Ok Sup Forums. What is the context with this album...

Ok Sup Forums. What is the context with this album? I saw it on a lot of your top 50's and listened to it like 7 times now.

It's just a jap woman screaming silly shit over easy going punk jazz instrumentals.

They made a really good album 4 years ago. The lead singer is a hot japanese girl.

It's fun as fuck

Yeah surprisingly. I did not think the different genres would mash well on the entire album, but it is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Why did they break up? Is the album about anything in particular?

its got bobbies on it
therefore VERY good.
Can we make a list of mammary-core? this and MBDTF are all that come to mind

Sky Ferreira too, don't know the name of the album tho

There was an old classic rock vinyl my dad showed me when i was little. it showed a picture of a girl on the front and when you opened it up it was her naked (akin to Brown Sugar vinyl).

Scarred for life

The singer is legitimately insane and from the japanese I know at least one of the songs is about child prostitution.

pretty sure they broke up because mariko had a lot of mental health issues and was having frequent breakdowns as well as being unsatisfied with her career

Also the piano and bass have a shit digital tone and that can't be changed otherwise you can't hear them over the punk drums.

Yume by Lamp

Night Time, My Time.

Surfer Rosa, nigga

Made something like this a good while ago.

Sangandongo

That's too bad, she was really cute.

I don't think that's why Midori broke up, I think that's why Goto stopped playing music in general. She had a brief solo career following Midori's break up.

They should like, reunite.

It's fucking incredible. Some of the sharpest songwriting and most intense vocal performances you will come across.