Can we make her a resident here? Jesus Christ her Twitter is amazing...

Can we make her a resident here? Jesus Christ her Twitter is amazing. If I had one I would be campaigning to get her here- she's really the embodiment of this board.

She has the face of a 12 year old

>she's really the embodiment of this board
I didn't knew she does satire

And the body of a Vietnamese fertility goddess.

she has better grammar than you, Aladdin.

Honestly we suspect that she comes here anyways so this thread is kind of pointless

>we suspect
kek

>sources claim

You are now aware that you are part of a demographic that can be targeted by advertising shills

"Let's aim for the alt-right/pol/tard dollar. That's a good dollar"

The susceptibility of some of you people, who claim to be "red-pilled", is astounding.

She is not even white...

Would you?

Neither are most of Sup Forums

I would tear her sideways twat in half.

No one asked your opinion Ahmed
What the hell is she advertising? Ducking snaggle toothed Muslims don't belong on Sup Forums.

I love her, she's so fucking out there, check her twitter often and usually get a good laugh.

They can try as hard as they want, but I've yet to buy something based on advertisement

And tila has been like this for years, she's just an attention whore like all of us

>she's really the embodiment of this board.

A literally brain damaged irrelevant cunt spouting memes and nonsense?

Of course. I must have fapped to her hundred of times. A woman this crazy can only be unbelievable in bed.

>Ducking
Its 'fucking' as Tila on Twatter how to spell it she does it for living

Her twitter account seems to have gone.

B&

>reminder

>Research shows

Lol
Anita's hand strikes again.
>gg gg

>Haim says

no she's retarded like all hammy normies who misunderstand Sup Forums and have a mental breakdown

She had sex with a negro.
A dirty filthy unwashed uneducated unemployed fresh outta prison got scabs on my cock and anus never had a job unvaccinated HIV carrying big nostriled yellow eyes fried chicken eating shea butter slopping on the downlow negro.

Of course.

It's all over. Mossad finally got to her. We'll probably hear about how she committed "suicide" by shooting herself in the back of the head six times soon, either that or the good old fashioned "overdose". Depends on whether they want to send a message or not.

I don't get what you're trying to describe, could you please be more elaborate?

> A degenerate coal-burning mentally insane dike jungle-chink is the embodiment of Sup Forums

Daily reminder
This is what profession whores cunts look like

goddammit
vomit.jpg

She used to be on Sup Forums all the time

Had a trip and would confirm on twitter, I think she posts anonymously now because the JIDF derail and attack her constantly like ITT

Damn bro, looks like her pussy is birthing the Blorg from Stellaris.

I just want to put on a glove and pluck them off, one by one, and squeeze them between my fingers

Did you see her "leaked" sexy tape? Not the best performance for someone who puts it out there so much

Dumping Tila Tweets

Sup Forums never made sense and always contradicts itself. Kinda like your country my koala fucking friend

So?

And people on Sup Forums say there are no attractive aboriginals

>wanting to be near a coalburner
Its a slippery slope to degeneracy

MFW SHE is YOU.

No shame in getting in on the ground floor though. You've been playing the fame game for a long time. Maybe this will work out for ya tila

I LOVE YOU TILAA!!!

TOP KEK

Cool. Tila is me at 19

she posted here with the "QueenOfPol" trip in 2013.

Confirmed via twitter and even livestreams.

>over 9000 hours in mspaint

i cant tell if shes crazy or not t b h

based tila
a
s
e
d

fuck this bitch

WHOOP WHOOP

Thread is up every half hour, errrry day.
> we suspect she comes here
Let me assure you, she comes here.

1 for Adolf Hitler.
2 for Tila Ngu
3 for the Fourth Reich alive and dropping nukes.
5 million dead Jews.
Or maybe it was six?
Seven decades later the number still getting fixed.

You guys are new. She was on Twitter years ago talking specifically about Pipebomb