Is she too fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSCjnwD3gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Well on her way to landwhale status.

Not at all.
Curves and boobs!

astonishing that despite the size of her tits she actually had them reduced.

She is pretty average. Not thin, slender or fit. She is borderline chubby, definitely not fat. She very likely will end up fat, unless she is able to stay successfully employed, and therefore be able to afford a stricter beauty regiment and surgeries.

That's a lot of cellulite on such a young girl

Question not relevant. The real question would be: would you fuck her?

She's not even remotely fat. Her body is 10/10. Shame about the face though...

for her body type, that much cellulite is standard. And you must not have much experience with women - cellulite isn't all that worried about age.

Well, my dick is hard. Guess not.

It does tend to get worse with age. And indeed, for that body type it's pretty standard...but, she's quite chubby, if not fat

no, you fucking goofy
she's, at worst, got a fairly boxy frame. but that's natural build, not fat. She could get anorexic-skinny and not have the look you're thinking of.

also, would smash.

this is the perfect body type.

how is that question relevant? relevant to what? and why should we not assume that any guy (regardless of age), as long as he isn't into traps and such, wouldn't fuck that girl? She has a decent body, a face that could take a good slapping, all the right holes, big titties, etc.

Anyone that says they wouldn't fuck her, is an edgy teenage liar, or gay

for american, no
for european, she's fat

They were disgusting pancakes. She had them suck the fat out then refill with fake tits to be perky

Bimbo goddess

Fuck no

in both europe and USA, you're gay

she is quuite chubby, but i must admit it looks good on her

She's normal. Fuck 201X anorexia culture.

>select street signs
>every single square has a street sign in it
>select all
>wrong

HUH?

I would love to see you user

there's room for improvement

Real question, is she too ugly?

Just right.
If she put on any more weight then she'd be fat.
I prefer really skinny chicks, but her weight right now suits her and it's fucking hot.

sure is. room in her ass for my cock and in her pussy for my fist. then she would be complete.

this

Is Al Bundy still on that show?

Looks like my crush

The perfect hucow

yup

not even fat. barely chubs. and too fat for what? fucking? dating? marrying? having kids?

I would definitely fuck, date, marry, put a couple kids in her, and they yeah, probably divorce her for something that stands the test of time for longer, but - would still do all of it.

her biggest problem isn't her size - its her poor sense of style. almost niggerish.

Too fat to have normal sized tits

> your crush
that faggot on the left doesn't look like Ariel at all.

Cuck

As 33 year old I have no idea who these teen celebs are.

What's this one famous for again?

Popular TV show.

You wrote all that just to say yes, fucking idiot

Fucking fattie. I'd still cum in dat ass tho then make her suck me off for round 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSCjnwD3gc

no

yes he is

so she emancipated herself so she could be a whore?

5 minutes into nicki minaj and chill, she gives you this look.

Doesn't look like her at all.

I get all the bullshit about back problems and grooves in the shoulders, but as a fan of abnormally large boobs, it feels like a gut punch every time some hot woman with huge tits gets them reduced. Not only does it scar the hell out of them but I feel like society has lost another of its true gifts. Shame on the women who take those gifts away from all the men who would have been fantasizing about motorboating them.

gawd dam thems nice