Is there anything wrong with a 28 y/o hooking up with an 18 y/o?

Is there anything wrong with a 28 y/o hooking up with an 18 y/o?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UIXgcVPu2Qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

>What's the best thing about fuckimgfucking 28 year-olds?

There's 20 of them.

/Thread. Next?

this is like asking if its wrong for a 31yo hooking up with a 11yo.
Its 2017 ffs.

Is she hot?

Kinda eh, but I'm 28 and got lucky with a 19yr old earlier this year. College sluts gonna slut so w/e

Depends. Are you a nig?

absolutely not, even 16 is fine-I think it should be the age of consent in all us states.

As long as she aint fat

She will be

The rule is no younger than (your age/2)+7.
So yes, you're a fucking degenerate.

True. Better fuck her now when in prime

Is he fit? Where did you met him?

Hell fucking no! 18 is fine

I'm 29, gf is 19, same shit; she is a comp science 4.0 and can't stand dudes her own age because they're all dumb as fuck. Just a better fit despite her age.

If she was the average 18-19 year old who was also dumb and emotionally unbalanced as hell, I wouldn't be in it. But she is stable as hell.

Once they're legal they are fair game.

In a sexual way? No. However in a social way, yes. 18yo are dumb sluts, I'd rather talk to my hand than to one of them. On the other hand I'd rather fuck them than my hand. Just be warned that they turn psychotic on you for seemingly no reason at all.

well fuck a 28yr old and she'll have 10 years more emotional baggage. Also they might want to trap you with pregnancy and all that jazz, and when their ass and tits are sagging their own requirements only rise. I'd rather fuck an 18yr old over a 28yr old.

lol if she's 18/19 she just got into college. I like how you say 4.0 like it fucking matter. Probably had 2 community college classes and is desperate to fuck anyone she can find who's not stuck at the same shithole she is

No. I was 27 when I started dating my now-ex wife, she was 19.

If you're going to be together a long time, be aware that she will likely be a different person at age 25, and will probably turn out to like strange dicks and self-destructive behavior.

So now she's free to do all that, and I've cum in three different vaginas in the last 5 days. Everyone wins.

>my girlfriend is ugly

Doesn't matter what the age of consent is. If you are that much older then a minor and someone finds out you can get arrested for statory rape.

I fucked up. Since she is 18 your good, but if she was a minor then you will be fucked.

nope, been there done that

>The rule
your rule maybe

Do you even maths fucking retard

(28/2)+7 isn't equal 18 as far as I know.

Nyce 1

the only sensible world to live in is one without rules

what a cuckold rule

anyway back in the 90s when i was 17 i was with a 29 year old coworker

16 was legal in the state so it's not even against the law

My ex whose turning 21 now, slept/dated two guys 26-27 when she was 18. It's freaking weird considering how tiny she was. But OP, really, who cares?

I know a 18 year old girl how is with a 45 year old man

This video on morality should explain it
youtu.be/UIXgcVPu2Qc

No I was 19 she was 34.

I want to fuck ever age at least once

Im 34 dating a 20 year old and her parents love me

Holy fuck you met the patents? Were you not afraid her dad would kick your ass?

my cousin had a 13 yo gf when he was 19. that was kinda weird

Dude he's 34. Only beta fags and underagers are afraid of a girls parents. I'll have the biggest grin on my face if I ever meet an 18 year olds parents at the age of 24+ But I don't see why I'd ever need to meet them tbh

He share any stories/?

Studies show only 1 in 10 disapprove gang rape

>next?

You have to go another thread, it doesn't come to you.

Nothing special happened. he dated her for 6 month. then he broke up with her because she was too childish. he was a total moron since she was a 8/10. i was jelly as fuck...