What does Sup Forums think of obesity laws or taxes?

What does Sup Forums think of obesity laws or taxes?

Should people over a certain BMI level be required to pay a higher tax since they will be a burden on the state?

Should they be forced into weight loss programs?

Barred from drive thrus?

>What does Sup Forums think of obesity laws or taxes?
Good luck trying to enforce them.

>Should people over a certain BMI level be required to pay a higher tax since they will be a burden on the state?
Maybe not using BMI, but definitely put people who are obviously obese on some sort of punishment.

>Should they be forced into weight loss programs?
Not forced but given an incentive. With some sort of "stick" that will punish them for being too fat.

>Barred from drive thrus?
That's taking it too far.

HIGH TEST HNNNNNNGGGG

She ebin, Sup Forums

Well they are already paying a more tax here in the UK and it hasn't forced them into thinness.

A lot of the crap they eat is subject to VAT.

>forced into weight loss programs
Forcing anyone to do anything isn't smart. Should we offer them free weight loss programs? Certainly. Should we tax sugar/salt heavy foods higher? Definitely.

We don't want to force. We want to discourage and redirect.

I'm 6'1" and 230lbs - well distributed and many people call me "skinny", however my bmi with those numbers is just above 30 - I'm technically obese.
You don't need a tax to rid the world of obesity, just let it die out - it's clear the human bodies of today that can't take the caloric intake of modern society are weaker, fatter, die sooner, have less children, etc. Fat people will be like whites in 100 years - nonexistent.

BMI is bullshit. It shows most professional athletes as obese

Not thic enough

You know what he means

Yes, yes and yes. A free society needs to inhibit people from being unprincipled assholes.

Who's this sperm worm?

>4 frame gif
>3.5 meg
Even her files are big

>Should people over a certain BMI level be required to pay a higher tax since they will be a burden on the state?
No you just don't use government for stupid shit like paying for individual people's individual healthcare.

Anastasia Lux

I think condoning being fat rather than promoting it would be a good start

>Anastasia Lux

thanks user, have a pepe

That picture is fucking disgusting.

Yes. This would incentivize people to stay healthy and the ensuing outrage would also be hilarious.

>Should they be forced into weight loss programs?

Overweight children should be. For adults, it is their own responsibility. Better that their kind die out, if you ask me: they have problems with instant gratification, so that means that their genes are degenerate.

>Barred from drive thrus?

Not feasible, but I'd like to say yes. They'd find loopholes almost immediately.

Fuck no. More laws and regulations are the last thing this country needs. If they want to eat shitty food all the time that's their prerogative.

Being morbidly obese should be considered a sign of dangerous mental illness, and what do we do with dangerously mentally ill people? Yes, that's right: we lock them up in insane asylums. They get to leave if they are at a healthy weight again.

Isn't this some weird futa crap?

you miss her don't you?

Obese people should definitely pay more. Taxing the food isn't the answer, because that implies the food is problem. Its not, its the people themselves. I would argue government-mandated programs should be made to curb people's weight after they reach a certain threshold. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they already do this in Japan.

I would help her get some proper exercise to lose some of that weight, if you know what i mean.

It's a good idea but it would be impossible to get signed into law. Most people legitimately believe that fatties are a victim of their genes.

Any adult who isn't fit for the military should be ignored by the state tbqh. Fatass, handicaped and old people are a strain on a well functionning society.

>Should we tax sugar/salt heavy foods higher? Definitely.

That's unfair on people who enjoy those foods responsibly, and it won't work because fat people are fat because they eat salty, sugery food, they're fat because the consume more calories than they burn off.

That law could just as easily punish people who are healthy, but are just trying to imrove their strength on an exercise program.

keep the anime in your anime boards you faggots

I have a PlumperPass login

sauce my life

Yes, they should be taxed more.

Not BMI but bf%

Man I love chubby girls!

BMI said half the people on my highschool football team were "very obese", and we ran 10 miles on a normal day, no fatty can do that. But yeah, if we can set a good standard for the point where one is considered a "fat fuck", anyone who falls under that category should be taxed extra or denied benefits of some kind.

""""Chubby""""

Same desu

please give I swear I won't change the password

>This is what an amerifat considers chubby