What does b do to feel better with your depression? Go

What does b do to feel better with your depression? Go.

7&7s watching anime and playing muh vidya games

Magic The Gathering and graffiti

Cool.
What's 7&7s?

drugs and alcohol
it doesn't work very well though

Exercise, and eat healthy it helps drastically.

go on walks

You can keep yourself busy with a hobby or a funny movie, but the depression will come back when you are done.
The best thing to do is to hangout with friends. A social activity, tends to work out the best.

Seagrams 7 Whiskey and 7-Up

drink myself into oblivion

weed (doesnt work) and writing

I purposely try to remember every shitty thing about the world and that I've ever said or done when I wake up. From that point forward, the day doesn't seem as bad. Like starting from the bottom every day and climbing back up. Other than that, stay busy and play video games fam. Nothing matters in the end. Make the best of life.

This only works for some people. For me I tend to feel worse around people because I start comparing myself to other people. Like "Bill he just got himself a real looker as a gf and here is me trying for old these years and I'm still a kissless loser who had never had a gf much less anyone who has liked me, hell who can blame them I don't even like myself." So after a few hours of this self mental torture I go be outside of my room except to work until the next social event thus repeating the cycle.

hit the library fuck nut

Eat and masturbate

i masturbated so much that it doesnt even feel the same...i want to kill myself :)

Mtg and listen to music is the best thing we can all do but I miss the old New Phyrexia days...

I talk to my best friend. I fell in love with her and we actually hooked up lately. She shut it down because she's still with my exfriend. It doesn't help as much lately.

Contemplate different ways of finally ending myself just to follow the realisation that I probably never will

Opioids, benzodiazepines and alcohol. Not the best solution, but better than killing yourself and disappointing your family.

Bipolar 1 rapid cycling here. I smoke a ton of weed, take codeine, drink a lotta water, and meditate. Works for me.

Try it all out:

>Play vidya.
>Eat healthy and do exercise.
>Meet friends and girls.
>Drink till you are unable to count from 1 to 10.

That´s what I do and it´s quite useless though.

Try microdosing faggots

>150mg mushrooms daily
>Stopped suicidal thoughts, self criticism, various anxieties after a decade
>Actually go out and talk to people now

Mostly just forcing myself to do things.
>Do chores
>Read
>Do assignments
If it's too much I take my vitamins and I feel a bit better, then I go get shit done.

A good sativa, maybe an Amnesia Haze, works really well for my anxiety and self doubt issues. Makes it easier to be social. Also helps promote positivity and creative energy. A decent indica helps me sleep, helps me unwind, helps me relax when my bipolar brain won't stop racing. Sativas don't help when I feel like that, so I gotta have a couple different strains lying around.

Also take valium when I'm manic and can't sleep.

+1 on the meditation, that's helpful. Helps you to see things objectively, which is a great skill to have.

Fap

I try to stay active. I've found that being sedentary draws me further into depression. I started hiking several years ago after a pretty bad divorce. It was also a good way to get in shape, which will do wonders for your self-image. Now I'm addicted to it. I've hiked several sections of the Appalachian trail, the pacific crest trail, and next weekend I'm flying out to vegas as a jump off point, headed out to Bryce Canyon and Moab in Utah, and then to kayak the Colorado. Met me an awesome gal too, who's also into hiking. We met hiking, actually. We do a lot of outdoor activities together. It's so strange how just a few years ago I felt like utter shit and now I'm pretty balanced and enjoying life. I still have my moments of feeling depressed. I don't think we ever really get rid of it fully, but when my gf picks up on it she forces me to get out and do something, even if it's just riding our bikes at the park. Get up and get out there bro. You might have to force yourself at first, but I promise you will feel better. That's literally a promise from a complete stranger.

I'm an alcoholic, so I drink. A lot.

I just live with it, I get depressed every time I look in the mirror.

Everything seems fine, but then I go into the public, hang out with people, they take pictures with me, I look at them and realize I forgot to an hero before I left home because I look nothing like I thought I looked and now its out there online, for everyone to laugh at.

I can't fix the way I am and it depresses me every time I wake up.

what's yr booze of choice? anything that'll get the job done?

To clarify, clinical depression of a decade; took me a month to get my dosage correct but once that settled, never felt better in my life.

Only downsides I've noticed

>Expensive, $400 for a year's supply
>Mild eyelid twitch, not visibly noticeable

Literally try to spend every possible waking moment forcing myself to do something to avoid reality.

I'm exactly the same way but I'm less pathetic than you are.

Hit golf balls

why are you here?

:,3

Weed always helped. The thing that made it go away forever was magic mushrooms. I was depressed for most of my life, but it's been a year and a half and I still feel good.

On Sup Forums?
Shitposts and occasional neat stuff helps me avoid reality.

This thread?
I can talk about it some without falling into depression, just have to be as objective and detached from what I'm describing as I can be.

>magic mushrooms
How the fuck does this work? I used to trip all the time and I still want to self-pwn.

I want magic mushrooms. They like magic beans? Will my stalk grow? Don't care too much about that other than this depression

It should say "please consider me an accident"

If you hate yourself enough, then you will have the motivation to make a change. That's what I did with my crippling depression.
I knew that I would get nowhere with it and I decided to fake myself out by thinking more positively about myself. I'd would literally say hakuna matata to people like a cringe worthy faggot, but in the end I got out of the depression, stopped comparing myself to others, and got a girlfriend.
Sometimes you have to accept your flaws to move forward, kinda like a drug addict admitting that they have a problem.

Thanks for reminding me that I'm on /b

Well I got over mine a while ago, and I watched alot of anime and was social, talked to alot of people not just my closest ones

If you have the nerve to write a suicide note then you have a reason to live. The only reason I didn't kill myself in the past few years is because I know my wife/family would be devastated.

>realise that everyone here is even more autistic than me

It's hard to describe how it happened without sounding like some kind of damn hippy. I was laying under a blanket, enjoying the pattern of the carpet, when I suddenly had a sudden and profound shift in perspective. I cried tears of joy because I felt genuinely happy, and had forgotten the feeling. The world, for all its ugliness, was a much more beautiful place than I had been willing to admit. I thought the feeling would go away when I came down, but it really didn't. Things don't bother me nearly as much anymore, and I'm more able to appreciate the good things about life.

I deal with depression and anxiety.

What I do:
Talk therapy
Meditation
Getting outdoors when I can

Was on Wellbutrin for a while (9 months?), and Abilify with Wellbutrin for an even shorter period of time. Was able to come off once we figured out I was anemic (kinda odd for a dude, but anyway). So now I supplement with Iron and Ashwaghanda for anxiety. For now, it works.

I've tried Ubiquinol (Coq10), Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and a few other things I can't remember which really didn't do anything at all.

Getting my diet straight and sticking to whole foods is part of the equation in my estimation.

damn

It took me a long time to get out of that mindset. Social media is the worst. Best phrase I've heard relating to that is 'you are looking at everyone else's highlight reel. You just aren't seeing all the shit they are going through'.

I'd like to try, but I'm not in that culture, and I'd be a bit wary of buying online...

Hiking also helps as it's a form of EMDR. Or maybe it's the other way around. Either way the eye movement necessary to hike seems to stimulate our brain in a good way.

Around five years ago
>wake up go to work be depressed
>arrive home be depressed
>drink and smoke every day
Last half year
>started on meds
>got a new job
>more money
>sober most days
I'm still stuck in the house most days after work on Sup Forums but now I don't hate myself or want to anhero as often
Occasionally pick up a fatty at a bar
80% better off

Watch My Little Pony

I thought you would have seen what I'd done there, but I guess not.

tbh, I really don't give a damn anymore. Just fuck it.

What's some good meds that could help with this?

Bupropionhydrochlorid
>Win
/thread

Ask a Psychiatrist, man. Depends on what's causing your depression.

Piracetam+ritalin

What are these?
My doc gave them to me after I told her I was depressed, she told me they're vitamins but they make me feel happy

People are too dependent on meds. You're a generation of weaklings.

Illicit drugs

Drugs

This is how I deal. Not great, but better than crap psychiatrists.

where do you get opiates?

Spend all your time working, so atleast you will be depressed with money.

Or, since you already feel you have nothing to lose, try starting a company and focus your whole life on that

I hit my gf, usually...

It doesn't help.

Venlafaxine

Im depressed cause I was so full of potential when Bipolar strucked hard, drop off uni, working construction now, no social skills, no hopes, no goals, no gf, mood swings like shit.

I can't control myself, Im losing the battle, but too much of a coward to off myself....

dont know what to do anymore, just keep draggin myself into my grave.

I only wish for a normal life.

i was born with it, never knew anything else.

DRRRRRUUUUUUUUUGGS

Maybe it's Maybelline.

Being alone with my dogs and cat.
doing exercise
walking into the forest or beach...

Maybe in the future i try lsd or other shit. Been depressed for 15 years because of an existential crisis. I dont have purpose in life.

drugs, sex, and reckless behavior

400 dollars for a year is expensive ?

Nice bro

Fuck bitchessssss

Get drunk at least once a week

Go to shopping center but don't buy anything just walk around with music

Find some places in google map close to my home (~40km) and then travel there.That makes me feel i reached something I wanted

Sleep 3-4 hours in the night.Thanks of that Im always a bit tired and I can go to bed and "logout" from that world whenever I want

Try not to think about her

What kind?

And that´s how you will end worst, what´s the problem? after all, psychiatrists will prescribe you drugs

Any experience with Venlafaxin ?

I suffer mostly from anxiety/panic attacks..

I have healed people with depression before. It is through long distance connection of minds. works 70% of times. if you want to try it, mention your name and ask for help here. i will check this tread for nest 15 minutes

ill connect you to my dog that ran away 3 months ago

Thanks

worst withdrawals i've had from medication like that. seriously, those fucking brain zaps. fucking hell

Some people find it hard to believe. but try it, no cost no side effect.

Did it help though ?

Read the Bible start with John even if you are not a religious fag it is literally a word for word guide to Life.

it helped for a while, but we had to keep upping the dosage and i started having a really unpleasant time with that. coming off them took about three months, doing it as slowly as possible. seriously, don't forget those pills - the withdrawals are terrible. and this is someone who's been through opiate withdrawal a buncha times speaking here.

give me tl;dr on all the chapters, i'm interested

How high was your dosage at the start ?

what is your name?
Close your eyes for ten minutes.
you don't have to concentrate or meditate, just close your eyes

Sometimes it does
Getting back into this soon, but like user said drugs will take over

Stopped drinking stick to my medicine, I'm much better now

Drugs
Drink
Drugs
Drugs

ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION FOR ME?

Today a small time vegetable vendor who sells his stuff in a small shack by the side of the road got attacked by Town management, his vegetables and fruits were taken away and he is not getting them back most likely , some of the stuff was smash on the ground, then they brought a tractor to demolish his "shop", after that they arrested him, because he took out a knife and said to the demolishers to kill him instead of destroying his shop, hes in jail right now, i kinda know this guy hes poor, and has left behind a family, i am planning to sell my graphic card so i could give him some cash, but still i am very depressed and sad, you guys ever been in that type of situation? i literally cant sleep at night

i used to smoke a lot of weed, but shit just makes me anxious now. now i find i only feel truly relaxed after a few beers and then smoking a little weed.

i chain smoke when shit gets real bad

I dont think it helps that much - but watching sad anime makes me feel better !

My wife did an hero