Most important lesson you've learned in life

Most important lesson you've learned in life.

Someone made the the same thread yesterday, and I really enjoyed some of the replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hambirapsolo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody is responsible for how your life turns out except you and you alone.

Love a few years how most aren't willing to do, to be able to live the rest how others only dream of.
Bump for you.

OP, is a faggot.

Allways grab your balls befor you sit and when you sit bend your knees

you cannot save anyone

Everything in moderation

If you don't kill her she will live long enough to forget you.

OP is always a fag
no exceptions

Here's something I didn't have to learn the hard way.

Don't fucking bother with women. They will cause more problems than they're worth. Work out what you want to do and do that. Money and social expectations don't mean anything. Death is a great way to bring everything into perspective and hardly anyone thinks about it enough. I always think, when I am lying there dying in my last few days, will I want to do what I'm doing rihgt now differently or go do something else etc.

>inb4 you say what you want to do is women

Don't trust people out right.
They should work hard and years for your trust.

You are not the one deciding your fate, but you are the one that can make the most out of it.

Nothing is handed to you.
You have to make an effort to get anywhere.
I make no effort, I'm unemployed living with my parents.
Been out and made an effort and got places in the past but I stopped, and now I'm back where I started.
So yeah... NOBODY AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT FOR YOU.

This kind of looks like Lacy Green

Found the virgin

Life isn't about honor. It's about making friends.

Stop worrying about how people might view you. They really don't care that much.

So fucking true.

If you ever get the chance to have a sixx log slidding down your throat, don't pass it up.

no matter how good the pussy is, after a few years you want fresh meat

I don't know shit.

Never think the stripper is being honest.

Wtf is with this weird andy sixx shit

Meme?

Some girls don't like to swallow.

wtf kinda advice is that. next ur gonna tell me they dont all have degrees in psychology

check mate atheists

What if i get kidnapped?

Stop derailing fag

Pay attention to your finances when young. Start saving for retirement as soon as possible. Too many people screw off and piss away all of their money in their 20s and 30s, then panic about retirement later. Pay attention and plan.

Shouldn't have gone for the candy in the van.

I do what I want when I want too.

People make time for what they want. If they aren't making time for you, then you aren't worth their time.

Wrap or don't tap it.

Marriage is a scam for men, avoid it.

theres a girl you know now, or one you will be with

you'll think she's special. 'the one'. you'll think she wont do things that other girls would do. shes different. so you make sacrifices for her. you go out of your way and try to make her happy. you dont want to 'ruin' her by doing some types of sex, you want to treat her nicely

what you eventually learn - they are all the same. they will all do the same things. she was not special. in 10 minutes at a mall you could find a hotter girl. there are nicer girls. there are ones who will learn your interests more than she did. and even they arent special

the lesson? dont build your life around a girl, or one that you want. do what you want and aim for higher, the girls come. once you stop worrying about one and start making yourself better, the girls really do start flocking. but even then, dont be happy with them and achieve more for yourself

Suicide is painless

Don't make yourself dependent on others. Not your parents, not your gf/bf, not your boss. The only person that will always, no exceptions be there for you is only you.

Happiness is only real when shared

That's only true when you don't love yourself.

>do good things and good things will happen to you
I don't believe in all that hippie karma bullshit but I've always been drawn to good and for some reason, whenever I expect shit to hit the fan, it does, but not as much as it could. It makes me feel that if I were a cunt, things would've turned out otherwise.

and one more, general lesson

>don't put away what you need to get done. Don't put "fun" before work
I did that, fucked myself up and now trying to recover and get back on track. This time full focus on education, some parties here and there but never fucking up my life again. Its been 3 years since I've had something to do in life and it kills me everyday, but I'm working on it

/thread

So you think you can be isolated for your entire life and never interact with anyone and still be just as happy simply because you love yourself?

the real question is, how to become an immortal in ck2! For fucks sake!

>Marriage is a scam for men, avoid it.

Whats wrong with living the rest of your days with your favorite girl and son/daughter in your own house? Its cuzzy and good to have someone by your side whole getting older. Bitches are bitches and they wont laundry your shit or cook you every day - your wife . at least mine does

I know because I do. I'm not fully a hikki, I have a job and acquaintances. But I don't share anything with them. But happy moments, such as taking a walk through a sun-filled forrest or finding a beautiful thing that you will now buy for yourself. Or taking a day off and spending it eating tasty foods and relaxing at a beach. Those were my most recent happy memories and I didn't share them with anyone. As long as you're at peace with yourself you don't need anyone else.

IF I DEADLIFTED 5 PLATES IN AN ISOLATED ROOM, YES MY FUCKING NIGGA I WOULD BE FUCKING HAPPY

Found the woman

Why do you need marriage for that?

this man understood all there were to understand

you can help people save themselves tho, if it doesn't work don't try too hard

instagram.com/hambirapsolo/

follow me

>sometimes, family will do you worse than strangers.
>also, even though it's someone's paid job to help/assist you, don't expect them to; if they can jerk you around long enough just to get paid and send you away, they will
I guess the tl'dr version is: you can't trust everyone, not even those closest to you. I'm paying the price for having done so everyday, and will continue to in the foreseeable future.

Get fucked

>story?

Not much of a 'story' really. Just, time has taught me that "family" only cares about you for as long as you're useful to them; after that, they only contact you when they want/need something, be it a car repair, computer fixing, or just comparing their lives to yours and feeling better about their poor decisions (if you didn't turn out so great).

As for trusting people whose JOB it is to help you, I learned that from trusting academic advisers and such who don't know their job, don't care to learn it, and just told me anything to get me away from talking to them. As a result, I'm unqualified with 2 useless degrees, no longer living in the country I started college/uni in (where I really could have started a life and dream of being back every single day), in my late-20s, and broke. One adviser in particular lied to me by telling me not to get a job, or my education benefits would be withheld.