Hey Sup Forums. Yesterday me and my brother went for a long walk and we got in on some personal stuff...

Hey Sup Forums. Yesterday me and my brother went for a long walk and we got in on some personal stuff. Appereantly he was sexually abused 10 years ago and I know the guy who did it, and he lives a minute away from where I live. My brother was 10 at the time while he was 17, meaning that he isn't just a rapist but also a pedophile. Do I either report it to the police or do I make him shit teeth for the rest of his life? I haven't really been able to sleep cause all I think about is him abusing my brother. I know this is a shitty place to ask for advice but I feel like I have nowhere else to ask. Would the police be able to do anything about it 10 years later? I know how child rapists get treated in prison but honestly that wouldn't mean a thing if I'm not the one doing it. I feel like I need to get revenge for what he did to my brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

livingwell.org.au/information/prevention-and-prosecution/prosecution/
victimsupport.org.uk/sites/default/files/Victim Reporting Factsheet_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

contacting the police will allow for everyone to know your bro was abused and it will most likely embarrass him. is the pedo a big guy?

holy fuck dude

The pedo is literally a weeb. I'd say I'm a fairly muscular guy and I have alot of experience in fighting. It wouldn't be a problem for me to take him down.

fuck the cunt up

If you haven't beat him to death already, chances are you won't. You're not the kind of guy that gives in to flying off the handle, you're thinking about it too much to be in a pure rage over the matter. Which just means that you're not a psycho. At this point you should probably talk your brother around to reporting it to the cops. Reassure him that no one will think any less of him and that he's a victim etc.

How long time would I get for crushing someones kneecaps and pulling their teeth out?

well then, if hes a easy target for you then its a choice. however, the guy could then call the police on you and you'll both end up in prison with everyone knowing your bro was abused and your bro being bro-less

ok edgeboi. Only reason I didn't stab cut the fucker up when I had the chance was cause my brother stopped me.

wear a mask

dark alley, face mask, iron bar

re-read your post... then call me "edgeboi" again

that only matters if u get caught

Am I being edgy for wanting to beat someone who sexually abused my brother?

Only because you keep finding excuses not to have already done it and are now seeking some kind of anonymous counselling by coming here. If you were going to do it, you would have done it already.

Edgy as fuck.

reasonable I'd say

he's obliviously having concerns of the repercussions.

You're both edgy and I sentence you to resolve this matter over a 2-player match in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Real question how does someone who fucked up a child rapist get treated in jail? I've heard stories about them being treated like a king, but is it really like that?

ricin my man

obliviously

No Amy.
Sonic vs Shadow.
Metal Harbor.

Did you really ask that? make him suffer obvious choice

>
follow him, learn his routine etc. you don't want to go to jail for this (jail sucks. . .;like, it sucks unbelievably badly)

Once you have a decent sense of his routine then you whoop his ass when/where you know you can get away with it.

Don't just fuckin nig-knock and start throwing punches (no matter how badly you want to)

He literally has a walking routine every day and has had it for years. It wouldn't be difficult to learn the routine at all.

Nice dubs. Alright dude just be smart about it. Felony assault where i live is 7-10 so it is only something I ever did with caution and planning and I still nearly got locked up for that shit.

This dude deserves to get murdered obviously, but you may just have to settle for breaking every bone in his body. Make sure to call him a pedophile rapist while you are doing it. He won't report jack shit if he knows it's retribution (no way your brother was the only one, so you you should be safe on that account)

I know for a fact he was talking to other girls. But only talking, I don't know if he had any more actual victims. I want him to have to look over his shoulders every minute for the rest of his life.

You don't happen to know any gangsters, do you? I had a Hell's Angels buddy just tap a guy on the shoulder and say hello a couple times and the dude ended up leaving the state he was so scared. Pretty sure it ruined his life (the fucker robbed me so fuck him)

Don't be violent how are you any better than him otherwise ?

My dad happens to know alot of people in various gangs. Worth a shot I guess?

Did you seriously just ask how I'm any better than a child rapist if I beat him up??

Don't beat him up. The last thing you want to do is to get into more shit. Contact the police and they'll handle it.

OP, don't get aggressive with this based user, this is good advice. It's not a bad thing to not be a psycho you muppet.

And if you keep the teeth and wear latex gloves when beating him up and ripping out his teeth

As long as you have the money to pay them it should be ok,right?

Genuine advice: get him sent to jail. If you fuck him up you'll end up in there too and he will have succeeded in not only fucking up your brother, but you too. Why give him that power?

If this is a troll: huurrrrrr hit him because you're a big man with big muscles and it'll make your dick hard

What would it cost? From what I know people from Hell's Angels are pretty civilized and against child abuse etc. I don't even think they'd want payment to go deal with him, do you? I'm not talking about them beating him up just reminding him that he should look over his shoulder a couple times a day.

What are you talking about, dipshit? They have to be put in solitary confinement because they're despised even amongst murderers.

Its Easy OP buy a needle and fill it up with air then when you see the moment inject it in his yugular causing a heart attack and watch the mother fucker die alone.

I wish I was. What can the police do? It's over 10 years ago and we have NO evidence at all

Wait nevermind I read that wrong.

Beat the shit out of him wearing a mask and everything to not be identified then call the cops. Was that so hard?

In my case I happened to be friends with the Angel and sold him a LOT of drugs over the years so we were pretty tight. He was just as pissed when my house got jacked cause it meant I didn't have shit to slang him.

If you aren't close with these people then don't bother. It could end up getting you caught up in even more shit.

I'm not close with them no.

Is your brother at all mentally fucked up? Psychiatrists can do a psychological exam and sometimes suggest that there's been some trauma in the past from that.

Alternatively, a quick Google search yielded this:

livingwell.org.au/information/prevention-and-prosecution/prosecution/

victimsupport.org.uk/sites/default/files/Victim Reporting Factsheet_0.pdf

He has pretty bad sexual frustrations. I'm not sure if there's more than that, he hasn't told of it atleast.

Yeah I kinda agree with this user. Beat the fuck out of the guy but leave it there. It's probably more important to be there for your brother right now.

The gangster suggestion wasn't the best call. It just happened to be something that worked for me.

The second link I sent is very helpful, if you're in the UK. If you're not, your laws will be different but in the civilised world I find it hard to believe that your case wouldn't be treated seriously.

Incidentally, getting involved with gangs is fucking thick.

This.

It can be the perfect crime as long as you plan it. Plus since it's a rather slow provess for the air to go to the heart you'll have the time to beat him up.

If it worked for you, I'd say you were lucky mate. I've heard of all kinds of stories about people who tried what you did and were then blackmailed by the gang who said they had evidence that he'd asked for their help.

Fuck him up op

Why not give us his info?
I'd be willing to make his life a little worse.

You have to let them know thatyoure looking for something urgent and that you would even pay for it, then, one of these should happen:
1. They accept the money and they get your hands dirty in what ever style youd like.
2. The cant accept the money, they would feel its against their honor. That is if they even want to do it.

Either way its worth a try
PS: Dont try and scare him, it will only make him aware that someone knows something and will get ready in whatever way he might know (run away, get lawyers, getting rid of evidence etc.)

Again, I had been partying with this dude for years. He was furious because I was the only reliable, straight-laced oxy supply in the area.

But yeah, in general they can be extortionist assholes. Even the 'o so noble' Hell's Angels (trust me, they are scary fucking people. There's a reason bikers are the only white people minorities are afraid of)

Nice dubs and good suggestion. We can fuck his shit up. Seems like one of the only things Sup Forums would soldier up for these days.

If you were mates with him, that explains it. I bet they thought about fucking you over, but he vouched for you.

True enough

Also checking these

I'm down

Truth in this.

Is your brother gay?

What did the guy do with with him?

I hate to be anything like a voice of reason, but won't murdering somebody, even if he abused your brother, stay with you for the rest of your life?

I don't think anybody is seriously suggesting murder

4 u

No bane posting

I wish you good luck in beating the fuck out of the bastard OP. Just don't post incriminating stuff here. The weeb deserves to learn a lesson for life.

17 on 10 isnt even illegal in some places
even if you had evidence and your in a place where its illegal, he would still only get a few years in jail because he was only 17
he can just make the argument that he was young and stupid
and also depending on where you are, if you jump him you will go to jail, they just need some of your DNA from under his fingernails, but if your in some shithole the police wont find you
that also means the police wont be able to help you when he gets his friends and returns the favor
you should probably just ditch this revenge fantasy considering your brother was asking for it, probably jacks off to the memories with a dildo up his ass

Vid or it didn't happen

Yeah dude, definitely jump right into this cycle of pain. Beating the shit out of somebody who hurt your brother will heal all these wounds. The child molester will be defeated, and all this pain will go away for good.

Once you beat him up, you definitely won't be arrested, and the town will relish you as a hero.

Thank you so much for rescuing your brother, OP..I wish more people realized how important violence is.

cut his face off and rape him with a broken beer bottle

he was asking for it

why would killing a pedo rapist who raped your brother ever bother you if you get away with it?

no they just get left alone

No he's not gay. I don't remember exactly what he did but I know he got forced to give him a blowjob.

I'm not sure if there was actual sex involved, but honestly forcing someone to give you a blowjob is worse than fucking someone in my mind. Maybe that's just me.

It's not. You just want it to be worse

Hit him with a brick. Do it at night. You could always wait by his house for him to get out of his car. If you want to kill, or permanently disable, swing for the temple. Maybe use a bat on his legs, if you don't wanna risk killing him. Make sure to wear a ski mask, or something to hide your face. Gloves too.

You'd rather have a dick in your mouth and cum or a dick up your ass?

getting revenge won't ease the pain on your brother. It might even hurt him more, if you go to prison. Getting revenge will only satisfy you... for a second. I understand the feeling, I would feel the same if I were you but if you really want a wise advise :don't do it. If you want to do something, find a lawyer and ask him what can be done legally.

This