Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

No

Maybe

Maybe

can you get autism damage from head?

You can easily get head damage from being autistic, so I don't see why the reverse isn't true. Isn't autism commutative?

think ur thinking of concussions

I don't know

Maybe. My dad's pretty autistic. Had a mahor head trauma when he didn't duck enough under a railway walk under on his bike and knocked himself out for about 15 mins.
My brother who actually has autism fell and cut his head a few times as a kid. Most of them were after he was diagnosed.
End of the day if you have any major head trauma it's going to give you something, if not autism.

You can get head damage from autism.

So your dad fell, and suffered a major head trauma. How do they contribute to the symptoms of autism?

Time for testing
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

my dad works on trains, can take anything apart and put it back together, everything has to be organized or he can't sleep at night. Great at mathematics. Bad with feelings.
Bro is full blown autistic, diagnosed at 2, loves thomas the tank engine, if anything changes in the day he gets all pissy. it's his birthday on the 29th of June, he's turning 22 and everytime I go round there to visit he's telling me what he wants to do for his b-day.

>pic related, he's demanding i have his bday at my place and this is his list of demands

No but you can from vaccines

>another page of his lists

Is this autism?

Autism: no. Autism-like behavioral changes: possible.

How do you get Griffins

I can't help but notice you have no talent

This. What does your brother think you do for a living, keep the grounds of hogwarts?

lol it's a brand of biscuits in my country, it'll be chocolate chip biscuits or something.

looks like a fucking psychopath to me tbh.

no you can only become autistic from vaccines

he's a lovely boy, woudln't hurt a fly, he's just always in a mega hurry to get his point across.

Damn man, keep at it, you're a good person user

Ty I'm going to make his birthday lunch here awesome, he's been almost desperate for a banana cake with chocolate icing some I'm going to bake him one. He's in love with his food. And he puts it away. Bulking for blizzcon 24/7

With an axe?

I know his writing may look it but he's not malicious. He's like a 4 year old trapped in a grown man's body.

>my dad is 22
What are you 4?

This.
Something doesn't add up

I mean't my brother, sorry it's nearly 5am here.

I mean't my brother my dad's 64.

You'll never find out

Why's OP's picture look like a Selkath?

Gr8 b8, m8.

Gr8 b8, m8.