I just turned 18, what can I expect?

I just turned 18, what can I expect?

You can buy nasal spray legally now, jippey!

you can now drink alcohol in most decent nations of the world except the united states

but that's about it, don't expect too much

Sup Forums, and only Sup Forums. Welcome to hell.

Tunz of bitchiz on ya dhicckk

Yeah it's my first legal post in Sup Forums im hyped

[E n d l e s s S u f f e r i n g]

For it to keep getting worse and worse until you die but hey,at least you have us

>decent nations except US
Implying the US is a decent nation?

touchèe

I'm gonna assume you're American, so disappointment until you're 21,then it's just legal disappointment

Not much until you turn 21.

Have fun being an independent.

Nah, from England

If you're male you're in for a bumpy ride that doesn't end

If you're a woman.. well, you already won. expect the best and get the best.

>if you're an attractive women
ftfy
Ugly women are just as fucked as the average man, maybe even more.

Realizing you are now on the list of being called out for jury duty. Adulting sucks.

it's exactly the same as being 19 except you can't have fun in canada yet

The hierarchy goes
>children
>attractive women
>average women
>attractive male
>ugly women
>average male
>animals
>ugly male
>fat people(contrary to what fat acceptance will lead you to believe)

Disappointment

Expect to be charged as an adult!

I'm one of the lucky ones then

I'm pretty sure children are lower in that list

In simple words, life of fun is over....
In other words, it's all downhill from here!!

I'd put an average male above an ugly woman on that list. Other than that it's correct.

Where are you thinking? maybe between average women and attractive men?
I figured they were at the top of the list because everyone prioritizes children for things, even attractive women.

Welcome to adulthood. From now on, life is a series of problems you must fix

I miss childhood. No worries about getting/loosing a job, money, bills, relationships (or lack thereof). I was perfectly content spending all my free time on video games.

yeah, definitely below attractive women
Men don't wear suits, go to the gym and 'better themselves' to impress kids. If a good lookin woman wants something, there's always a man or a white knight to make sure she gets it.
We don't respect kids enough to let them vote or drive cars either. Just my thoughts.

depression and loneliness

Don't wait until you're 40 and gross to try gay shit. Do that now while you're a twink.

considering that you meet your 18th bday on b? I'd say you are already fucked, and not much will change in your life, not for the good at least.

Fuck every girl you can. Doesn't matter if she's a smoke show or a chunk. That way, you have comparison for later in life.

Have one gay encounter.

Don't worry about your next two jobs. They will suck. You will gain valuable experience from them, though, and can at least say stuff like "... at least it's not as bad as when I worked at Pizza Hut..."

Women are mean. Deal with it.

All that high school clique shit? Yeah, never goes away. Ever. Deal with it. Start figuring out how to not give a fuck.

Find a job you like. Fuck the money, fuck the prestige, find something you can fucking stand doing. I wake up in the morning, and I don't dread a goddamn thing because I like my job.

Oh, and jerking off in public is frowned upon more now. Deal with it. Go to the bathroom like every other adult man does.

Buy a gun

>Have one gay encounter.
Jesus what the fuck is happening to Sup Forums?

>Jesus what the fuck is happening to the world
ftfy

no matter where you go you're at the bottom of the totem pole

expect to develop a strong work ethic and end up having to do slightly less every year

if you're lucky you can start having fun again around your mid twenties

considering how obsessed b is with traps, I'd say faggotry is pretty mainstream on B now, deal with it, faggot.

Be careful though, because your gonna get A LOT of gross 40 year olds trying to ruin your ass.

Try to only play with other twinks

This basicly.

this, buy a solid weapon and love it for the rest of your life.

Niggers. Expect niggers

This too