faces. They are fun to fuck.

>Asians bleach their skin to be more white
Asians have whiter skin than white people you fucking moron.

>white women have shit bodies
Umm excuse me? Every single negress is literally obese

This is pretty much true.. Everyone loves a light skin colored eye Latina.. Same goes with black chicks. Everyone loves the light skin colored eyed black chicks.. Look at how hot Rhianna is.

Then why do so many white people try to get tans?

Maybe it's just that everyone is insecure about themselves and wants what the other has

Its ironic you posted this girl because her dad is 100 percent white

> Colonialism
> Imperialism

If you stopped watching so much tv you'll know the world really isn't.
Lots of guys like all types of women.
Tv and movies take demographics and use actors that they think the audiences can identify themselves with.
Majority of tv and movie watchers.are white in America. Go figure.

What do they tell me about latinas? The white girls stay far behind in terms of body

Only good before they get pregnant. All women's bodies go to shit after pregnancy but Latinas get nuked the hardest despite giving birth to chihuahuas

The stupidity of this statement violates the laws of physics.

It's because white women are undeniably the sexiest most attractive females just like niggers with their BBC's are the most attractive males.

I've found that even when you look at the Asian and Latin and occasional other attractive non-white girls, they are generally the lightest skinned versions and closest to Caucasian features, just with a little exotic twist. Guys into Asian check, for example, aren't into the super flat faces, dark skinned, rice farmers. They're talking about the light skinned ones. Generally.

>all asians are pale skinned
Shut the fuck up. Search "Asian skin whitening" on google, dipshit. Maybe learn something.

need sauce

are you forgetting about mud asians?

Are you white? Male or female?

Because pale skin is beautiful. Dark, brown, olive, and tanned skin is shit.

fuck off cuck faggot

>the whole continent of Asia
>whiter than white